Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Wtf sam's club!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2005
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
Wtf sam's club!!

So I thought there was no way to screw up a simple wheel balance, but somehow they found a way. One of my locking lugs was missing. Yea they FORGOT to put it on!! Of all the things I've messed up on, this beats everything combined. How retarded can you be to do that? And the manager said two people sign off at the end to make sure! Wow well I get to order new wheel locks and have them all switched. Never again. What a bunch of idiots.
Old 03-06-2005
RESIDENT ROTOR HEAD

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
nookiemonster is a glorious beacon of lightnookiemonster is a glorious beacon of lightnookiemonster is a glorious beacon of lightnookiemonster is a glorious beacon of lightnookiemonster is a glorious beacon of light
Hmmm, I dunno who's the bigger idiot, the guy at Sam's Club, or you for taking it to Sam's Club to get work done.

Hahaha, just giving you a hard time, but yeah don't ever go to Sam's Club for any kind of automotive work.
Old 03-06-2005
Diamond Member

Boggie1688 is an unknown quantity at this point
Sears Automotive does really good work. Thats where I've gone to get all my cars worked on when it comes to tires. They warrent any tires up to a certain mileage and when it doesn't meet the mileage its suppose to get they give u credit back to ur next tires. They are quick and professional and they will also price match with tirerack.com + cost of shippin which is like 17 per tire or something.
Old 03-06-2005
One Slow Civic.... But I can take turns pretty well :-)

Blahman2 should not be trustedBlahman2 should not be trustedBlahman2 should not be trustedBlahman2 should not be trusted
lol, my friend works at sams club, they honestly don't give a ****. I've watched then break lug bolts, and the key for locking lug nuts right in the teeth of the lug nut. Its kinda funny. But I guess not when it happens to you.

Sorry to hear that man, call 1-800-walmart
Old 03-06-2005
Balut Eating Champ

pnoyster2k1cvic is on a distinguished road
yeah huh?! fukin Sams Club charges $8.89 for a pack of 6 spam, while walmart only sells them $1.25 apiece, so i went back to the cashier and cancelled my membership after being a member for less than 5mins! never again!
Old 03-06-2005
I sure wish my car was newer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
white2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by pnoyster2k1cvic
yeah huh?! fukin Sams Club charges $8.89 for a pack of 6 spam, while walmart only sells them $1.25 apiece, so i went back to the cashier and cancelled my membership after being a member for less than 5mins! never again!
You eat Spam?
Old 03-06-2005
Premium Member

civic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by nookiemonster
Hmmm, I dunno who's the bigger idiot, the guy at Sam's Club, or you for taking it to Sam's Club to get work done.

Hahaha, just giving you a hard time, but yeah don't ever go to Sam's Club for any kind of automotive work.

haha, werd
Old 03-06-2005
Balut Eating Champ

pnoyster2k1cvic is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by white2K2EX
You eat Spam?
without rice and or spam is like wackin off, but you can't reach orgasm...
Old 03-06-2005
Registered!!

skratch_munkey is an unknown quantity at this point
lol. here on Guam spam is everywhere. we even have different types of spam. sh** I think i'm ganna make some right now.
Old 03-06-2005
Last time I had this much fun some furniture got broken!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
I have walmart for spur of the moment oil changes and toyota dealer(where I bought the car) right across the road for anything else. These are also basically within walking distance of my house, like 1/5 mile away. SO close.
Old 03-07-2005
I just burnt my tongue

ragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really nice
spam is awesome...its even in my 7thgen tag...lol...i didnt mean spaming forums i meant the food spam too lol!...ew...balut is gross...my friend told me what it was cuz they had it on fearfactor so i was like wtf thats nasty
Old 03-07-2005
Electric Boogaloo...

PopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to behold
Spam... the other, other white meat.