Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Another vic got hit

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2005
Type Skivic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TeRRoRiFiC35 is an unknown quantity at this point
Another vic got hit

Yes, the Skivic got hit today. I was makin a left turn onto a main street cause a car that was before the intersection was wavin me to go to say it was safe to go. next thing I know is that I get smacked in the passenger side front end then spin into the car that waved me to go. so far the damage to my car is as follows: front bumper n headlights are done for, passenger side fender dented to hell, hood is dented n wont open, drivers side mirror is totally off, drivers side door n fender are somewhat dented with paint missing, and the engine wont turn over. the battery to engine does work but the engine wont even turn over. i gotta call the city to make a court date cause I got a moving violation after the ****er waved me to go. I couldnt even see the traffic coming cause of ****ING SUV's. thank god I didnt have my rims or my body kit on. no pics cause my camera is at home in NJ, but I'm in WV goin to school.
Old 02-21-2005
Type Skivic

also got minor whiplash
Old 02-21-2005
TURTLEonK

Nameless is a jewel in the roughNameless is a jewel in the roughNameless is a jewel in the roughNameless is a jewel in the rough
damn that sucks man... I'm glad you didnt get seriously injured! Same thing happened to me but I was driving my dad's 1980 Cadillac Fleetwood.. some woman waved me to go but I couldnt see **** so I assumed it would be alright and then got hit... it sucks, but the caddy barely took any damage.. only hit the corner of the bumper..
I hope everything gets settled .. take care
Old 02-21-2005
Registered!!

chrisleecool has a spectacular aura aboutchrisleecool has a spectacular aura about
that really sucks man...I hope everything goes well dude

TRUST NO ONE BUT YOURSELF
Old 02-21-2005
Registered!!

ciVictoria will become famous soon enoughciVictoria will become famous soon enough
Sorry to hear that happend to your car man and that your not seriously hurt. That sucks though why would someone signal you to go knowing you probably can't see nothing because some SUV's are blocking your view..That person should get smacked with a ticket for being stupid.
Old 02-21-2005
jdmtytedoridori
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Al Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of light
^^^^I agree
Old 02-21-2005
Registered!!

fasssstjapbike is an unknown quantity at this point
what insurance company are you with
Old 02-21-2005
I log in from time to time
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
so the count is: stupid west virginians 1, terrorific35 0

good luck with the court thing. and get reparations for the whiplash and a new car
Old 02-21-2005
The Wierdest and Funniest Mofo 7th Gen Has Ever Seen As Voted

_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of
Never ever trust an *** who tells you its ok to turn left...That idiot...

Get pics up we are very sorry to hear about your loss
Old 02-21-2005
Registered!!

lostid is an unknown quantity at this point
That blows. Man I think I would kill the dump a$$ that waved you to go. Retard !! well sorry man, all I'm hearing is that depressing **** that they play on a violin How fast were you going or how fast was the other person going?

Last edited by lostid; 02-21-2005 at 10:37 AM.
Old 02-21-2005
Registered!!

pbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant future
why would anyone assume its clear to go completely if someone in front of you waves you to go? all theyre waving is that theyre letting you go, you think theyre checking their mirrors to see whats behind them for you? no.

you always have to look for oncoming traffic. glad to hear you got out of it pretty much ok. sorry about your car. any structural damage or does it look mostly like body damage?
Old 02-21-2005
Type Skivic

looked like body damage last night. the car that waved me on could see see the traffic going east cause he was going west. he was at a complete stop.
Old 02-21-2005
Registered!!

CtrlAltDel is an unknown quantity at this point
Old 02-21-2005
Subarus FTW I do NOT miss my civic

2K1Civic17"Gabe is an unknown quantity at this point
Glad your OK. Good luck getting any money out of it. Sounds like your at fault (in the ins. companies eyes). People wave me all the time, and i Just sit there. I let their *** get all pissed off at me from sitting, than they go all fast. Not like I would ever trust somebody else. Especially when I see people cutting others off all the time and dont even realize it.

Remember, everybody else on the road is stupider then you. They always are, at least in my case. hehe

Dont trust nobody, got it? Good luck getting fixed
Old 02-21-2005
Abortion Survivor

Michalo187 is a glorious beacon of lightMichalo187 is a glorious beacon of lightMichalo187 is a glorious beacon of lightMichalo187 is a glorious beacon of lightMichalo187 is a glorious beacon of light
Good luck. True what 2k1civic"gabe said