Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Hey Guys I Got my CatBack and Springs VERY HOT PICS INSIDE!!!! 14.4k commit Suicide

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2005
7thgens official a$$hole

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to behold
somebody needs to buy viper soem boxers, those boxer breifs arn't working for ya.
Old 05-03-2005
Bobaganoosh!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Pharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by _Viper_
Hey Magic thats great to know ..I really wanna go red for sure..... Ill check why i got yellows...and see if they can be changed. I rather have the eibach red look for sure...

Oh yeah it was 490 plus taxes canadian

My neuspeed sports are red also. I'm really wondering if you got Race (which are yellow) by accident....hrmm.
Old 05-03-2005
The Wierdest and Funniest Mofo 7th Gen Has Ever Seen As Voted

_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Pharoh
My neuspeed sports are red also. I'm really wondering if you got Race (which are yellow) by accident....hrmm.
Holy bejesus wouldn't that be funny hey.... Ill call KVR right away and get back to you on that ...
Old 05-03-2005
Registered!!

ACURAwerx is on a distinguished road
viper.. its not THAT cold outside
Old 05-03-2005

_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of
As usual Pharoh is right again.. It says sport on the box but on the side its Race springs and i dont wanna put those biatches on loolll..

Anyways for our Sedan newspeed sports are GREEN
YEACHHHHHHHHH
Old 05-03-2005

Originally Posted by ACURAwerx
ehhh what LOLLLLL????
Old 05-03-2005
Bobaganoosh!

Pharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud of
As usual Pharoh is right again.. It says sport on the box but on the side its Race springs and i dont wanna put those biatches on loolll..

Anyways for our Sedan newspeed sports are GREEN
YEACHHHHHHHHH

hah.....no. go for the 2" drop..
Old 05-03-2005

Originally Posted by ajhdragon
somebody needs to buy viper soem boxers, those boxer breifs arn't working for ya.
Those are Jim's they cost like 30 bucks a pair.. My stains show more though
Old 05-03-2005

Yeah and with the reverb lip ill be srapping half of the city lolllllllllllllll
Old 05-03-2005

ncirom2003 will become famous soon enough
Honestly It has a nice low growl and when the car is idling you cant even hear it. It really adds power because i felt the difference when going from 100KMP to 160 it is faster for sure i swear by this..

Also i love the way it sticks out in the back...
it sounds to me like it is a nice sounding exhaust but do you also have an intake(aftermarket)?
Old 05-03-2005
Premium Member

drunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of light
dont ever let anyone acuse you of sanity!
Old 05-03-2005
Last time I had this much fun some furniture got broken!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
Dude viper I really want your rear bumper...if it fits the 01's. Cause I love the 04 rear and mine is in terrible shape. Then again shipping to US will suck. anyway whatever, just wondering for now if it will be sold...too lazy to read
Old 05-03-2005
Last time I had this much fun some furniture got broken!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by ACURAwerx
Put 2 and 2 together, to still only get 2". Poor viper
Old 05-03-2005

Originally Posted by ncirom2003
it sounds to me like it is a nice sounding exhaust but do you also have an intake(aftermarket)?
No i dont have one ...I will not spend 350 bucks for a good one either.Ill wait till a deal comes along..
I want an Injen CAI..

OH well ill wait
Old 05-03-2005
New Mod on the Block

Rennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond repute
how the hell did you get race springs in a sport box??? was it opened??? they are gonna exchange them for you right??? good thing i noticed them, or else you would have those on your ride.
Old 05-03-2005
up-up-down-down-left-right-left-right-b-a-b-a-start

R1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of light
omg hahahahaha... dude you're halarious! I was slowly looking at these pics here at work and a coworker saw the pic of you in your underwear rape'n your exhaust and he was like "oh dear god... what are you looking at?"

He probably thinks i'm gay... thanks!
Old 05-03-2005

Originally Posted by R1Style
omg hahahahaha... dude you're halarious! I was slowly looking at these pics here at work and a coworker saw the pic of you in your underwear rape'n your exhaust and he was like "oh dear god... what are you looking at?"

He probably thinks i'm gay... thanks!
Bwahahahahaha I magine my boss seing that loll
Id get the boot for sure

I actually almost took a nekkid pic hidding behind it lolll

I wouldn't want to tramautize the young members here ...
Old 05-03-2005
New Mod on the Block

Rennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond repute
^^^please dont do that...
Old 05-03-2005
Registered!!

Skunk2ner is an unknown quantity at this point
touching your junk to your car parts is never a good idea.
Old 05-03-2005
Registered!!

cdmx will become famous soon enoughcdmx will become famous soon enough
Crazy canadian
Old 05-03-2005

Well my junk is covered

I was born with a baseball cap and never got it cut off lolll
Old 05-03-2005

some one gave me negative REP....

Last edited by _Viper_; 05-03-2005 at 01:16 PM.
Old 05-03-2005
Shinier than yours, meatbag

Hurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud of
some one gave me negative REP....

Maybe it was because you DIDN'T take the naked pics..........
Old 05-03-2005
Registered!!

nickm748 is an unknown quantity at this point
hahahhahah at the last pic
Old 05-03-2005
Premium Member

runner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to all
so when do we get to see the magnaflow on the car?
Old 05-03-2005

Ill take pics tonight buddy.. BTW i cut out a huge hole in my rear bumper cuz it was rubbing.. the bumper was totaled anyways....

Im getting my new one painted as we type..

ACura EL one for 200 canadian taxes in
Old 05-03-2005
Bobaganoosh!

Ill take pics tonight buddy.. BTW i cut out a huge hole in my rear bumper cuz it was rubbing.. the bumper was totaled anyways....

Im getting my new one painted as we type..

ACura EL one for 200 canadian taxes in

now what about the EL tails and trunk?
Old 05-03-2005

now what about the EL tails and trunk?
Hahaha that would be kinda extreme..If i kept the car then fine but I dont think Ottawa honda would find it very amusing..lollll
Old 05-03-2005
Premium Member

runner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to all
so does the el one fit the magnaflow without a problem or do you have to bend the hangers or something so it wont make the paint bubble?
Old 05-03-2005
Since 2002 Baby!

chicohonda02 has a spectacular aura aboutchicohonda02 has a spectacular aura about
could have done without pics of u and no pants. but have fun with your new toys, for the car.

Quick Reply: Hey Guys I Got my CatBack and Springs VERY HOT PICS INSIDE!!!! 14.4k commit Suicide