Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

When you think about it, its just treason. Betrayal at its worst… PICS!

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2005
jdmtytedoridori
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Al Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of light
nice car, i could just never drive an american car, based on the luck my parents have had with em.
Old 03-14-2005
O RLY

S2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to behold
Yeah, not to mention you'd have to have a lot of mods to get 13 flat. That vette stock does high 14's.

Now pardon me while I respond to your post
Originally Posted by RacerSlashRicer
Back in the day when I used to be a ricer, I was sporting a 2001 Honda Civic. Hell, I don’t even know why I got this helluva monster, cutting those axle rippin’ 3.1 second 60’ times verified by G-Tech and the Bradenton 1/4th mile drag strip. I remember the first time I went there, I cut 18.5 second quarter mile pass @ 75.22 mph and I was like, “Whoohoo!!! That’s really fast!!!”
wow... you must be one of the worst drivers ever. this statement here makes your next one hard to believe, so I'm thinking you're full of
Took it to the track and I ran a 13 flat @ 105 mph. Hell, I wasn't even trying since I was braking before the end! Kind of had the "wet your pants" torque off the line. 1.7-1.8 60' times??
Sure, when you got your vette you suddenly became a master at driving.
It really sounded great with the “modded” exhaust, as we call, our coffee can, fart pipe, giving it an extra .001 hp. Mmmm… Not bad for a little 1.7L SOHC Civic! Then after that, it was running like a champ, although still slower than a tank. I probably would be able to manually push it faster down the drag strip than its tiny 1.7L even if the little thing had a T88 turbo with a little 200 hp shot of what you call, NAWZZZ! Yippie!!
I understand exageration, but christ. A civic with that turbo would likely be in the 10's without the nitrous. And you're the one who got the sh*tty exhaust, so don't blame the car.
It also have a wealth of problems about as rich as Bill Gates. I remember that day I blew a timing belt after 45,000 miles. Haha, at least the stingy Honda stealership replaced the whole motor since I was lucky enough to get a 60,000 mile warranty. Its also had its share of numerous times of overheating because of a bad water pump. It can’t really get any better than that! It was more than a Lemon, more like a roasting potato!!
You're right, that's MUCH worse than the problems they had with the 89' vette. Oh, like the recall where the wheel tie rod assembly fails and the wheel falls off while you're going 80mph down the freeway, causing you to crash and burn? Or how about the seatbelt retractor recall where the seatbelt fails to work properly in the accident you just got in cuz your wheel falls off, causing death or injury? Yeah, you're right, you are much better off with this car.

The Type S had a CEL which kinda meant bad news.
It would be illegal for a dealership to sell a car with a CEL unless it was a salvage title.
Looks like it was shifting at 5000 rpms every time, all the way to 110 mph in just over 12 seconds (Yes, I counted).
You "counted"? Congrats you're a corvette ricer.
BTW, Good luck with your 7thgen Civics. Your opinion will gradually change as you get older and you will eventually, “See the Light” like I have. It was nice knowing all of you and I hope everything works out for ya’ll in the long run. Any questions???
That's great if the vette is a better fit for you. Nothing wrong with doing what you want to do and driving the car you want to drive.

But "see the light"? Yeah I saw the light. It came in a naturally aspirated 2.0 liter that can lay down a 13.7 with it's "torqueless" 4 cylinder.

Sorry but your entire post comes off quite troll-ish, which is really sad.
Old 03-14-2005
Vic's almost done... thats sorta depressing...

Octane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud of
no offence to civics, but Vetts are WAY better! IMO... Nice vett, love the color, ditch the rims... and an engin swap on the vett would be SWEET! but is cool the way it is!
Old 03-14-2005
Last time I had this much fun some furniture got broken!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by S2000man01
Yeah, not to mention you'd have to have a lot of mods to get 13 flat. That vette stock does high 14's.

wow... you must be one of the worst drivers ever. this statement here makes your next one hard to believe, so I'm thinking you're full of
I understand exageration, but christ. A civic with that turbo would likely be in the 10's without the nitrous. And you're the one who got the sh*tty exhaust, so don't blame the car.
You're right, that's MUCH worse than the problems they had with the 89' vette. Oh, like the recall where the wheel tie rod assembly fails and the wheel falls off while you're going 80mph down the freeway, causing you to crash and burn? Or how about the seatbelt retractor recall where the seatbelt fails to work properly in the accident you just got in cuz your wheel falls off, causing death or injury? Yeah, you're right, you are much better off with this car.

It would be illegal for a dealership to sell a car with a CEL unless it was a salvage title.
That's great if the vette is a better fit for you. Nothing wrong with doing what you want to do and driving the car you want to drive.

