Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

$1000...

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2005
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SomeDoodToo will become famous soon enoughSomeDoodToo will become famous soon enough
keep it stock get a n2o kit for 400 put it on urself

get headers back for under 200-300 used.....

intake and some better tires

and u will be a fast sleeper
Old 03-15-2005
Electric Boogaloo...

PopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to behold
Go to a strip club and blow it all $1 at a time. It's much more rewarding than spending money trying to make our cars fast. That or buy a new HU, or just buy a 6 month CD and earn some money on it...
Old 03-15-2005
I'm The Ballz Of 7th Gen

MishBallzEM2 is an unknown quantity at this point
I remember when I had a TV in my old car, I almost crashed it so many times because I got so easily distracted and I started watching the movie instead of the road. lol
Old 03-15-2005
Registered!!

ciVictoria will become famous soon enoughciVictoria will become famous soon enough
Alarm!! Don't let your car get jax0red.
Old 03-15-2005
Last time I had this much fun some furniture got broken!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Silver02EX5Spd
he was at a light its ok... how many times you think he was watching a movie while driving... lol
every day. At least like 20 mins per day.
I dont even notice when its up anymore though. I never even look over at it when movies are on.
But I also dont watch many movies, I ususlly park and play Xbox or I watch a Video CD of music videos so I can listen to music and show off.
Old 03-15-2005
Registered!!

solo_rider is an unknown quantity at this point
drop it and oem cf hood