Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Viper Is Leaving The Site (Yes The Vic Is Sold)

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2005
The Wierdest and Funniest Mofo 7th Gen Has Ever Seen As Voted

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of
Talking Viper Is Leaving The Site (Yes The Vic Is Sold)

This will be my new toy actually I took this Pic a while back and decided to get it Today..

6 speed and its really really fast .... I just hope im not going to kill myself.
In the deal they are installing a Turbo kit for me for 3500 extra..

Last edited by _Viper_; 12-16-2008 at 09:58 AM.
Old 04-23-2005
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
what the... you're joking.
Old 04-23-2005
Unsalvageable

rEkKaShInObI should not be trustedrEkKaShInObI should not be trustedrEkKaShInObI should not be trustedrEkKaShInObI should not be trusted
have fun
Old 04-23-2005
Premium Member

runner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to all
Im so sad, at first I was thinking your kidding right, but I guess not, congrats, we will miss you, i alreday do.
Old 04-23-2005
There is no substitute

ironchef is an unknown quantity at this point
35oo extra for a turbo? How much extra for a RB26-DETT swap?
Old 04-23-2005

_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of
Swap?? no no factury insatalled tubo with warranty to back it up,,,.

Its a neck snapping ride..
Old 04-23-2005
Powered by Honda

y.0. KiLLa is an unknown quantity at this point
lol viper ur funny
Old 04-23-2005
Registered!!

Hayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of light
that is VERY NICE!!
Old 04-23-2005
Premium Member

runner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to all
im still in shock, how did this happen, I mean you were just planning so much for your ride?
Old 04-23-2005
Banned

MiamiUgen7 is a name known to allMiamiUgen7 is a name known to allMiamiUgen7 is a name known to allMiamiUgen7 is a name known to allMiamiUgen7 is a name known to allMiamiUgen7 is a name known to allMiamiUgen7 is a name known to allMiamiUgen7 is a name known to all
i call BS if not ont he car, then on the factory installed turbo
Old 04-23-2005

lollll
Old 04-23-2005
New Mod on the Block

Rennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond repute
Old 04-23-2005

They will install the greddy turbo system...
Old 04-23-2005
Premium Member

kirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to behold
no way
Old 04-23-2005

Originally Posted by runner1738
im still in shock, how did this happen, I mean you were just planning so much for your ride?
Well they paid off my loan completly and asked me if i was a real man..I said yes I am.
Then they said only real men drive real cars..
I said Ok and bought it..
I mean I really am a real man you know
lollllll
Old 04-23-2005
Registered!!

Hayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by _Viper_
Well they paid off my loan completly and asked me if i was a real man..I said yes I am.
Then they said only real men drive real cars..
I said Ok and bought it..
I mean I really am a real man you know
lollllll
Old 04-23-2005
Premium Member

how much did it cost you? a real man, now waht will you do with all that extra horsepower and no room in the cabin to mess around?
Old 04-23-2005
Unsalvageable

rEkKaShInObI should not be trustedrEkKaShInObI should not be trustedrEkKaShInObI should not be trustedrEkKaShInObI should not be trusted
sweet jesus, that happend kinda fast eh?
Old 04-23-2005
Nothing works better than a Chris except a Honda.

CivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of light
Wow....

Damn... I wonder when I'm going to go out and come back with a sportscar.
Old 04-23-2005
Premium Member

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
you guys are funny.
Old 04-23-2005

well to be honest i was really thinking about it .....
and yes they offered to install a turbo on it ..funny hey???
Old 04-23-2005
Vic's almost done... thats sorta depressing...

Octane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud of
what happed to your body kit for the vic, did you ever post pics?
Old 04-23-2005
Premium Member

really thinking about it? for how long until you said yes i can offord this and go get it?
Old 04-23-2005
Premium Member

are you getting the twin turbo
Old 04-23-2005

^^^ Bwahahaha no I aint leaving the Reverb Project is underway as we speak....

Pics cumming soon...
Old 04-23-2005
Premium Member

kirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to behold
i wont believe it till i see catwoman bent over the Z in premium
Old 04-23-2005
Vic's almost done... thats sorta depressing...

Octane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud of

Pics cumming soon...
hurry up damnit, youve been saying that for like 3 weeks now!!!!!!!!
Old 04-23-2005
One Slow Civic.... But I can take turns pretty well :-)

Blahman2 should not be trustedBlahman2 should not be trustedBlahman2 should not be trustedBlahman2 should not be trusted
nooooooooooooooooo
Old 04-23-2005

I am a faithful 7th gen member and I would not bail out like that unless I had alot of cash and got this as my second car lolll

Bent over pics???

hmmmm
Old 04-23-2005
Premium Member

Pics cumming soon...
the what project? well hurry up my premium ends shortly

Quick Reply: Viper Is Leaving The Site (Yes The Vic Is Sold)