my visual amber turn signals PICS (day/night) - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-05-2005   #1
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
Smile my visual amber turn signals PICS (day/night)

Well I got these in 4 days from a very good ebay seller. These bulbs are so sweet. They are electroplated with a silvery coating that makes em almost invisible at certain angles but they still shine a bright amber color. I'll take more pics at night. They are brighter than those chrome covered bulbs for sure. I've included a close-up of before/after comparison and a far shot of the new bulbs. The reflection is so light, they almost look clear from a distance.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...955790950&rd=1

NEW BULBS

OLD AMBER BULB

NEW VISUAL BULB

NEW BULB FAR AWAY

PARKING LIGHT ON

PARKING LIGHT AND TURN SIGNAL ON

Last edited by gearbox; 05-06-2005 at 01:13 AM.
gearbox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2005   #2
Godlike member

ex_03 is on a distinguished road
looks good, get some night pics..
ex_03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2005   #3
7thgen Terminator Ninja

booba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to behold
nice nice, how much?
booba5185 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2005   #4
Premium Member

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
Around $20 shipped for both 7443 bulbs. I gotta try and match the sidemarkers now depending on how they look at night.
Old 05-05-2005   #5
Registered!!

flipmoderacer02 will become famous soon enoughflipmoderacer02 will become famous soon enough
yea get some nite pictures, i wanna see how amber they look. thanks
flipmoderacer02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2005   #6
Back From The Banned!

CuRiOuSfIsH is just really niceCuRiOuSfIsH is just really niceCuRiOuSfIsH is just really niceCuRiOuSfIsH is just really nice
looks good! the modding will never stop!
CuRiOuSfIsH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2005   #7
Registered!!

SugaFree is an unknown quantity at this point
Definitely get some night pics. May be interested in getting some.
SugaFree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2005   #8
Premium Member

ya night pics will decide whether I keep em. During the day they were slightly dimmer, but only darkness will tell for sure for the color. It says they are 12v 25w/5w instead of stock 21w/5w so I'm guessing the signal is brighter to make up.
Old 05-05-2005   #9
jdmtytedoridori

Al Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of light
looks good, cant wait for the night pics!
Al Gore FTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2005   #10
Premium Member

well i'm looking at night and they are slightly darker amber than the ones I had before. They still look very nice and bright, especially the turn signal, but my sidemarkers don't match as well anymore. I'm still gonna keep em because that's really only a problem when you signal. I'll try and get pics in a few hours. But they're really nice at night otherwise, and during the day.
Old 05-05-2005   #11
Banned

CiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond repute
change the grill to an RS grill. i know you posted a thread about this new grill b4 but i still think the RS blends better.
CiViCPrAnInG2k1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2005   #12
Sweetest Dude on 7th Gen

xX03EXx will become famous soon enoughxX03EXx will become famous soon enough
I like the current grille.
xX03EXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2005   #13
Proud to be a civic owner

es2k2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by CuRiOuSfIsH
looks good! the modding will never stop!
agree!
es2k2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2005   #14
Premium Member

I'm keeping the grill, and night pics are going up in a bit. They are a bit darker than stock but its always a tradeoff. The normal amber bulb looks terrible during the day.
Old 05-06-2005   #15

FALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by gearbox
OLD AMBER BULB

NEW VISUAL BULB
why doesnt the bulb center properly?
FALKEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2005   #16
Premium Member

cause it's from ebay? lol. I don't think it matters for the light spreading anyway. Unless it really bothers you... It has a plastic base instead of a single glass base that's part of the bulb. Just a different design.
Old 07-27-2005   #17
Registered!!

auratika is an unknown quantity at this point
Finally.. i now know what brand this seller sends out, he always blacks out his packaging..
auratika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2005   #18

vietstylez will become famous soon enough
do u have strobes in the 194 slot? or what is that?
vietstylez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2005   #19
Premium Member

yea streetglow strobes. They push right in.
Old 07-28-2005   #20
My penis is just like all my posts, very very short

zachgeyer has a spectacular aura aboutzachgeyer has a spectacular aura about
looks nice
zachgeyer is offline   Reply With Quote