Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Sold the civic......*Pics of my new car*

Old 04-01-2005
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
tinman is just really nicetinman is just really nicetinman is just really nicetinman is just really nicetinman is just really nice
LOL!! That better be an April Fools joke. The xB is the UGLIEST thing I ever saw on wheels. Seriously, I'd drive a Gremlin before I set foot into one of those boxes. But amazingly, some people love the things. I'm just not one of them.
Now, the NEW scion that actually looks like a CAR, I like.

And silver02coupe.... I think Germans would have been ashamed to drive that thing in WW2. LOL!

Sorry... just my opinion. But whatever makes you happy.
Old 04-01-2005
I need TP for my bunghole

PunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud of
love the new rear view mirrors this year with the turn sigs.

does this years model have map lights?

My wifes 04 doesn't have it, just a dome light
Old 04-01-2005
jdmtytedoridori

Al Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by PunkingCivic

i know that both visors in the 05s have mirrors lol
Old 04-01-2005
Historic Member

CdnSilverStreak is a glorious beacon of lightCdnSilverStreak is a glorious beacon of lightCdnSilverStreak is a glorious beacon of lightCdnSilverStreak is a glorious beacon of lightCdnSilverStreak is a glorious beacon of lightCdnSilverStreak is a glorious beacon of light
Congrats man... too bad about the Civic... but oh well, you gotta do what you gotta do...

Stay out of trouble in your Scion...
Old 04-01-2005
Premium Member

jeffsta17 is an unknown quantity at this point
congrats, you bought a toaster on wheels
Old 04-01-2005
Vic's almost done... thats sorta depressing...

Octane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Kizuel
Congrats, Scion's aren't my thing, but a full tricked out xB has a certain "charm" to it.

I agree you need to get rid of those rims asap, 19'' gunmetal's would look great.
+1, nice car tho...
Old 04-01-2005
I went to prison a boy and came out a man with a sore ass!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
QBoi is a glorious beacon of lightQBoi is a glorious beacon of lightQBoi is a glorious beacon of lightQBoi is a glorious beacon of lightQBoi is a glorious beacon of lightQBoi is a glorious beacon of light
So.... how much did your insurance go down by?
Old 04-01-2005
I brake for hairy Hawaiian midgets

manahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond repute
what is the whole point of saying ' xB Release Series 2.0' ???

was there a 1.0, 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, 1.5, 1.6, 1.7, 1.8, 1.9 that we all missed???

First off before i show the new pics let me go ahead and apologize for crappy North Carolina weather. One day will be sunny and beautiful (like yesterday when i bought the car), and then rainly and dull the next (like today). So the pics aren't top knotch due to rain

My new car is a.....................

2005 Limited Release (#395 of only 2500) , Solar Yellow, 5-Speed, sport tuned, Scion xB:

DC Sports Exhaust (STOCK!!!!! Believe it or not! From the factory!!)

(This is a badge located on the dash on the passenger side.)

The pictures don't do the color justice. It's a very vibrant yellow. I know some if not most of you will be upset, but knowing me, i had to do this to keep myself outta trouble.

The plans for the xB as of now are 100% show! 19" rims (gunmetal w/ polished lip, or white w/ polished lip, or whatever, undecided), Air-Ride suspension (Air can's vs bags-- undecided), 2 15"s, clear head lights (removing amber piece).

If you haven't riden in one of these, please do so! I took it for a test drive at the dealer, and i was sold! Great ride, insane handling!, amazing stock sound system[/QUOTE]
Old 04-01-2005
Boosting Daily

EternalBlue_Vic is a jewel in the roughEternalBlue_Vic is a jewel in the roughEternalBlue_Vic is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by PunkingCivic

no map lights, just the same dome light.
Old 04-01-2005
Boosting Daily

EternalBlue_Vic is a jewel in the roughEternalBlue_Vic is a jewel in the roughEternalBlue_Vic is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by ncirom2003

its true, a cop would definately notice that before your civic, although i know its not all about him noticing it its about what your doing when he notices it. the only way to make the xB sweet is to dump like 10 grand into a sound system to fill the back up and some rims and a drop.... if you chopped and sectioned the roof like they do to old old cars like t-buckets it would look sick
True, but.......knowing myself and my previous civic......the power was there, and the boost bug had bit me hard. I developed a HEAVY foot. Taking that power out of the picture, i've noticed, has already changed my driving habits.

