Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

OMG OMG Holy Shit 2004-2005 Honda Aero Kit Half Price Hurryyyyy!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2005
The Wierdest and Funniest Mofo 7th Gen Has Ever Seen As Voted

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of
Exclamation OMG OMG Holy **** 2004-2005 Honda Aero Kit Half Price Hurryyyyy!!!!

I just called my local honda dealership ship and when i asked for my rear Oem Honda lip price the parts Guy told me That Honda and Acura are letting them go for 399 plus taxes for the whole kit for 04-05. I was like Bullshit and he said yeah so I called Honada Canada and they said it was true. They said the 2006 model will be out soon so they have to sell this stock and start making the new 06 bodykits....

Man thats so great ..

They didn't know about the states though..

Oh and Fogs for 04-05 are 99 bucks plus taxes

Last edited by _Viper_; 04-01-2005 at 12:58 PM.
Old 04-01-2005
Registered!!

kornsined is a jewel in the roughkornsined is a jewel in the roughkornsined is a jewel in the rough
that's not painted or installed is it? **** good prices all around and i got no ****ing JOB!
Old 04-01-2005
Currently boosted at 0 psi.

ThsUserNmIsDumb is on a distinguished road
April fool is above me ^
Old 04-01-2005
Registered!!

kornsined is a jewel in the roughkornsined is a jewel in the roughkornsined is a jewel in the rough
ah you bastard VIPER!
Old 04-01-2005
Shinier than yours, meatbag

Hurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud of
lol.....noice
Old 04-01-2005

_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of
This User is in the states dont believe him its not an April Fools joke...

Call honda and tell them what i just said dammit..

Do it now..

Yes that is painted ..You can install yourself ..

hurry up guys before they run out of stock !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-01-2005

Hurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud of
Holy crap!.......I was soo certain it was BS cause its viper...lol....it is a Canada wide deal......I just called for the hell of it and its true!.....dam I wish I had an o4

The fogs will look great though....thanks Viper
Old 04-01-2005

Yeah man the Americans will be really pissed that this deal is not going on for them ....

The Aero kit is so sweet..
Old 04-01-2005
Registered!!

rokenrolcivic has a spectacular aura aboutrokenrolcivic has a spectacular aura about
i take it, that it wou't fit on a 01-03 than?
Old 04-01-2005

no just 04 05 sorry
Old 04-01-2005
MyK
Registered!!

MyK has a little shameless behaviour in the past
sweet I just ordered mine and they have them in stock, I will be picking it up at 5 on my way home from work. hopefully I can get it on tonight and take some pics!!!!

$455, for the full kit!!
Old 04-01-2005
Registered!!

sweet that means i can get the whole kit and fogs for $500!
Old 04-01-2005

Yep 455 sounds right on the nose...

Wow man take pics of your install im doing mine this week end...

WOOt WOOt

Rep me for this great deal guys..
Old 04-01-2005

I just repped you viper......the guy at the dealership said they made so many cause the aftermarket kits never really jumped on the 7.5 gen, and they thought they would have the whole bodykit market share.....he said he had no idea why the fogs were so cheap
Old 04-01-2005
Registered!!

Kingkung is an unknown quantity at this point
Is this deal only in canada or is it in US too?
Old 04-01-2005

I dont know, I never asked........but call and find out if its there too cause I'm thinking of buying extras and selling um on ebay if the deal is only in canada
Old 04-01-2005
MyK
Registered!!

MyK has a little shameless behaviour in the past
^where are you, I might be able to buy another kit and ship it to you, but youd need to pay me right away!!!
Old 04-01-2005

I see some major dollar signs man lollll

I have a ssm 05 kit its sweet ...
I have pics also
Old 04-01-2005
I just burnt my tongue

ragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really nice
maybe i should get some fogs
Old 04-01-2005
You bought a used dog??

def01tones will become famous soon enough
you bastards!!
Old 04-01-2005
Registered!!

retro is an unknown quantity at this point
I just called 2 different dealers in vancouver. One just quoted me the regular price and the other said they don't carry them anymore because they stopped making them in the end of 2003.. ? They don't know anything about these deals... I feel like I just became victim of april fools...
Old 04-01-2005

Bwahahahahahahahaaha

APRIL FOOLS DAY ****"S
Old 04-01-2005
Registered!!

Peasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to behold
....why i autta
Old 04-01-2005
jdmtytedoridori
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Al Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of light
god dammit viper, you got me all excited. i live in washington and im goin up to vancouver this weekend....bastards lol
Old 04-01-2005
OyD
Registered!!

OyD is an unknown quantity at this point
haah
Old 04-01-2005

silverem2 is a jewel in the roughsilverem2 is a jewel in the roughsilverem2 is a jewel in the rough
lol, that son of a bitch. Almost made me go trade in my 03 for a 05 just to get the deal..lol
Old 04-01-2005

lol....now that was some fun viper
Old 04-01-2005
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
now THAT was a good one!
Old 04-01-2005
Registered!!

pon55 is just really nicepon55 is just really nicepon55 is just really nicepon55 is just really nice
Originally Posted by _Viper_
Bwahahahahahahahaaha

APRIL FOOLS DAY ****"S
The best part was you got caught in the first few replys, but they keep on comming!
Old 04-01-2005
Registered!!

mexinaction will become famous soon enoughmexinaction will become famous soon enough
you bastard!!! vi[per i almost was about to go up to canada and buy a damn kit!!

good one

Quick Reply: OMG OMG Holy Shit 2004-2005 Honda Aero Kit Half Price Hurryyyyy!!!!