Who likes my new tint? - Page 2 - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-20-2005   #31
Registered!!

hustlelikem0fo is a jewel in the roughhustlelikem0fo is a jewel in the roughhustlelikem0fo is a jewel in the roughhustlelikem0fo is a jewel in the rough
you shouldnt roll your windows down for like 5 days after getting tint done i think
hustlelikem0fo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2005   #32
Registered!!

2k4kamakazi is an unknown quantity at this point
looking good.. wow u paid 250$.. my fren got his for like 180$ wit the strip on windshield..
2k4kamakazi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2005   #33
Registered!!

jojobinx is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by gearbox
thanks. If anyone can help, the windows are having a very hard time rolling down. They're getting stuck on the rubber things. What should I do?
don't roll them down. put on your window lock so you don't accidentally do it
jojobinx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2005   #34

ncirom2003 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojobinx
don't roll them down. put on your window lock so you don't accidentally do it
window lock only cuts off other passengers from doin it. hed be better off cutting off his fingers and taping his hand to the wheel for a few days
ncirom2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2005   #35
Owned By Slo Rex

Day_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questioned
I need tint for my car to look right but I don't want to go too dark... any suggestions?
Here is a pic of my car
Day_Tripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2005   #36

^^^ i think like 30% would look good on your car cus its a light color to begin with so the contrast will make it seem darker. check whats legal though
Old 03-20-2005   #37
Owned By Slo Rex

Day_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questioned
Quote:
Originally Posted by ncirom2003
^^^ i think like 30% would look good on your car cus its a light color to begin with so the contrast will make it seem darker. check whats legal though
I definitly don't want to go dark... I like to be seen a little at least... i'm an attention ***** like that
Old 03-20-2005   #38

^^ haha i know what u mean thats why u roll them half down when the ladies are roaming the streets. (not as part of there job, stay away from those ones)
Old 03-20-2005   #39
Owned By Slo Rex

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncirom2003
^^ haha i know what u mean thats why u roll them half down when the ladies are roaming the streets. (not as part of there job, stay away from those ones)
I am a lady haha
Old 03-20-2005   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Day_Tripper
I am a lady haha
lady or not you still shouldnt pick up hookers......
lol i thought as i hit reply ... wait the car has pink on it, w/e
Old 03-20-2005   #41
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
lol hehe. Well I fixed the rolling problem. There was the rubber piece folded down so I stuck a pen and took off the door panel to pop it out. And cleaned the film with water. It's on there good after 48 hrs so no probs there. It's mostly working fine now.

Day_tripper I think 35% will look good on silver. I didn't want to go too dark either. If you go really light like 50% I think it's just gonna look like dirty windows.
gearbox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2005   #42
Premium Member

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
oh and while I was sticking the pen in there cops came by and asked what's going on? I said I got tint all around they were like oh you're not supposed to do that (in Illinois). Then they see my plate and go oh sorry you're from nevada.
Old 03-20-2005   #43

Quote:
lol hehe. Well I fixed the rolling problem. There was the rubber piece folded down so I stuck a pen and took off the door panel to pop it out. And cleaned the film with water. It's on there good after 48 hrs so no probs there. It's mostly working fine now.

Day_tripper I think 35% will look good on silver. I didn't want to go too dark either. If you go really light like 50% I think it's just gonna look like dirty windows.
i think its the sandy/tan color... my cars original color (i call it a natural blonde) ive never seen 50 percent but 35 would look perfect
Old 03-20-2005   #44
Premium Member

shmik1 has disabled reputation
yea and u told me to get a ticket, i mean my front windows tinted..
shmik1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2005   #45
Euro-Spec

tripledoublegs is just really nicetripledoublegs is just really nicetripledoublegs is just really nicetripledoublegs is just really nicetripledoublegs is just really nice
I like it man.
Your car looks kinda like mine, but in a 4dr version
tripledoublegs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2005   #46
Premium Member

haha lol maybe you shouldn't then Aaron
Old 03-20-2005   #47
My penis is just like all my posts, very very short

zachgeyer has a spectacular aura aboutzachgeyer has a spectacular aura about
looks sweet
zachgeyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2005   #48
I log in from time to time

dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
i want tints
dirtySAMURAI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2005   #49
Premium Member

ya tint is a must for darker colors. Why can't you get it?
Old 03-21-2005   #50
I log in from time to time

dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
it costs money lol. i could, but i really don't want to spend all that money on something so useless.
dirtySAMURAI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2005   #51
Premium Member

i hear you there. I just ran out of other mods to do, so tint was one of the few things left
Old 03-21-2005   #52
Registered!!

aoar is an unknown quantity at this point
m in the dilemma of finding somewhere to do it. im currently in buffalo now, cant find anywhere decent in bufflo. mayb toronto but coming back through customs would look really weird opening door to hand them passports.. lol..
aoar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2005   #53
Registered!!

ciVictoria will become famous soon enoughciVictoria will become famous soon enough
gearbox real good tint it looks clean as hell I read your other thread where the windows rolls down a bit slow that sucks man good luck with it.
ciVictoria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2005   #54
Premium Member

If anybody wonders, that's a 7thgen sticker on the window. I don't like it, but it needs to be there.
Old 03-21-2005   #55

Quote:
If anybody wonders, that's a 7thgen sticker on the window. I don't like it, but it needs to be there.
lol it needs to be there huh.
Old 03-21-2005   #56
Premium Member

haha yea you have no idea how crappy it would be if this site didn't exist.
Old 03-21-2005   #57
New Mod on the Block

Rennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond repute
what ever you do.... never get CHEAP tints at the flea market.... my first and last mistake on my car... nice job BTW.
Rennen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2005   #58
Registered!!

X-R8ED is an unknown quantity at this point
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
you can get tints at a flea market
X-R8ED is offline   Reply With Quote