Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

funny thing happened today

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2005
jdmtytedoridori
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Al Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of light
lol, thats hilarious, good thing you are ok though.
Old 02-28-2005
jdmtytedoridori

Al Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of light
and yeah, burning out while standing on your engine would be hardcore.
Old 02-28-2005
Registered!!

jemdogs is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by hotrodcivic2004
at least he didnt get hurt enough to recieve a darwin award..that would be enough to earn that lol
my thoughts exactly

Originally Posted by dovo
don't you like be dead to get that award? lol
they have like "almost" darwin awards for people who do stupid **** w/o killing themselves
Old 02-28-2005
#1 S2000 Fan

ViNRoCk8 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by infinite012
i don't know if this is the right forum, so move it if you want to, mods.

today i aligned my headlights - not well, but better than last night. i forgot to put something away under the hood properly so it was hitting/rattling the hood while i was driving. i stopped, pulled up the ebrake, popped the hood, got out the car, opened the hood, and then tried to recreate the sound by moving the throttle cable. well, it didn't move the first time, so the second time i pulled up on the metal thing real hard, and by "real hard" i mean that the engine probably revved up to around 3000rpm. that's enough "rpm" to get the car moving.

guess what? if you read through the story, then you'll notice that i never took the car out of gear. yep. that's right.

i ran myself over. it was so humiliating and my foot hurts.
Damn, crazy story
Old 02-28-2005
I log in from time to time

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
hahaha i'm laughing at myself.

please excuse this post
Old 02-28-2005
Registered!!

ciVictoria will become famous soon enoughciVictoria will become famous soon enough
Glad that your ok and nothing serious happend. I remember when my friend told me to rev his car up so he can hear how the exhaust sounds.. I just went in and stepped on the gas not knowning all he left up was the E-brake (and the brakes was not working at the time because he was doing work on it) when i floored it I crashed into his garage cabinet bent it up pretty good.. but the car was ok because he didn't have no front bumper on ;P
Old 03-01-2005

dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
who gave me a neutral rep? i didn't give anyone rep for their comments, n00b.
Old 03-01-2005
I'm The Ballz Of 7th Gen

MishBallzEM2 is an unknown quantity at this point
HAHAHAHA u ran yourself over? daammnn...that kinda sucks, but wtf were you thinking! haha hope ur ok tho.
Old 03-06-2005
Banned

bgoetz is an unknown quantity at this point
Well I am saying BS, because if you left the car in gear it would have stalled out. I guess you could have done it with a auto, but I would think it would be strange with it in D and the e brake on
Old 03-06-2005

i have an auto. there's nothing strange about leaving the car in D and pulling the e-brake. remember: our civics have barely enough power to move when idling so pulling the ebrake is essentially standing on the brakes when idling.