But i do agree with everyone. I hate the way it looks stock right now. The steelies and tires= YUK, the front facia= YUK.

But i have some nice plans for it

Wow, no one has faith in me.
Old 04-01-2005
Boosting Daily

Originally Posted by pnoyster2k1cvic
hey dood! how much you sold your car for? I'm thinking about selling mine too
$14,000 cash as is. I sold it to the guy that owns the scion dealership that i bought the xB from
Old 04-01-2005
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
At least its a new project for you. And you're right about driving habits with slower car. With my vic I usually take it easy except for some fun once in a while. With a faster car I know I'd be in big trouble, prolly even jail.
Old 04-01-2005
Boosting Daily

/\/\ See, glad you understand just a little bit more now
Old 04-01-2005

silverem2 is a jewel in the roughsilverem2 is a jewel in the roughsilverem2 is a jewel in the rough
I like it, having a awsome hometheater type system would be awsome in there, and you can do do much to it. I dunno, i just like it..........
Old 04-01-2005
Boosting Daily

/\/\ I'm thinkin 2 15's..........just as a start.
Old 04-01-2005

silverem2 is a jewel in the roughsilverem2 is a jewel in the roughsilverem2 is a jewel in the rough
Sounds good, have you thought about going towards a home theater system in there? Like ps2 or whatever and tv and whatnot?
Old 04-01-2005
Boosting Daily

def something i'll look into
Old 04-01-2005

I think it would be sweet, but anyways, congrats on the sweet vehicle
Old 04-01-2005

cubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of light
Yeah, maybe two rocket launchers coming out of the taillights, a nice machine gun mouted on the front, and a big *** parachute for emergengy landing when released from the bomber at 2000 ft....

He he.....just kidding
Old 04-01-2005
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
maybe get some different tails? And clear the front corners. Interior looks pretty good, and so does exhaust. Wheels need some changing too But I think with some mods it could look good.
Old 04-01-2005

cubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of light
I have seen some really nice looking Scions out there...like you say Gearbox, it just need some mods...but mannnn, I'm still staying with my Vic.
Old 04-01-2005

ncirom2003 will become famous soon enough
maybe some people arent getting it clear. he didnt really change to a scion cus he likes them it was more cus he had to if he wanted to drive at all for the next few years
Old 04-01-2005
7thgen Terminator Ninja

booba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to behold
well i am now going to hang myself, thanks
Old 04-01-2005
"You leave me in the trenches taking Grenades, John"

Stachmo is an unknown quantity at this point
arrrgh!!!
I idolized your civic! I used to pray that it would be half as cool as yours was, but things change so whatever...

Good luck with the Scion...keep posting pics in the future (if your still gonna post here )
Old 04-01-2005

ncirom2003 will become famous soon enough
yea stick around.... we wanna be sure we see ur 8thgen in the future
Old 04-01-2005
Registered!!

JCiv03 is on a distinguished road
Congrats man! As long as you like it, who gives a f*ck about what we think.
Old 04-02-2005

Originally Posted by booba5185
well i am now going to hang myself, thanks
LMAO!!
Old 04-02-2005
MSL
Registered!!

MSL is an unknown quantity at this point
that's a surprise, i expected something completely different

good luck
Old 04-02-2005
Registered!!

Wolfgang5884 has a spectacular aura aboutWolfgang5884 has a spectacular aura aboutWolfgang5884 has a spectacular aura about
OMG whats wrong with you!!!
Old 04-02-2005
Cocky guys kick ass!

Cocky has a spectacular aura aboutCocky has a spectacular aura aboutCocky has a spectacular aura about
why.. god why?! a big box.. bahhhhh.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Sold the civic......*Pics of my new car*