Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

I killed an 02 Mustang GT!

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2005
Owned By Slo Rex

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Day_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questioned
Originally Posted by white2K2EX
Good call

Honestly though, how are you pulling off two cars?
the stang is me and my boys
Old 03-20-2005
Registered!!

big_daddy_b_99 is an unknown quantity at this point
^ ah ha so that's how it works
Old 03-20-2005
Registered!!

kasimmmmm has a spectacular aura aboutkasimmmmm has a spectacular aura aboutkasimmmmm has a spectacular aura about
looks really nice in black...
Old 03-21-2005
My SL65 rim, because a rim is all I can afford
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Jrfish007 is a name known to allJrfish007 is a name known to allJrfish007 is a name known to allJrfish007 is a name known to allJrfish007 is a name known to allJrfish007 is a name known to allJrfish007 is a name known to all
Just went to a Ford dealer yesterday, I have to admit the car looked half decent up close. I sat in it though and got turned off, I'm 5'10" and could barely see out the windshield, I'm guessing the drivers seat moved up, but it was a showroom car and I didn't want to bother with tring to move it when I'm not looking at buying one. The speedo and tach where really cool though. Funny thing, the dealer I went has yet to get a GT in though. They said they sold 4 GT's and had to go get them from other dealers, and they're pretty big, 4 dealer accross Ohio. GT's most be really limited, good find.
Old 03-21-2005
Owned By Slo Rex

Day_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questioned
Well it is history... I returned it due to the fact it made funny noises, the car had been in a wreck when it was just a couple weeks old and thats why I got an awesome deal on it (bad mistake) it would make some weird noises but they took it back so it's all good... maybe i'll invest in one later on but as of now I will hold my dollars.
Old 03-21-2005
Registered!!

big_daddy_b_99 is an unknown quantity at this point
OMG! noo.. good call though it sucks driven a wrecked car because you never now if the people did a good job fixin it.
Old 03-21-2005
Still in the game...

scatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to behold
nice ride....i like what they've done with the front. rear could have had a little more R/D
Old 03-21-2005
My SL65 rim, because a rim is all I can afford

Jrfish007 is a name known to allJrfish007 is a name known to allJrfish007 is a name known to allJrfish007 is a name known to allJrfish007 is a name known to allJrfish007 is a name known to allJrfish007 is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Day_Tripper
Well it is history... I returned it due to the fact it made funny noises, the car had been in a wreck when it was just a couple weeks old and thats why I got an awesome deal on it (bad mistake) it would make some weird noises but they took it back so it's all good... maybe i'll invest in one later on but as of now I will hold my dollars.
LOL... I was about one day from buying a Cobra convertible about 4 years ago, when I went to go sign the loan papers, some lady pulled out T-boned the car and totaled it.

Good thing you cuaght that, it would have sucked to have owned that. Wait for the Shelby to comeout anyway.
Old 03-23-2005
Registered!!

X-R8ED is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Day_Tripper
Oh well, atleast they took it back no prob. Did they tell you before you bought it that it had been in an accident? or only after it started making noises??? better off buying new, then you know it was broken in properly too