Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Official Sidemarker pic post thread

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2005
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SimonTek is an unknown quantity at this point
You may call me lazy, but I rather buy fenders already done for it, just cause I don't have to worry about alignment of the lights, and so forth.

http://passwordjdm.com/product.asp?n...For=&PT_ID=258
Old 10-19-2005
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
wow thats a good idea, especially if you mess up the ones you have.
Old 10-21-2005
Registered!!

Nates02EX is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by gearbox
hmm they look nice but you know they're fake right? made by DEPO and not oem. but they still look nice. so since they don't come with sockets, there's no bulb inside?
yes i know they are made by DEPO, they would've cost alot more if they were from bmw, i dont know if i want to put them in now though, i might wait until next year and maybe try to find some an SI or some DC5 ones with some sockets, im afraid these will look too big on the fenders

Originally Posted by civicPesek
looks nice.. where did u get them?
from my work, we special order stuff everyday from depo as well many other places, we're an auto parts store that sells as wholesale price, no aftermarket stuff unfortunately
Old 10-21-2005
Premium Member

runner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to all
Originally Posted by SimonTek
You may call me lazy, but I rather buy fenders already done for it, just cause I don't have to worry about alignment of the lights, and so forth.

http://passwordjdm.com/product.asp?n...For=&PT_ID=258
i like those especailly that it comes with a wire harness, but damnit they dont have them for an 05 yet again
Old 11-21-2005
fuk tha man!

djspot is an unknown quantity at this point
here's how they look

Originally Posted by Nates02EX
yes i know they are made by DEPO, they would've cost alot more if they were from bmw, i dont know if i want to put them in now though, i might wait until next year and maybe try to find some an SI or some DC5 ones with some sockets, im afraid these will look too big on the fenders

from my work, we special order stuff everyday from depo as well many other places, we're an auto parts store that sells as wholesale price, no aftermarket stuff unfortunately

Hey just incase you haven't put them on yet, here's how they look....I have the clear bmw corners I installed them in august...these are actually OEM so they came with the bulb which happens to match my front turn signals of my angel eye projectors perfect....

it looks really really really good in person....

Old 11-21-2005
Registered!!

^^^^^^
now after looking at those pics it makes me want to put these on again, i think they look awesome but i dont know how the amber ones will look on the black, i guess i need to photoshop them sometime, can you get a pic from the side to show how far they stick out from the side? thanks

Nathan
Old 11-21-2005
Registered!!

TemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to all
yes i know they are made by DEPO, they would've cost alot more if they were from bmw,
I got OEM white led 330 ci side markers, cost me $30. So there not too expensive. There clear LEDS that light amber. I love it.

Old 11-21-2005
I just burnt my tongue

ragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really nice
thats nice temjin but im not diggin bmw ones as much....i like oem look...
Old 11-21-2005
Registered!!

TemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to all
well i got BMW projectors now, so it matchs well with my BMW side markers.
Old 11-21-2005
fuk tha man!

djspot is an unknown quantity at this point
Looks soooo damn hot!
Old 11-22-2005
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
yea those look sweet.
Old 11-22-2005
Registered!!

Originally Posted by TemjinX2
I got OEM white led 330 ci side markers, cost me $30. So there not too expensive. There clear LEDS that light amber. I love it.

30 bucks from the dealer with wiring? they look pretty good
Old 11-22-2005
I just burnt my tongue

ragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really nice
werd man those match well with the e46 projectors
Old 11-22-2005
my vtec brings all the girls to the yard

mrDFWmechanic will become famous soon enough
wow thats looks really good, hopefully some time next year i'm gonna pick up those fenders from passwordjdm because i'm not all about cutting my fenders plus i can have a extra set if somethin happened and i needed them
Old 11-22-2005
I just burnt my tongue

i just cut into my fenders...wasnt hard at all...quick and easy....wiring was easy too
Old 11-22-2005
Registered!!

30 bucks from the dealer with wiring? they look pretty good

nah, no wiring. I just soldered some on and siliconed it up so no chance of water hitting it. Then i bought some automotive weather sealant and put it around the hole in my fender. I've had them for like almost 2months now and they work fine.
Old 11-28-2005
For the love of House Music... Defected.com

05_ CivicJDM is a jewel in the rough05_ CivicJDM is a jewel in the rough05_ CivicJDM is a jewel in the rough
Lookin' good guys... I'm getting some JDM DC5 sidemarkers soon, can't wait!! PMd you ragingSPAM about template...

Last edited by 05_ CivicJDM; 11-28-2005 at 01:05 AM.