Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

my visual amber turn signals PICS (day/night)

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2005
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
Smile my visual amber turn signals PICS (day/night)

Well I got these in 4 days from a very good ebay seller. These bulbs are so sweet. They are electroplated with a silvery coating that makes em almost invisible at certain angles but they still shine a bright amber color. I'll take more pics at night. They are brighter than those chrome covered bulbs for sure. I've included a close-up of before/after comparison and a far shot of the new bulbs. The reflection is so light, they almost look clear from a distance.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...955790950&rd=1

NEW BULBS

OLD AMBER BULB

NEW VISUAL BULB

NEW BULB FAR AWAY

PARKING LIGHT ON

PARKING LIGHT AND TURN SIGNAL ON

Last edited by gearbox; 05-06-2005 at 12:13 AM.
Old 05-05-2005
Godlike member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ex_03 is on a distinguished road
looks good, get some night pics..
Old 05-05-2005
7thgen Terminator Ninja

booba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to behold
nice nice, how much?
Old 05-05-2005
Premium Member

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
Around $20 shipped for both 7443 bulbs. I gotta try and match the sidemarkers now depending on how they look at night.
Old 05-05-2005
Registered!!

flipmoderacer02 will become famous soon enoughflipmoderacer02 will become famous soon enough
yea get some nite pictures, i wanna see how amber they look. thanks
Old 05-05-2005
Back From The Banned!

CuRiOuSfIsH is just really niceCuRiOuSfIsH is just really niceCuRiOuSfIsH is just really niceCuRiOuSfIsH is just really nice
looks good! the modding will never stop!
Old 05-05-2005
Registered!!

SugaFree is an unknown quantity at this point
Definitely get some night pics. May be interested in getting some.
Old 05-05-2005
Premium Member

ya night pics will decide whether I keep em. During the day they were slightly dimmer, but only darkness will tell for sure for the color. It says they are 12v 25w/5w instead of stock 21w/5w so I'm guessing the signal is brighter to make up.
Old 05-05-2005
jdmtytedoridori

Al Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of light
looks good, cant wait for the night pics!
Old 05-05-2005
Premium Member

well i'm looking at night and they are slightly darker amber than the ones I had before. They still look very nice and bright, especially the turn signal, but my sidemarkers don't match as well anymore. I'm still gonna keep em because that's really only a problem when you signal. I'll try and get pics in a few hours. But they're really nice at night otherwise, and during the day.
Old 05-05-2005
Banned

CiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond repute
change the grill to an RS grill. i know you posted a thread about this new grill b4 but i still think the RS blends better.
Old 05-05-2005
Sweetest Dude on 7th Gen

xX03EXx will become famous soon enoughxX03EXx will become famous soon enough
I like the current grille.
Old 05-05-2005
Proud to be a civic owner

es2k2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by CuRiOuSfIsH
looks good! the modding will never stop!
agree!
Old 05-05-2005
Premium Member

I'm keeping the grill, and night pics are going up in a bit. They are a bit darker than stock but its always a tradeoff. The normal amber bulb looks terrible during the day.
Old 05-06-2005
Civicforums Junkie

FALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by gearbox
OLD AMBER BULB

NEW VISUAL BULB
why doesnt the bulb center properly?
Old 05-06-2005
Premium Member

cause it's from ebay? lol. I don't think it matters for the light spreading anyway. Unless it really bothers you... It has a plastic base instead of a single glass base that's part of the bulb. Just a different design.
Old 07-27-2005
Registered!!

auratika is an unknown quantity at this point
Finally.. i now know what brand this seller sends out, he always blacks out his packaging..
Old 07-27-2005

vietstylez will become famous soon enough
do u have strobes in the 194 slot? or what is that?
Old 07-27-2005
Premium Member

yea streetglow strobes. They push right in.
Old 07-27-2005
My penis is just like all my posts, very very short

zachgeyer has a spectacular aura aboutzachgeyer has a spectacular aura about
looks nice