But "see the light"? Yeah I saw the light. It came in a naturally aspirated 2.0 liter that can lay down a 13.7 with it's "torqueless" 4 cylinder.

OWNED
Old 03-14-2005
Banned

RacerSlashRicer is an unknown quantity at this point

You're a stupid f*ckin' ricer, you tell me all this BS about what my car can and can't do. You don't know ****. I got every receipt that the original owner had since day 1. All the recalls have been done and are over with. The receipts piled together are about the length of a cola can. Apparently you can't read worth ****! Its not stock. What about the new engine I mentioned?? Along with that an upgraded cam, better heads, new pistons /w .030" over bore? I got a 355 cubic inch right here! What about the 700R4 built with Kevlar clutches in my automatic?? How about the upgraded Dana 36 rear end and the performance 3.07 rear gear. Just because you drive a high strung 4 cylinder doesn't mean you should get you're pink panties up in a bunch!! Your car is made from cola cans and probably will be in a crusher in the next 10 years. Vettes only seem hold there value better than any Civic can, especially when restored. Why would I get the Vette in the first place?? Yeah I'm not talking about a stock Vette here you pathetic 4 cylinder rice boy ****** car.

BTW, there was a CEL on that Type-S. I saw it with my own eyes and that POS was probably not well maintained and maybe even driven by a typical rice boy ****** like you. The original saleman saw it and jsut seemed to hush up after that.

Corvette ricer you say??? Tell that to another Vette owner's face and see what you get in return...

Better yet, try doing that in a forum dealing with Y-Bodies and get your *** flamed to a crispy brown color. Your Honduh S2000 is just another very techincally engineered lawnmower engine. Can I borrow that F20C to cut some of the grass in my front lawn??? Maybe I can use it as a chain saw motor. Its more cost effective that way!!!

13.7 in your high tech weed eater?? I run a 13 flat (on the brakes) and maybe can dip into the 12s with some more engine modification such as a 383 cubic inch stroker while still getting as good of a gas mileage as your 240 hp lawnmower. That is only in the event I decide to drive normally.

Conclusion, you're a wannabe ricer that would like to dump over 10 grand in a car that would be worth a quarter in 10 years. If you're lucky, I'll buy that aluminum body off you for a buck fifty if I'm in a good mood. I can sell it to an aluminum recycler and maybe get a little bit of a profit. IMO that's just stupid that you'd want to spend that much money on a fukking lawnmower!!! I'd really like to see you're next retort and I bet you'll do it the pusssy way of the "Instant-ban" button, you little whiny bitch!!
Old 03-14-2005

baggedblue02 will become famous soon enoughbaggedblue02 will become famous soon enough
ibtl

where does an IS300 fit??
ricer or racer or just luxury?
Old 03-14-2005
Banned

RacerSlashRicer is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by XxJDMCivicxX
BTW buddy i'm calling BS on your drag times. 1.6-1.7 without slicks i highly doubt that. Nice vette though and in your whole corvette story why not mention the beast zr-1 some vette fan.

I never said 1.6 60' times. You apparently have a hard time with comprehension. 1.7 and 1.8 60's are about the norm on some 315/35/17 BFG drag radials. Go do some research before you spread more of your knowledgeble rice boy bulllshiit around to your fellow internet communities. If I can only get a ZR-1 or even a Z06 in trade of that stupid 01 Civic, it would be even better than this whole ordeal, you and your JDM riceboy wannabe fast Civic. I'm startin' to feel bad for this whole whacked up forum...
Old 03-14-2005
O RLY

S2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to behold
thanks for flaming me with personal attacks and name calling. don't let the door hit ya in the butt on the way out
Old 03-14-2005
O RLY

You're a stupid f*ckin' ricer, you tell me all this BS about what my car can and can't do. You don't know ****. I got every receipt that the original owner had since day 1. All the recalls have been done and are over with. The receipts piled together are about the length of a cola can. Apparently you can't read worth ****! Its not stock. What about the new engine I mentioned?? Along with that an upgraded cam, better heads, new pistons /w .030" over bore? I got a 355 cubic inch right here! What about the 700R4 built with Kevlar clutches in my automatic?? How about the upgraded Dana 36 rear end and the performance 3.07 rear gear. Just because you drive a high strung 4 cylinder doesn't mean you should get you're pink panties up in a bunch!! Your car is made from cola cans and probably will be in a crusher in the next 10 years. Vettes only seem hold there value better than any Civic can, especially when restored. Why would I get the Vette in the first place?? Yeah I'm not talking about a stock Vette here you pathetic 4 cylinder rice boy ****** car.

