Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Cat + Snow + Large Ass Boulder = RAP3D CIVIC

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2005
I went to prison a boy and came out a man with a sore ass!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
QBoi is a glorious beacon of lightQBoi is a glorious beacon of lightQBoi is a glorious beacon of lightQBoi is a glorious beacon of lightQBoi is a glorious beacon of lightQBoi is a glorious beacon of light
Cat + Snow + Large *** Boulder = RAP3D CIVIC

I was driving home, a damn cat or dog or something got in my way. I swerved, hit the curb, then a mailbox, then the worlds biggest fvcking boulder. Airbags both deployed.

I got out of my car to assess the damage. Front bumper was hit right in the middle. Tranny fluid was leaking. Radiator was messed up too I think. Right fender was messed up. Hood was messed up.

What should I do after I get the quote from my auto body shop? Insurance will call me sometime in 24 hours? Should I just buy aftermarket crap?

EDIT: Changed title so more people would check this board out Pics coming hopefully later today.

2nd EDIT: Car is totalled. I am trying my hardest to get pictures before its taken away. I get to keep my neons, reverse gauges, short ram intake...

Last edited by QBoi; 02-16-2005 at 02:31 PM.
Old 02-14-2005
Proud to be a civic owner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
es2k2 is an unknown quantity at this point
sorry to hear that...
that sounds pretty bad i think
i guess you will be selling more parts soon??
(i'm still thinking about the cluster.. hehe)
Old 02-14-2005
Registered!!

xDCx will become famous soon enoughxDCx will become famous soon enough
**** dat succkss, sorry to hear dat. i woulda ran the motha f-ucka over.

"GTA MOTHA F-UCKA!"

but good luck wit everything man...
Old 02-14-2005

QBoi is a glorious beacon of lightQBoi is a glorious beacon of lightQBoi is a glorious beacon of lightQBoi is a glorious beacon of lightQBoi is a glorious beacon of lightQBoi is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by simony
sorry to hear that...
that sounds pretty bad i think
i guess you will be selling more parts soon??
(i'm still thinking about the cluster.. hehe)

Hopefully its salvagable. Or else Q is looking for another car
Old 02-14-2005

Originally Posted by CivicRidaz1
**** dat succkss, sorry to hear dat. i woulda ran the motha f-ucka over.

"GTA MOTHA F-UCKA!"

but good luck wit everything man...

hell yeah gangsta. I should have ran that **** over. Next time I see a cat, I'm gonna speed up and make sure I hit it. No more swerving ****. My car is very important to me
Old 02-14-2005
I need TP for my bunghole

PunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud of
Just let the insurance fix it to stock oem parts.
Thats what you pay them every month for.
Old 02-14-2005

Originally Posted by PunkingCivic
Just let the insurance fix it to stock oem parts.
Thats what you pay them every month for.

I want to make some money out of this too though. If the insurance quote is higher then what I can get it fixed for, that would be sweet.
Old 02-14-2005

jamescardenas07 is an unknown quantity at this point
thas sucks hope thing work out 4 ya
Old 02-14-2005
I need TP for my bunghole

PunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by QBoi
I want to make some money out of this too though. If the insurance quote is higher then what I can get it fixed for, that would be sweet.
good luck with that.
Unless you have a friend at the shop that the insurance uses.
Old 02-14-2005

^ Oh I see what you are saying. Meh, I hope my insurance doesnt skyrocket =/ I feel bad enough already.
Old 02-14-2005
Registered!!

I should have ran that **** over. Next time I see a cat, I'm gonna speed up and make sure I hit it.
lolol

some girl rearended me at 40mph and my insurance gave me a $5000 check. I couldnt use it on aftermarket parts because if the insurance company found out, theyd have further increased my rates or even cancel my insurance.
Old 02-14-2005
Powered by Honda...

GuliziaN will become famous soon enoughGuliziaN will become famous soon enough
Sounds like me swerving for a possum and rolling my 04 vic multiple times at 65 MPH... Sorry to hear about it man.
Old 02-14-2005

Originally Posted by CivicRidaz1
lolol

some girl rearended me at 40mph and my insurance gave me a $5000 check. I couldnt use it on aftermarket parts because if the insurance company found out, theyd have further increased my rates or even cancel my insurance.
Noice, you pocketed it all?
Old 02-14-2005

Thanks for the sympathies homefries
Old 02-14-2005
Tighter than a third eye after 1 week in prison.

Caucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the rough
yeah, unless you know somebody in a rapair shop or get to know somebody REAL fast, you're more than likely gonna get stock and get nothing special out of it.

i woulda fvcked that cat up. i would rather pay $200 (if i even stopped) for a little girls cat, than $500+ for deductable and insurance rates going up.
Old 02-14-2005
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

drunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of light
ah! i know how you feel! the same thing happend to me super bowl night! except i hit the cat. still tore off my lip and front bumper, rocker panel and radiator support bent and tow hook damaged. all from a cat! it looked like a albino lion!
Old 02-14-2005

If its totalled, should I buy a brand new car, or buy a shitbox and wait for the new 06 si?
Old 02-14-2005
How many pots have you smoken?

manthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of lightmanthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of lightmanthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of lightmanthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of lightmanthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of lightmanthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of lightmanthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of light
my insurance let me get whatever parts i wanted....they quoted like 230 for each OEM head light and like 380 something for the OEM hood.i got both TYC lights for 180 and a VIS CF hood for 355....insurance gave me enough to pay the deductable and pocket $60. i was a happy cat except for the month it took to get my car back - but i was driving a pimp LHS so it was all good....hahaha ya right! lol

Last edited by Manthatguysfast; 02-14-2005 at 05:30 PM.
Old 02-14-2005
Registered!!

Noice, you pocketed it all?
hell nah! all went to stock parts.

my sis got a $2,000 check from insurance after the hurricanes.
This was for paint damage, scratches, dents, and cracked window.
she got it painted some metallic black, fixed some windows n fixed some dents. since she did not ask to fix all da dents, she had some money left over and she use that on whatever and insurance said nothin. so i dono maybe it depends on insurance company and amount of the check.
Old 02-14-2005
Registered!!

kileryoyo is an unknown quantity at this point
Sorry to hear about your car but it is most likely totalled in more cases than not when your airbags deploy the insurance will total.
Old 02-14-2005

manthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of lightmanthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of lightmanthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of lightmanthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of lightmanthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of lightmanthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of lightmanthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of light
^ j/w...what happens in that case? when a cars totalled? how does insurance determine how much to give ya? say if your 01 vic was all fvcked up with hella dents and scratches..would you get the same as a clean 01 vic??
Old 02-14-2005
Tighter than a third eye after 1 week in prison.

Caucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the rough
i think they give you the lowest KBB value for your car if the cost of fixing the car out weighs the price of the car.
Old 02-14-2005

Damn, car is in perfect condition except that its fvcked up
Old 02-14-2005

Originally Posted by Caucasian.Asian
i think they give you the lowest KBB value for your car if the cost of fixing the car out weighs the price of the car.

isn't that kinda messed up to people who keep their car in tip top shape cuz they get the "poor" condition price?
Old 02-14-2005