Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Project 05 Si (Sedan) Reverb Underway( Help me out Guys )

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2005
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
runner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to all
so you want hyper black, over gunmental or flat black?
Old 04-20-2005
Vic's almost done... thats sorta depressing...

Octane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by NoiSe
another one.. these are Gracing Kobe's
I dont like these rims... all the other ones look good tho
Old 04-26-2005
The Wierdest and Funniest Mofo 7th Gen Has Ever Seen As Voted

_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of
Well just to let you all know..05 OEM Honda Fogs have been ordered. Rear 05 lip is ordered. rear 05 bumper ordered, Compustar 2 way alarm with start combo ordered.

As for rims ..
still debating...
Old 04-26-2005
Bobaganoosh!

Pharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by _Viper_

As for rims ..
still debating...
thought you said you ordered that set you showed me last night?
Old 04-26-2005
The Wierdest and Funniest Mofo 7th Gen Has Ever Seen As Voted

_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Pharoh
thought you said you ordered that set you showed me last night?
Well they ordered one rim lolllllll. well try and see what it looks like on the car first. then if Catherine likes it we will buy them.. I just want to make sure it doesnt look stupid.
Yes i know so many people are going with 18's but ill be doing alot like pulling a sailboat camping etc etc so 18's is not an option for now..

They are 16's thats all ill say and if we get them then the project should be complete