BTW, there was a CEL on that Type-S. I saw it with my own eyes and that POS was probably not well maintained and maybe even driven by a typical rice boy ****** like you. The original saleman saw it and jsut seemed to hush up after that.

Corvette ricer you say??? Tell that to another Vette owner's face and see what you get in return...

Better yet, try doing that in a forum dealing with Y-Bodies and get your *** flamed to a crispy brown color. Your Honduh S2000 is just another very techincally engineered lawnmower engine. Can I borrow that F20C to cut some of the grass in my front lawn??? Maybe I can use it as a chain saw motor. Its more cost effective that way!!!

13.7 in your high tech weed eater?? I run a 13 flat (on the brakes) and maybe can dip into the 12s with some more engine modification such as a 383 cubic inch stroker while still getting as good of a gas mileage as your 240 hp lawnmower. That is only in the event I decide to drive normally.

Conclusion, you're a wannabe ricer that would like to dump over 10 grand in a car that would be worth a quarter in 10 years. If you're lucky, I'll buy that aluminum body off you for a buck fifty if I'm in a good mood. I can sell it to an aluminum recycler and maybe get a little bit of a profit. IMO that's just stupid that you'd want to spend that much money on a fukking lawnmower!!! I'd really like to see you're next retort and I bet you'll do it the pusssy way of the "Instant-ban" button, you little whiny bitch!!
lol you have so much mis-information in this post it's funny. you lie more than a car salesman.

My entire original post was toward your car and your attitude of ricer this and ricer that, and not once did I have to stoop to a 3rd grade reading level to come up with names to call you.

I think you're just pissed because someone called you on your crap and made you look like a fool.

Last edited by S2000man01; 03-14-2005 at 02:22 PM.
Old 03-14-2005
O RLY

13.7 in your high tech weed eater?? I run a 13 flat (on the brakes) and maybe can dip into the 12s with some more engine modification such as a 383 cubic inch stroker while still getting as good of a gas mileage as your 240 hp lawnmower.
Yeah and I run my 13.7 with less then HALF the displacement and half the cylinders AND half the torque. Oh, and sorry, my gas mileage is better too, without the need of an overly tall 6th gear.
Old 03-14-2005
Why is my vagina bleeding?

nindoo has a spectacular aura aboutnindoo has a spectacular aura about
You can't compare a civic to a that corvette. They are two completely diff cars designed for two completely diff purposes. Maybe you never liked your civic to begin with, so thats another issue.

And there is no way you can compare that 80s piece of **** vette to a mechanical wonder s2000. So don't even go there. Thats why you can go out and buy an old piece of **** firebird, trans am or corvette but not a used s2000, its more than quadrupple the price.

Last edited by nindoo; 03-14-2005 at 03:05 PM.
Old 03-14-2005
Premium Member

kempster will become famous soon enoughkempster will become famous soon enough
i don't know why your bashing the civic so much especialy over a 89 vette. I have a 72 vette, the thing is still practilly brand new with only 21,000 miles. and sorry to say buddy i can't see driving that thing everyday. i hope u have money set to the side for the repairs u will have to make especially with that 120k miles cause i'm sure after that guy did all the work to the car he beat on it.

and going with s2000man my s2000 is alot more fun than my vette, i can actually step on the gas as i'm making a turn
Old 03-14-2005
O RLY

Originally Posted by kempster
i don't know why your bashing the civic so much especialy over a 89 vette. I have a 72 vette, the thing is still practilly brand new with only 21,000 miles. and sorry to say buddy i can't see driving that thing everyday. i hope u have money set to the side for the repairs u will have to make especially with that 120k miles cause i'm sure after that guy did all the work to the car he beat on it.

and going with s2000man my s2000 is alot more fun than my vette, i can actually step on the gas as i'm making a turn
Just so you don't get the wrong idea about me either. I happen to love the stingray vette's. They are my favorite of all the vettes. Nothing wrong with classic muscle car looks and feel.

My intent here was to show this guy was doing nothing more than trolling. I just don't think he expected a super mod to call him on it. Any other member he could have flamed away at like he did to me, and unless someone reported it, he'd have gotten away with it.
Old 03-14-2005
Registered!!

kornsined is a jewel in the roughkornsined is a jewel in the roughkornsined is a jewel in the rough
this guys is a total troll. as if he's asian. i think as soon as he got that corvette he grew a mullet and a pornostache. it's nice that your happy with your car and sorry you had a lemon civic but why come here and act like your **** suddenly grew 15". who ****ing cares. you got owned by s2kman and you hate it.
Old 03-14-2005
I'm The Ballz Of 7th Gen

MishBallzEM2 is an unknown quantity at this point
NOTHING LIKE A CORVETTE!!!

lol
Old 03-14-2005
My Baby Daddy

PlasmaGT is on a distinguished road
LOL, it looks like now I seem to attract more members of the opposite sex just because of this car swapping stuff. I can't believe a Hooters hottie asked me to take some shots of her posing on my hood.

