Is it worth putting a turbo kit for a 04 dx/lx civic? - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-02-2005   #1

fastest_DX is an unknown quantity at this point
Arrow Is it worth putting a turbo kit for a 04 dx/lx civic?

Hello, I'm new , and i have a dx civic 04 and I wanted to know if its worth it putting a turbo to my dx, if so, what the hp gains or whp?? also the quarter mile time for a turbo dx?? THANKS and hope you me out!!
Old 05-02-2005   #2
I log in from time to time
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
wtf? is it worth it? it depends on what you want to do with your car...
Old 05-02-2005   #3
New Mod on the Block

Rennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond repute
if you're looking for a turbo kit, you'll probably dish out around $2500-3000 for a good kit. and thats without labor. but if you're looking for the most effective power boost, turbo or a swap for a k20 is the best, some say only, way to go. our cars do not respond really well to bolt on parts.

Closed Thread