Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Dream of my Car.

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2005
< My future wife.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
armieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to behold
Dream of my Car.

Last night I dreamt that I was riding along in the passenger seat of my car. One of my friends was driving my car. This red pickup truck comes beside us on our left side and I see a flash of light. I look to my left and the passenger in the truck is sitting normally as if nothing happened. I was like WTF? So my friend gets pissed and starts driving like a madman. I flick the guys in the truck off but they don't see it.

Then I tell my friend to slow down because speeding up will just get her a ticket or get us killed. So we pull into a Best Buy and check our mirrors and sure enough the pickup truck followed us. They park semi-far away and the driver gets out and retrieves a broken piece of surfboard and a sea-beaten piece of foam out of his truck. He comes behind my car and around to the passenger side and then JUST notices us inside. So he pretends to walk up to the best buy entrance which is like 3 meters in front of us. Then he doubles back and casts us a sidelong glance, and walks past the passenger door again. It was some asian dude.

So I get out and I"m like "excuse me can I help you?" Startled at first, he gets the guts and starts backing away and he's like "Yeah.... that.... your presentation :: pointing to my car ::... your presentation is JUNK." Then he chucks the surfboard/foam onto the rear of my car such that it hits the back of my car but doesn't dent it. At this point I'm standing outside of my car with my left hand on the door ready to chase after him and beat his a$$. Then I wake up.

It's weird, seeing as I don't even have my car up here in MA with me.

Last edited by armieo; 04-15-2005 at 06:04 AM.
Old 04-15-2005
ASE Certified Master Tech (A1-A8)
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
skipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to all
lay off the drugs for a while.
Old 04-15-2005
< My future wife.

armieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to behold
This is true.
Old 04-15-2005
Registered!!

02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by SkipBarber

Old 04-15-2005
Registered!!

skratch_munkey is an unknown quantity at this point
Old 04-15-2005
MSL
Registered!!

MSL is an unknown quantity at this point
it's an omen.
Old 04-15-2005
Registered!!

paradoxblue will become famous soon enough
yeha i have wierd crap like that..

moal of the story.

carry a pad of paper and pen in the car to jot down plates

and a bat :|
Old 04-15-2005
I log in from time to time

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
and a sword.

you should post this in OT...
Old 04-15-2005
Nothing works better than a Chris except a Honda.

CivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of light
Time to change your presentation I guess.
Old 04-15-2005
jdmtytedoridori

Al Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by CivicsRdBest
Time to change your presentation I guess.
what i was about to say
Old 04-15-2005
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Vinnie should not be trustedVinnie should not be trustedVinnie should not be trustedVinnie should not be trusted
Originally Posted by SkipBarber
LOL, i dont know why i cant stop laffing at this comment