Stupid honda - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-27-2005   #1  
Registered!!

15seccivic is an unknown quantity at this point
Stupid honda

i finally decided i was done tryin to make my civic any better i finally stepped into the dsm world and bought a first gen gsx for $200. i then sent it off to zerolift autolab in fairfield ohio to get a new motor and tranny. i put in the jdm cyclone motor. well i decided before i got it back i would have it running decently before i ever took it out. so i had them also install an HKS fully automatic turbo timer and i bought an apexI N1 downpipe and full N1 exhaust. Now that i have it all together i would have to say i am alot happier with this than i was with my civic when it comes to speed. it is soon to go into the same shop that painted my civic to get one sick *** paintjob... pics to come
15seccivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2005   #2  

ncirom2003 will become famous soon enough
definately keep us posted with pics, and are you sellin the vic to pay for the mods and everythging?
pretty cool car i guess to mod although id probably want something else.
ncirom2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2005   #3  
Registered!!

i dont knwo if i will sell it or nto it has a nice fresh paintjob...money isnt an issue with me i work my *** off at 2 jobs and have been saving it so
Old 04-27-2005   #4  
Registered!!

hustlelikem0fo is a jewel in the roughhustlelikem0fo is a jewel in the roughhustlelikem0fo is a jewel in the roughhustlelikem0fo is a jewel in the rough
hmmm, who would of thought a cyclone motor in a GSX would be faster then a civic. I think you might be on to something here.....
hustlelikem0fo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2005   #5  
Registered!!

yeah your prob right... i think i should write a book on why honda sucks at making fast cars...
Old 04-27-2005   #6  

ncirom2003 will become famous soon enough
i wouldnt say they suck at making fast cars, they are capable just decide to be so dam stubborn and not slap turbos on things for us
ncirom2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2005   #7  
7thgencivic's Official Bad Samaritan
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

HITMAN has a reputation beyond reputeHITMAN has a reputation beyond reputeHITMAN has a reputation beyond reputeHITMAN has a reputation beyond reputeHITMAN has a reputation beyond reputeHITMAN has a reputation beyond reputeHITMAN has a reputation beyond reputeHITMAN has a reputation beyond reputeHITMAN has a reputation beyond reputeHITMAN has a reputation beyond reputeHITMAN has a reputation beyond repute
I'm from cincy too - what part are you from 15sec?
HITMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2005   #8  
Registered!!

from colerain area did i happen to run into you at zerolift one day and you wanted my hood i think or that was someone else