Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Buddy Threw Up in my car

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2005
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
kenji4862 is an unknown quantity at this point
Buddy Threw Up in my car

So had a good night, everyone drinking, etc.

As we're heading home. Two buddies sitting in the back.. one starts to make disgusting sounds. I ask if I should pull over, he saids it's okay.

Later on. I ask him if he got crap in my car and he states no. I ask him again and he states "ok, sorry I got some in on your seat."

I check and it was all over the rear window and on my seats.

Boy was/am I pissed about tonight. He's a friend and I know I shouldn't be giving him a hard time, but this is really pissing me off. My car smells like sh*t now.
Old 03-06-2005
Fuzzy Boy

FuzzBeC00L is an unknown quantity at this point
nice job to ur buddy next time dont drive drunk guys around
Old 03-06-2005
The Wierdest and Funniest Mofo 7th Gen Has Ever Seen As Voted

_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of
Picsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssss
Old 03-06-2005
Banned

ImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trusted
yea, post pics!
Old 03-06-2005
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

civic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond repute
kick his *** seabass !!!!

lol.........2 yrs ago, i got really drunk and my buddy had to drive me and my car home. I had my head out the window puking and it was all over my back seat, rear window, and down inside the door where the windows go. Took me forever to clean it out.
Old 03-06-2005
Ricerus Maximus

clownprince will become famous soon enoughclownprince will become famous soon enough
Heh, I was driving my ex annd her friends around a couple years ago and one bitch threw up all in my backseat.

The next day I was at her dorm at 7AM waking her up to detail my car and steam clean the inside.
Old 03-06-2005
Registered!!

K20EQUIPPED is an unknown quantity at this point
hahah that's why they have cabs or the paddy wagon.
Old 03-06-2005
I love to suck t3h c0ck & am supr ghey

i8dabomb is just really nicei8dabomb is just really nicei8dabomb is just really nicei8dabomb is just really nice
Originally Posted by clownprince
Heh, I was driving my ex annd her friends around a couple years ago and one bitch threw up all in my backseat.

The next day I was at her dorm at 7AM waking her up to detail my car and steam clean the inside.
you are very very nice
Old 03-06-2005
Last time I had this much fun some furniture got broken!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
I dont hang out with drunk people but if someone threw up in my car they would be cleaning it the next morning.
Old 03-06-2005
I log in from time to time

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
i bet he's not your buddy for long
Old 03-06-2005
Registered!!

kasimmmmm has a spectacular aura aboutkasimmmmm has a spectacular aura aboutkasimmmmm has a spectacular aura about
ohhhhhhhhhhh man!!!! I'd be PISSED!!!!!! I'd make the guy lick it clean!

I hate it when people get in my car and start playing around with the stereo or even start adjusting the ac/heater vents.
Old 03-06-2005
Registered!!

paradoxblue will become famous soon enough
lol i'd make the person clena it. and if it wasnt perfect.t hey'd pay for a detailing
Old 03-06-2005
jdmtytedoridori

Al Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by kasimmmmm
ohhhhhhhhhhh man!!!! I'd be PISSED!!!!!! I'd make the guy lick it clean!

I hate it when people get in my car and start playing around with the stereo or even start adjusting the ac/heater vents.
that is what i was just gonna say. i hate it when people think its their car and start fvcking with everything.

but yeah, good luck on cleaning that, that sucks. you should make him steam clean it too.
Old 03-06-2005
Registered!!

exclusive_vtec will become famous soon enough
make him lick it of the seat
Old 03-06-2005