Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Official Sidemarker pic post thread

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2005
I just burnt my tongue

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really nice
Official Sidemarker pic post thread

i searched and saw some DIY and some pic post threads but i thought i would create an offcial thread either oem or diy style...anyways post ur pics of sidemarkers...and in the thread/diy of the edm ones he put the sidemarkers backwards...lol...i just put mine in so ill have pics up soon
Old 04-07-2005
Tighter than a third eye after 1 week in prison.

Caucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the rough
bump i wanna see pics cuz i'm installing mine soon. I HOPE.
Old 04-07-2005
Registered!!

jfan is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Caucasian.Asian
bump i wanna see pics cuz i'm installing mine soon. I HOPE.
Same here.
Old 04-07-2005
Registered!!

Hayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of light
Well heres mine
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	night.JPG
Views:	272
Size:	36.5 KB
ID:	51436   Click image for larger version

Name:	new sidemarker.JPG
Views:	149
Size:	48.2 KB
ID:	51437   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00822[2].JPG
Views:	190
Size:	19.7 KB
ID:	51438   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00813[2].JPG
Views:	197
Size:	39.4 KB
ID:	51439  
Old 04-07-2005
I just burnt my tongue

ragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really nice
ill post some up when i get home from skool...i just installed them and gottem all wired up plus i got some nokya hyper yellow light bulbs...damn those are bright...im also the 1st 04 with black housing, yellow bulbs and sidemarkers in my area
Old 04-08-2005
Registered!!

Hayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of light
i thought more people would post then this?!?! i know theres more members with sidemarkers then me... lol
Old 04-08-2005
I log in from time to time
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
nope. youre the only one.

haha actually gearbox has side markers. and so does that one guy with 05 coupe, slammed on ground controls
Old 04-08-2005

Caucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the rough
ragingSPAM, did you use the template i found for you a while back? if so, did it work perfectly or it was ok?
Old 04-08-2005
The Rizing Sun

Akutenshi is on a distinguished road
ragingspam, u have yellow 1157 turns too?

whered u get the nokya hyper yellow bulbs from?

take some pics of ur car man :P
Old 04-08-2005
Registered!!

jfan is an unknown quantity at this point
Could you guys also tell us which kind of sidemarkers? I have some JDM Accord ones sitting at home.
Old 04-08-2005

i have JDM DC5 sidemarkers from honda japan. comes complete with wires and weather proofed seal. all you need to do is cut the fender and wire tap.
Old 04-08-2005
Registered!!

i have JDM DC5 sidemarkers from honda japan. comes complete with wires and weather proofed seal. all you need to do is cut the fender and wire tap.
I got the same ones love them
Old 04-08-2005
I just burnt my tongue

ragingSPAM, did you use the template i found for you a while back? if so, did it work perfectly or it was ok?

yea i used the same one which came from club rsx...worked ok just needed to modify a few things...like where the clip goes u need to make that notch a little longer...i also got the nokya bulbs from cnc motorsports in ontario, california by the 10 freeway and 4th street
Old 04-10-2005
Registered!!

Kizuel is an unknown quantity at this point
Would sidemarkers from the si work with a coupe? I guess I'm asking more in terms of the same type of wire splicing involved.
Old 04-10-2005
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
any sidemarkers will work. You have to cut the fender anyway and the wires are the same, power and ground. Just don't except em to plug into anything. You have to chop off the plug in the back and directly attach the wires. Then splice into current turn signal wires.
Old 04-10-2005
Registered!!

Ah okay, thanks. I was asking because the SI markers are clear and I can get them at majestichonda for about $20 less than JDM ones.
Old 04-10-2005
I just burnt my tongue

yea they are the same shape to its just the jdm ones come with a harness bulb and everything...i think majestichonda only is sidemarker no bulb or harness...the si ones are whiteish but if u want the jdm civic ferio ones they are clear and robear racing sells them
Old 04-10-2005
Premium Member

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
i like j-spec clear better. It's actually clear like the headlights. The si has the hazy ones, which I guess could be better cause you don't see the amber bulb reflect as much inside.
Old 04-10-2005
Registered!!

Are these the ones you're talking about?
http://www.robearracing.com/pd_jspec_sidemarker.cfm

It doesn't look like it includes the bulb/socket/harness.

These are the ones I was looking at from Majestic Honda:
Sidemarkers

It looks like they have everything, you've just gotta buy parts 1, 12, 8, and 16.
Old 04-10-2005
Premium Member

the robear jspec do have the twist on bulb socket. Just not the plug so I cut off and hooked the wires directly to the terminals.
Old 04-10-2005
Premium Member

one thing is mine leak alot when it gets humid or temp changes. I don't know how cause the back is sealed with silicone to the car, and the socket has a rubber ring.
Old 04-11-2005
Registered!!

Well I went ahead and ordered the SI ones, I actually liked how they looked in person compared to the jspec's; I didn't really care for how I could see the black bulb socket because they were too clear.

Should be here in a few days then it's fender wrecking time.
Old 04-11-2005
Registered!!

"fender wrecking time" i like that it's not that bad just measure alot and take your time...
Old 04-11-2005
Registered!!

memorex is an unknown quantity at this point
Where can I find the sockets and whatnot?

Im liking the 01-03 Dome JSpec ones on RobearRacing. Just give me a list of everything I need.
Old 04-11-2005
Fiji Club Member

HondaGuy12 is on a distinguished road
i actually like these ones..could i custom do these on my vic? its for the scion but..can i?

http://www.robearracing.com/pd_scion.cfm <<<
Old 04-11-2005

Originally Posted by HondaGuy12
i actually like these ones..could i custom do these on my vic? its for the scion but..can i?

http://www.robearracing.com/pd_scion.cfm <<<
all sidemarkers are custom when you put them on our cars. all you do is cut the fender to make it fit.
Old 04-11-2005
Registered!!

all sidemarkers are custom when you put them on our cars. all you do is cut the fender to make it fit.
yep pretty much..
Old 04-11-2005
I just burnt my tongue

all u need for sidemarkers are the sidemarkers, bulb/socket, and harness...since u'll need to splice into the parking light u will need xtra wiring and tap splices will help
Old 04-11-2005
Premium Member

yes ANY sidemarker will work. It's all the same. Just look at the diy that tells you everything you need. I still have my nibbler if anyone wants it for $5 shipped or something. It's $10 at radio shack. I also recommend a leveler with bubble to make sure it's even.
Old 05-01-2005
Registered!!

Alright, well I finally got a free weekend to install my sidemarkers, or at least one of them. Here's a pic taken a few moments ago in my dark garage:

I do the other one tomorrow, needless to say the installation would've gone quicker if I didn't try to cut corners! I didn't think i'd need extra wire, but I did, and I didn't think I'd have to remove my tire, but I did. Better pics will come once I get the other one on and wash my car, it's pretty filthy at the moment.

Quick Reply: Official Sidemarker pic post thread