Never Seen Before Pic of 2005 Rear Lip For Sedan - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-09-2005   #1  
The Wierdest and Funniest Mofo 7th Gen Has Ever Seen As Voted

_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of
Never Seen Before Pic of 2005 Rear Lip For Sedan

This was sent to me from honda Canada because the dealers had no idea WTF I was talking about ..
Anyways this will not fit coupes it is for a 2004-2005 Civic sedan only..
Do you think it will look good ??its red yes but im getting a Silver one...

Its a very rare pic BTW...
Honda does not even have pictures in their promo adds at all...

Rep for my effort

Last edited by _Viper_; 12-16-2008 at 09:59 AM.
_Viper_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2005   #2  
Fiji Club Member

HondaGuy12 is on a distinguished road
flip the picture.. and ill rep you..plus rep me for my diy lol

Lol i see it now..sorry bout that... i thought the holes went into the top of it...

Last edited by HondaGuy12; 03-09-2005 at 06:59 PM.
HondaGuy12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2005   #3  
Registered!!

halocivic is an unknown quantity at this point
your pic is upside down....flip it and repost
halocivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2005   #4  

_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of
Why would i flip it???It was sent to me upside down so i flipped it so you could see how it goes on the rear of the bumper...

i repped you anyways loll
Old 03-09-2005   #5  
Registered!!

fixeruper is an unknown quantity at this point
because it makes me want to turn my head upside down, lol j/k
fixeruper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2005   #6  

Ok its done I flipped it for you guys

Last edited by _Viper_; 03-09-2005 at 06:23 PM.
Old 03-09-2005   #7  

First of all the first pic is the way it would go on the bumper...The second pic shows the mounting holes on the top....

The first pic is what the lip will look like on the rear bumper.....
Old 03-09-2005   #8  
Boredom causes changes ;)
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Karumba has a spectacular aura aboutKarumba has a spectacular aura aboutKarumba has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Viper_
First of all the first pic is the way it would go on the bumper...The second pic shows the mounting holes on the top....

The first pic is what the lip will look like on the rear bumper.....
haha I shouldn't post when I'm distracted. You are right, and I'm wrong - thus I just deleted that silly post of mine..

But my statement still goes - get someone to chop it. It looks simple enough, though all depends on if your sides you get flow with it.. though do you have another pic of that, as I am wondering what their sides look like ..

Though I swear I've seen that lip before - granted not on a 04-05, but ...
Karumba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2005   #9  
Premium Member

runner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to all
wait so how did you get it then? this is just a special lip kit for the sedan?
runner1738 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2005   #10  
Boredom causes changes ;)

Karumba has a spectacular aura aboutKarumba has a spectacular aura aboutKarumba has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karumba
Though I swear I've seen that lip before - granted not on a 04-05, but ...
I just wasted time looking - and I swear it looks like this: http://www.japancar.ru/data/images/_.../2001/0762.jpg

Sure its on a 01 Ferio / Japanese Civic .. but proves to myself that that lip was available prior..
Karumba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2005   #11  

Nice Karumba but that is for 01 - 03 I see those all the time down here..they were popular but that lip is like one inch wide look at the 04 - 05 lip much much wider or taller id say
Old 03-10-2005   #12  

So should I buy it im still wondering....
Old 03-10-2005   #13  
Back from the dead

Liro is an unknown quantity at this point
yes, that is nice...i would buy it if it fit my 01....you getting it straight from the dealer though? $$$???
Liro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2005   #14  

500 tax in i believe kinda expensive
Old 03-10-2005   #15  
Banned

ImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trusted
i wouldnt get it... $500 just for a LIP and its not even your cars color?

or $500 for a silver one?
ImPulse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2005   #16  

yeah 500 painted with all the hardware that one is just a demo
Old 03-10-2005   #17  
Banned

ImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trusted
eh, aero rear u can get for like 200-300$ i believe

I dont see much of a difference in that lip... IMO waste of money
ImPulse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2005   #18  

yeah 300 in US 500 in canada
Old 03-10-2005   #19  
Why is my vagina bleeding?

nindoo has a spectacular aura aboutnindoo has a spectacular aura about
do you already have sides and front
nindoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2005   #20  

I have the HFP or aero front lip same as Reverb front lip and I have the OEM sides but im missing the damn hardware to hook them up

Im almost all set