Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Worst... Month... Ever...

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2005
Vic's almost done... thats sorta depressing...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Octane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud of
Worst... Month... Ever...

OMFG I am like one problem away from putting all my stock **** back on my car and saying fu(k it... no more mods... Well here goes: April sux... first I come back from the bar and find that my car has egg all on the front fender... so now there is paint missing on my driver side fender... it looks like papa smurf took a shotgun to the paint.... then two weeks ago wednesday I was taking my friend to his car after bar hopping and my damn tranny started to slip... my car had 50k on it, how the **** does the damn tranny go out????? any ways, I got my car back from honda on that saturday (thank god I bought the extended warranty!). Then this saturday a damn truck kicked up a rock that hit my front bumper... then I washed my car at the local super wash and the paint came up.... so now I have a spot of touchup paint the size of a 1/2 dollar on my front bumper.... looks like **** ... then to top it all off... this sunday I went to put on my spoiler.... I set it on the trunk to start fitting it.... I just leaned over to pick up the roll of painters tape to hold down the tabs... and a ****ing gust of wind knocked my spoiler off.... so yea, it is totaly ****ed up... Im gonna have to send it back to the paintshop and watch them make fun of me for being a dumb ***.... I am so broke.... this ****ing sucks major ***.... O and on top of all this, I messed up my damn foot too! I was so mad about the damn spoiler I kicked a old oak chair and now my damn foot has a huge *** bruse(sp?) on it...

So yea... Im like beyond upset at this point...
Old 05-02-2005
Registered!!

CivicStudEx is an unknown quantity at this point
atleast april is over
Old 05-02-2005

Octane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by CivicStudEx
atleast april is over
yea... i suppose that is sumthing hu...
Old 05-02-2005
The Wierdest and Funniest Mofo 7th Gen Has Ever Seen As Voted

_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of
Hey hang in there **** like that always happens to me and you know what my GF actually comes out in the garage telling me that she can here me swear inside the house lollll

Its always like that but you know what man ..you learn.... always double and triple check things....and now when you bar hop leave your god damn car at home man .. I never go out with my car cuz there are jealous haters out there..

hang in there or Viper will kick your ***
Old 05-02-2005

cubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of light
Man, it could be worse...so stop winning...

lol...just kidding, I know how it feels when **** doesn't go your way...hope you get your car together soon.
Old 05-02-2005
< My future wife.

armieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to behold
.......... and then three days later you find $600 lying on the curb.
Old 05-02-2005
I brake for hairy Hawaiian midgets

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
manahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond repute
metaphorically, april showers bring may flowers
Old 05-02-2005
Last time I had this much fun some furniture got broken!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by _Viper_
hang in there or Viper will kick your ***
Should read:
hang in there or Viper will lick your ***
Old 05-02-2005
Registered!!

01civichx/ex is an unknown quantity at this point
Bruise !!!! HAH
Old 05-02-2005

_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by diskreet
Should read:

G.F.Y.S Please

Can you decipher that ??? lolll
Old 05-02-2005

Originally Posted by diskreet
Should read:
UH... yuck... see diskreet... here is the line ____________ and you crossed it lol
Old 05-02-2005

Originally Posted by Silver Civic
UH... yuck... see diskreet... here is the line ____________ and you crossed it lol
What wrong with a little toungue action once in a while dude..Dont Hate cooperate.. Just lift one *** cheek and ill do the rest

Hahahahaha
J/K
Everyone knows im straight right?>?????
Old 05-02-2005
Registered!!

Hendo_Honda is an unknown quantity at this point
50K miles and the tranny goes t!ts-up? That's strange for a Honda!
Old 05-02-2005

cubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of light
What wrong with a little toungue action once in a while dude..Dont Hate cooperate.. Just lift one *** cheek and ill do the rest

Hahahahaha
J/K
Damn Viper, I'm starting to doubt your manhood...he he, and why did you remove your new avatar? LMAO hmmmm
I don't have nothing against *** licks as long as it's a girl doing it, lmao!!
Old 05-02-2005

Hahahahaha
J/K
well, im shure the "im not gay, my b/f is" thing doesnt help your case... lol I hope you got back the guy that got you w/ that, lol
Old 05-02-2005

Originally Posted by Hendo_Honda
50K miles and the tranny goes t!ts-up? That's strange for a Honda!
yea, I thought that was totaly ****ed up too.... Im monte carlo went 110k w/o blowing and I beat the living **** out of that car... 250hp + 18 years old = car rapeage, lol but yea, that car had 220k on it when I traded it in for the vic last year... that was one hell of a car, you guys may hate chevy but damn that car went though alot and still ran like the day I bought it (in a good way, lol) but yea, I bought my vic w/ 25k on it so Ill i can figure is that the previous owner beat the living **** out of my vic... I just hope the trany either last a long *** time or blows again b4 my extended warranty runs out....
Old 05-02-2005
...ever grinning...

JesterMasque is an unknown quantity at this point
Well, alot of people are actually swapping out 01 and 02 trannys for 03 and 04 ones cause our trannys SUCK *****... Browse the Tech Stuff forum and you'll find it. It's called "Damn these 04 trannys are awesome" or sumthin like that... it's got 4 pages on how much our transmissions suck and what people are doing about it.

Really sucks about your paint tho man... That's about the only thing I don't like about 7th gens cosmetics is that the paint layers are so fragile and thin. My 95's paint job was like a fokin tank! Did you get your painted eyelids back? How much did the place charge you?
Old 05-02-2005