Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Hey Guys I Got my CatBack and Springs VERY HOT PICS INSIDE!!!! 14.4k commit Suicide

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2005
The Wierdest and Funniest Mofo 7th Gen Has Ever Seen As Voted

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of
Talking Hey Guys I Got my CatBack and Springs VERY HOT PICS INSIDE!!!! 14.4k commit Suicide

Hey I just got the Magnaflow Catback for our car and I installed it.It took about 2 hours to do a good job. I Love the way it sounds...

You will also notice on my deck that we got the El rear bumper and thats gonna be painted this week .Notice the difference the EL bumper will accomodate the HFP rear lip but the Civic Bumper does not..

So what do you guys think???
As you can see in the pics im really Happy

Im a shexshy Beast hey....

Last edited by _Viper_; 12-16-2008 at 09:58 AM.
Old 05-02-2005
I went to prison a boy and came out a man with a sore ass!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
QBoi is a glorious beacon of lightQBoi is a glorious beacon of lightQBoi is a glorious beacon of lightQBoi is a glorious beacon of lightQBoi is a glorious beacon of lightQBoi is a glorious beacon of light
Nice! Good luck!
Old 05-02-2005
There is gl@ss in my @SS...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
Man, your just like a little kid at christmas time, when you post the finished look keep your pants on, heh
Old 05-02-2005

_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of
Viper and Pants dont go together lollll
Old 05-02-2005
Unsalvageable

rEkKaShInObI should not be trustedrEkKaShInObI should not be trustedrEkKaShInObI should not be trustedrEkKaShInObI should not be trusted
ok im confused, i thought u had a 350z, or am i just brain dead tonight...?
Old 05-02-2005
Registered!!

bickford05 is an unknown quantity at this point
nice man, ive got the same springs... i love them.
Old 05-02-2005
New Mod on the Block

Rennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond repute
do neuspeed sport springs come in different colors??? cuz mine are red.
Old 05-02-2005
Powered by Honda

y.0. KiLLa is an unknown quantity at this point
rofl..lol props on ur install and stuff, but right now i am laughing lol...o0 man i saw ur undies ..lol i also like the pic with ur face reflected in the exhaust..muhahahahaa....o0 yea feel any gains from the magnahoe?
Old 05-02-2005

Wow thats wierd mine are yelloy hmmm I wish they were red ill check and if they come in red ill get those changed
Old 05-02-2005
Newbie Member

thomusvoo is on a distinguished road
ahhahahaa whity tightys lol
Old 05-02-2005

Originally Posted by y.0. KiLLa
rofl..lol props on ur install and stuff, but right now i am laughing lol...o0 man i saw ur undies ..lol i also like the pic with ur face reflected in the exhaust..muhahahahaa....o0 yea feel any gains from the magnahoe?
Going out right now .So ill let you know. I guess its gonna be minimal but its all good.. Catherine took off with it and it sounds really sweet
Old 05-02-2005
Premium Member

runner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to all
put it on the car already lol, i loved my magnaflow when i had it , i hope you enjoy it, hurry up already
Old 05-02-2005
Registered!!

exclusive_vtec will become famous soon enough
haha your one crazy guy, lol nice stuff
Old 05-02-2005
Why is my vagina bleeding?

nindoo has a spectacular aura aboutnindoo has a spectacular aura about
Thats gonna be one slick sedan!
Old 05-02-2005

Originally Posted by runner1738
put it on the car already lol, i loved my magnaflow when i had it , i hope you enjoy it, hurry up already
Hey its installed im just too tired to take a darn pic lollll
Old 05-02-2005
Unsalvageable

rEkKaShInObI should not be trustedrEkKaShInObI should not be trustedrEkKaShInObI should not be trustedrEkKaShInObI should not be trusted
i owe you a rep for having an awsome sedan.
Old 05-02-2005
Premium Member

runner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to all
Originally Posted by _Viper_
Hey its installed im just too tired to take a darn pic lollll
o come on your gonna make me wait until morning, i want to splurge to your car now, lol just kidding but yea its a hott one alright, when do you get the wheels?
Old 05-02-2005

Originally Posted by runner1738
o come on your gonna make me wait until morning, i want to splurge to your car now, lol just kidding but yea its a hott one alright, when do you get the wheels?
Tomorrow all the other parts arrive .so wheels will be installed in the morning
Cant wait ................
Old 05-02-2005