Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Egg

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2005
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PCaly2112 is an unknown quantity at this point
Egg

Got egged a little while back and thought I had gotten it all off. I see all the spots where the egg was again . Is there anything reccommended to get this off or am I screwed and need to get it painted? Any reccommendations would be great.
Old 05-04-2005
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

jmiester96 will become famous soon enoughjmiester96 will become famous soon enough
dude, my car got egged about 8 months ago. I thought i got it all off to, and then one day noticed some on my rim. My rim is F*&$#@. There is a huge stain about 5 inches long. It sucks so bad. I had some egg on my hood for about 1 month. Try using wax and pushing hard when your rubbing the wax off. Worked for me.
Old 05-04-2005
Vic's almost done... thats sorta depressing...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Octane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud of
are you talking about the spot where the egg hit the paint? that will need to be blended at a paint shop... or maby you can get a realy small paint brush and touch up paint...
Old 05-04-2005
Registered!!

noVICe is an unknown quantity at this point
hehehe for a second i thought your were gunna talk about an SI.
Old 05-04-2005
Registered!!

jfan is an unknown quantity at this point
You are referring to the bombshell pattern from the egg's impact? I have yet to fix mine so I want to know the answer too.
Old 05-04-2005
Registered!!

PCaly2112 is an unknown quantity at this point
no, the egg hit my mirror, and since i have an lx its unpainted and doesn't have a mark i'm worried about. its like a film of where the egg splattered all over my doors after hitting my mirror. i'm gonna try the wax thing and see how that goes... any other suggestions would be wonderful thanks guys
Old 05-04-2005
Registered!!

02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light
i got egged too yo, it was right by my gas door, iwish it was just on the door, cuz then i could replace it, but that would have been to easy..., but n e who, i cleaned it off in time, there was a lil juck still on it, but i clayed it and then waxed it, and it looks fine now, besides the dents that it left, ****** eggs, ****** vandles!!! *******!!! hahah, one day i'll get it fixed, but if u did get paint chipped, make sure u continue to wax it so it doesnt ruin it more than it already is....

here is a pic of hte egg

and here is the damage....