Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Need suggestions, cant make up my mind

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2005
Vic's almost done... thats sorta depressing...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Octane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud of
Need suggestions, cant make up my mind

well, im kinda at a point where Im un decided about how I want my car to look... was hoping for ideas/suggestions... the first pic is of my car now... the second is an Idea I had on how to go... I already have the lower grill and Im sending my spoiler back to get fixed so the paint for the upper grill will be nothing to get painted... I dont know if I wana stay the way it is and get a c/f hood or go all silver... so ideas Im playing w/ now would be getting a type-r lip kit or xenon body kit... possilble c/f hood and paint the sholders of the hood.... dont know, andy ideas suggestions are welcome, if any one is good w/ photo shop, feel free to drop a pic of any ideas you may have... THANKS!!!!

Last edited by Silver Civic; 05-06-2005 at 10:32 AM.
Old 05-06-2005

Octane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud of
UM, ok thanks guys... lol BUMP
Old 05-06-2005
Euro-Spec

tripledoublegs is just really nicetripledoublegs is just really nicetripledoublegs is just really nicetripledoublegs is just really nicetripledoublegs is just really nice
I would keep it the way it is in the 1st pic. Its up to you though
Old 05-06-2005
Search and Learn

civicvtec1ps is just really nicecivicvtec1ps is just really nicecivicvtec1ps is just really nicecivicvtec1ps is just really nicecivicvtec1ps is just really nice
Don't like lower grill at all,

If you are going to get it, paint them black.
Old 05-06-2005
Registered!!

Keet will become famous soon enough
Well since I'm only looking at the front then, hmmm, how about a Kaminari lip? I always liked those a lot. Fog lights are out of the question now with that grill, right?
Old 05-06-2005

the second picture is a photo shop pic I made of older pics of my car/ other pplz cars... the first pic is how my car looks right now...

here is the pic I took the grill off, this is how my car used to look...

Last edited by Silver Civic; 05-06-2005 at 01:08 PM.