To Everyone that has the HFP Lip Kit Read This - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-04-2005   #1  
The Wierdest and Funniest Mofo 7th Gen Has Ever Seen As Voted

_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of
Angry To Everyone that has the HFP Lip Kit Read This

I love its look but already i have scrapped the bottom of it. I was at a honda dealership and tottaly forgot about how in the middle of their lot there is a huge slope. well i hit it going about 15KMPH really slow and SCRAPEEEEEEEEE ..

Dammit im not even lowered yet

When you buy a car with the Honda aero kit it cleary tells you on the steering wheel that you must be careful because it is considered a lowered car...

Anyways its not showing but it still pisses me off..
Any of you scrapped yet with this Kit????
_Viper_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2005   #2  
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

drunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of light
all the time but i have gotten better. i am already on my second one (thanks to a large cat!)
drunkenmagnum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2005   #3  
Owned By Slo Rex

Day_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questioned
Man... my car is dropped 2.5" on 17" rims and I was considering getting the hfp kit... I think I just changed my mind
Day_Tripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2005   #4  
Registered!!

ACURAwerx is on a distinguished road
i scrap my car all the time. I think my front lip actually keeps my bumper from gettin messed up. Must have been a HUGE slop if you scraped on stock height!
ACURAwerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2005   #5  
Registered!!

noVICe is an unknown quantity at this point
havent scrapped the lip yet... even going through a large slope at 25 mph (wasnt paying attention) the hfp kits do not lower like bady kits do, it just gives the car a "lowered" look without actually lowering. (possibly only a .5" drop)
noVICe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2005   #6  
Fiji Club Member

HondaGuy12 is on a distinguished road
i scraped my front once..but u cant tell..
HondaGuy12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2005   #7  
Registered!!

hustlelikem0fo is a jewel in the roughhustlelikem0fo is a jewel in the roughhustlelikem0fo is a jewel in the roughhustlelikem0fo is a jewel in the rough
I never scrape..

hustlelikem0fo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2005   #8  
Registered!!

slowvr4 is an unknown quantity at this point
jesus christ, you're an f-ing vampire! i can see right through you!
slowvr4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2005   #9  
2k1civic.com O. G.

AzNmiKex215 will become famous soon enoughAzNmiKex215 will become famous soon enough
lol yea, wtf is up with that picture?

anyway, if you dont scrape YOU AINT LOW ENOUGH!!!!!
AzNmiKex215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2005   #10  
Owned By Slo Rex

Day_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questioned
Quote:
Originally Posted by AzNmiKex215
lol yea, wtf is up with that picture?

anyway, if you dont scrape YOU AINT LOW ENOUGH!!!!!
hah... you sound like the minitruckers I see at the meets around here
Day_Tripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2005   #11  
I log in from time to time

dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
spelling > most everyone in this thread.

scrap means to throw away. scrape means to rub against...
dirtySAMURAI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2005   #12  
Life Begins > 6800rpms

blouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by infinite012
spelling > most everyone in this thread.

scrap means to throw away. scrape means to rub against...
lol English 101
blouisgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2005   #13  
Registered!!

Kizuel is an unknown quantity at this point
I've only scraped once, and that was because I pulled about 2 inches too far forward in a parking space.

I really want to lower my car as well, but I'm a little afraid of ruining the whole kit, plus I'd have to adjust to parking spaces because the concrete stop would just smash into the lip.

Last edited by Kizuel; 05-04-2005 at 03:49 PM.
Kizuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2005   #14  
Registered!!

devilvtec is an unknown quantity at this point
I hit those blocks all the time and im not lowered nor do I have a kit
devilvtec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2005   #15  
Registered!!

indoyum is an unknown quantity at this point
got the hfp, scraped twice in a matter of a year. Didn't even lower it yet. Doesn't change my mind about lowering it though.
indoyum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2005   #16  

bamb00 is a glorious beacon of lightbamb00 is a glorious beacon of lightbamb00 is a glorious beacon of lightbamb00 is a glorious beacon of lightbamb00 is a glorious beacon of lightbamb00 is a glorious beacon of light
my sides are about 7 fingers high and lowered on tein s tech but have yet to scrape once. just be careful where you go really. big dips suck!
bamb00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2005   #17  
Registered!!

02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light
ima about 4 fingers or so away from teh ground, havnt scraped yet ::knocks on wood::

just be carefulll homie....
02civic_rida is offline   Reply With Quote