Project 05 Si (Sedan) Reverb Underway( Help me out Guys ) - Page 3 - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-13-2005   #61
Shinier than yours, meatbag

Hurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Catwoman_
OMG thats Nasty **** lolllll
well I could see how a lady such as yourself wouldn't like um.......its a very masculine wheel, more suited for the macho guy who needs to show everyone he's tough....
Hurts2bStock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2005   #62
The Beez Kneez

acidbaby will become famous soon enoughacidbaby will become famous soon enough
how about

decorsa
fusion
black, hyperblack

http://www.superbuytires.com/wheels/...orsa/Fusion+B/
acidbaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2005   #63
Shinier than yours, meatbag

Hurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidbaby
how about

decorsa
fusion
black, hyperblack

http://www.superbuytires.com/wheels/...orsa/Fusion+B/
5 lug?
Hurts2bStock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2005   #64
DODGE the father, RAM the daughter
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

NoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurts2bStock
car looks hot, as for rims......only one choice my friend

19" Ronal "BEARS"..............oh yeah like rolling on teddy bear bling

you know you waaaaaaaaaaaaaaan it!
bwahahhaahaha I thought that wasn't real for a second
NoiSe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2005   #65
Premium Member

runner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to all
you should chop the c5s with the pictures of there car with tint
runner1738 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2005   #66
The Wierdest and Funniest Mofo 7th Gen Has Ever Seen As Voted

_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of
Yeah Noise do it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lollll
_Viper_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2005   #67

NoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud of
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	reverbloweredC5.jpg
Views:	454
Size:	76.4 KB
ID:	51821  
Old 04-13-2005   #68
Registered!!

Kantot is an unknown quantity at this point
change the color of the wheel on the chop. make it almost similar to the car. it stands out too much.
Kantot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2005   #69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kantot
change the color of the wheel on the chop. make it almost similar to the car. it stands out too much.
bah, I didn't save the original .psd file, I'm not gonna redo it... it's just to give him a general idea
Old 04-13-2005   #70
Registered!!

Kantot is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoiSe
Here's 5Zigen's in hyperblack (Catherine's request):

this look get's my vote
Kantot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2005   #71
Registered!!

exclusive_vtec will become famous soon enough
hot hot hot
exclusive_vtec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2005   #72
Premium Member

runner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoiSe
yea with the way the tint is i would say something gunmetal or black with a polished lip
Old 04-14-2005   #73

_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by runner1738
yea with the way the tint is i would say something gunmetal or black with a polished lip
Wow now that is stunning I love the tint effect. I think I might Baptise my Baby...

_Vader_

What do you think??
Kinda looks like vaders mouth loll
Old 04-14-2005   #74
The blackbeauty ES1.

jhonsok is an unknown quantity at this point
niiice viper. how much did you get the front and sides for? ..hehe..almost looks like..how i want to make my black Si sedan.
jhonsok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2005   #75

Got sides at a Body shop for 125... and the front I paid Honda whatever it was for it ....
Old 04-14-2005   #76
Bobaganoosh!

Pharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Viper_
Wow now that is stunning I love the tint effect. I think I might Baptise my Baby...

_Vader_

What do you think??
Kinda looks like vaders mouth loll
I was thinking more like Princess Laya but it's up to you...lol
Pharoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2005   #77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pharoh
I was thinking more like Princess Laya but it's up to you...lol
OMG It Speaks lolllllllll

Common Mike I know you want to Hit It after im all done youll want to go to Honda and get one also..lolll
Old 04-14-2005   #78
Bobaganoosh!

Pharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud of
Quote:
OMG It Speaks lolllllllll

Common Mike I know you want to Hit It after im all done youll want to go to Honda and get one also..lolll
it's a nice lip kit for sure...it would be nice to have for the '01 but oh well.
Old 04-14-2005   #79

Get the Veloz Kit its really Nice MIKE
Old 04-14-2005   #80
Bobaganoosh!

Quote:
Get the Veloz Kit its really Nice MIKE

too $$...I want wheels first.
Old 04-17-2005   #81
Registered!!

Pitch_BlacK is an unknown quantity at this point
Yo viper will that 05 lip kit fit on an 04 sedan?
Pitch_BlacK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2005   #82
Fiji Club Member

HondaGuy12 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitch_BlacK
Yo viper will that 05 lip kit fit on an 04 sedan?

ill answer it for him YES..it will.. the same body style for the 04-05's.. the only problem would be if your car was a 01-03...
HondaGuy12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2005   #83

Thanks Honda Guy
+1
Old 04-17-2005   #84
Registered!!

How much was that couple lip kit man? I'm in Canada and I have a Black 04 Sedan. I'm quite interested in that lip kit
Old 04-17-2005   #85

The lip is about 500 plus taxes ..Just go to the dealer and try to bargain with them.....
Old 04-18-2005   #86
Registered!!

Wow its a bit expensive I think I'll stick with my stock bumpers for now hehe...
Old 04-20-2005   #87

another one.. these are Gracing Kobe's
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	projreverb_GRacingKobe.jpg
Views:	145
Size:	88.3 KB
ID:	52283  
Old 04-20-2005   #88

Wow Sir you get 1000 points ...
I also threathened him that catherine would use the strap on on his *** if he didnt do it

lolll
Old 04-20-2005   #89
Premium Member

go dark or black, seriously , chrome come on viper we know you dont need to compensate for something
Old 04-20-2005   #90

hahahahaha yeah i want hyper black finish actually