I never got a positive compliment about my Civic. Most of them were negative, stereotypical and biased as in, "Hey riceboy, wanna race for pinks??"

Now it seems to me that the Vette gets the girls while I do the job... "Get her did, get her done!!" I still consider this a trade up. Sorry to offend anyone...
Old 03-14-2005

baggedblue02 will become famous soon enoughbaggedblue02 will become famous soon enough
Hum I see a funny title under his name now.....

RacerSlashRicer
banned

Old 03-14-2005
Premium Member

kempster will become famous soon enoughkempster will become famous soon enough
Just so you don't get the wrong idea about me either. I happen to love the stingray vette's. They are my favorite of all the vettes. Nothing wrong with classic muscle car looks and feel.

My intent here was to show this guy was doing nothing more than trolling. I just don't think he expected a super mod to call him on it. Any other member he could have flamed away at like he did to me, and unless someone reported it, he'd have gotten away with it.

i didn't get the wrong idea about u, i agreed with everything u said. Ihave a stingray and i love it, but no way could i deal with it as a daily driver. i also have an s2000 and it is my daily driver. the S is a much more driver friendly car.

also i was just trying to compranhend this guys problems with imports. it seems like most people who are into speed with the domestics always seem to bash imports and i don't understand the reason. some people are just ignorant i guess thats just it
Old 03-14-2005
O RLY

cool. fun daily driver! lol. eventually i plan on an STi for my daily driver.
Old 03-14-2005
Why is my vagina bleeding?

nindoo has a spectacular aura aboutnindoo has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by kornsined
this guys is a total troll. as if he's asian. i think as soon as he got that corvette he grew a mullet and a pornostache. it's nice that your happy with your car and sorry you had a lemon civic but why come here and act like your **** suddenly grew 15". who ****ing cares. you got owned by s2kman and you hate it.

Old 03-14-2005
Wish I had a Turbo 3)

04|5spdCivic can only hope to improve
that vette is going to fall apart and it looks like you got the vette from "queer eye for the gay guy"
Old 03-14-2005
I wish I was asian

cambo has a spectacular aura aboutcambo has a spectacular aura about
this thread should be done and locked, but i'm gonna throw in my $0.02 in here anyways.

honestly, i'm not surprised you never got any compliments on your civic. It was quite ugly, as is your now new vette.

Anyways, as long as you like your new whip, have fun in it.
Old 03-14-2005

^ people keep talking to him like he is still here
Old 03-14-2005
My penis is just like all my posts, very very short

zachgeyer has a spectacular aura aboutzachgeyer has a spectacular aura about
hum whateven sinks your boat
Old 03-14-2005
I like you! do you like me?

Farage is on a distinguished road
what a moron that guy. comes onto 7thgencivic, takes a **** on our cars and then tries to justify the sense in trading in a 2001 honda for a 1989 chevy. i love imports, but i also love some domestics. theres nothing else in the world i would love to own than a 2002 Viper GTS. you shouldn't have even banned him yet. we didn't get a chance to fully own his life...
Old 03-14-2005
jdmtytedoridori

Al Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of light

what a fvckin douche, callin the s2k a lawnmower...its one of the greatest cars out there..
Old 03-14-2005
Registered!!

straightfaced is an unknown quantity at this point
I like corvettes to but those ones are ugly those are for rednecks
Old 03-14-2005
Registered!!

nickm748 is an unknown quantity at this point
Dont feel like reading all of that
Old 03-14-2005
Ultimate Member

Cjddrum1 has a spectacular aura aboutCjddrum1 has a spectacular aura aboutCjddrum1 has a spectacular aura about
Im glad u banned that guy s2000man, that guy was a tool
Old 03-14-2005
Ultimate Member

Cjddrum1 has a spectacular aura aboutCjddrum1 has a spectacular aura aboutCjddrum1 has a spectacular aura about
lol and u know waht i love about this guy is how he goes from drivin a civic that he thinks is the **** to gettin a POS vette, and turns all typical muscle car guy on us..hahah

Quick Reply: When you think about it, its just treason. Betrayal at its worst… PICS!