Viper Is Leaving The Site (Yes The Vic Is Sold) - Page 2 - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-23-2005   #31  
Registered!!

ACURAwerx is on a distinguished road
thats a banana boat
ACURAwerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2005   #32  
Vic's almost done... thats sorta depressing...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Octane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACURAwerx
thats a banana boat
lol, yellow
Octane Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2005   #33  
Registered!!

LiKEaFeRiO has a spectacular aura aboutLiKEaFeRiO has a spectacular aura aboutLiKEaFeRiO has a spectacular aura about
Hey is that the special anniversary edition with 300hp?
LiKEaFeRiO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2005   #34  
Registered!!

jfan is an unknown quantity at this point
Wow crazy nice! Factory-installed turbo?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronChef
35oo extra for a turbo? How much extra for a RB26-DETT swap?
Why would you swap in a RB26DETT for a VQ35?
jfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2005   #35  
The Wierdest and Funniest Mofo 7th Gen Has Ever Seen As Voted

_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of
yeah that is the special anniversiary Z
_Viper_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2005   #36  
Go Team Venture!

againifall is a glorious beacon of lightagainifall is a glorious beacon of lightagainifall is a glorious beacon of lightagainifall is a glorious beacon of lightagainifall is a glorious beacon of light
yeah dont leave.. were gunna have the "sex in the civic" thread in premium once i move
againifall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2005   #37  
Registered!!

UTICivic will become famous soon enoughUTICivic will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfan

****, I would. That motor is a freakin BEAST.
UTICivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2005   #38  
Premium Member

runner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to all
so is this real? or a late april fools joke, i guess ill believe it like when someone else said i see pic of catherine in the car
runner1738 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2005   #39  
Vic's almost done... thats sorta depressing...

Octane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud of
fake...
Octane Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2005   #40  
Its a celebration bitches!

HondaLuver will become famous soon enough
oh ok...
HondaLuver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2005   #41  
Last time I had this much fun some furniture got broken!

diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

i would go for the gusto and throw a RB30DET in there before the RB26DETT, then again you can do wonders with either!
diskreet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2005   #42  
There is no substitute

ironchef is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

The rb26dett (or rb30det by that matter), have much stronger internals than the vq35de. In high-horsepower applications it's more reliable.
Personally, I would rather have the engine that was available in a Skyline GT-R than in a Murano.
Nothing against the VQ series, it's a great engine, but you can do a lot more with the RB26.
ironchef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2005   #43  
I log in from time to time

dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiKEaFeRiO
Hey is that the special anniversary edition with 300hp?
yes, sir it is. we've got about 3 of them in the sterling, va nissan dealership, and one convertible at the rosenthal (?) nissan dealership. they have a very lustrous yellow paint that can only be explained once you see it. it has more pearl than the white 350z, and we all know how much pearl is on the white ones.
dirtySAMURAI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2005   #44  
Registered!!

mr_fobster is a jewel in the roughmr_fobster is a jewel in the roughmr_fobster is a jewel in the roughmr_fobster is a jewel in the rough
ooouuuuhhh the 35th anniversary 350! wow nice my uncle just traded in his base 350 for that! nice car
mr_fobster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2005   #45  
Registered!!

ciVictoria will become famous soon enoughciVictoria will become famous soon enough
Nice 350Z..Even though i'm fairly new to the site its sad to see a member like you go you always come up with the best threads congrats on the Z.. are you going to put it on the dyno to see what numbers it does with the turbo?
ciVictoria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2005   #46  
jdmtytedoridori

Al Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of light
funny funny funny
Al Gore FTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2005   #47  
Registered!!

Black03civic has a spectacular aura aboutBlack03civic has a spectacular aura aboutBlack03civic has a spectacular aura about
hate to see you go dude
Black03civic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2005   #48  

_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of
Just to let you all know ill edit my post I went to see it and was almost convinced in buying the damn thing...

Ill stick with project 05 reverb..and i love you guys to much to leave this great site
Old 04-24-2005   #49  
The only job I need is a blowjob

civic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond repute
civic01vtec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2005   #50  
Registered!!

chrisvdm is an unknown quantity at this point
I dont really know you Viper but I've been following your Reverb project. Dont give it up! Glad to see your not leaving
chrisvdm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2005   #51  

Quote:
Originally Posted by civic01vtec
Please Fock Off lollllllllllllllllllllllllllll
Old 04-24-2005   #52  
Premium Member

runner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Viper_
Just to let you all know ill edit my post I went to see it and was almost convinced in buying the damn thing...

Ill stick with project 05 reverb..and i love you guys to much to leave this great site
o my god you ****er you killed me for a second i was gonna sayhow can you afford to go from a civic to that, but damn you, i really thought you were leaving, im so hurt, this is like a really late and bad april foolds joke
runner1738 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2005   #53  
DODGE the father, RAM the daughter

NoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud of
muahahahaha good one
NoiSe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2005   #54  

sw388integra is a jewel in the roughsw388integra is a jewel in the roughsw388integra is a jewel in the roughsw388integra is a jewel in the rough
will the dealer warranty the turbo work?
sw388integra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2005   #55  

Quote:
Originally Posted by runner1738
o my god you ****er you killed me for a second i was gonna sayhow can you afford to go from a civic to that, but damn you, i really thought you were leaving, im so hurt, this is like a really late and bad april foolds joke
Nope lolll Project Reverb 05 is still in the works
Old 04-24-2005   #56  

cubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of light
Nice car man, congrats on your new ride!!
cubanmike26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2005   #57  
Subarus FTW I do NOT miss my civic

2K1Civic17"Gabe is an unknown quantity at this point
I cant believe all of you fell for that. How many of his threads are for reals? other than the licking of your crappy undies, hahahahaha.
2K1Civic17"Gabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2005   #58  
Shinier than yours, meatbag

Hurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2K1Civic17"Gabe
I cant believe all of you fell for that. How many of his threads are for reals? other than the licking of your crappy undies, hahahahaha.
especially when we all know how deep (like up to your bicept) in the reverb project he is.....
Hurts2bStock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2005   #59  

cubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2K1Civic17"Gabe

Oh well, welcome back then...

just kidding
cubanmike26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2005   #60  
7thgen Terminator Ninja

booba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to behold
wth is project reverb?
booba5185 is offline   Reply With Quote