Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Stupid Retards!

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2005
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
y.e.c.r. is an unknown quantity at this point
Stupid Retards!

Well, today started out normal. Woke up, drove to school, parked, went to class, then my second class, then back to my car. Well, I come back, and some a$$hole(s) egged my car! Who the FU(K takes eggs to a school and starts egging random cars? By the time I got there, it was all dry and smelled like crap. What's wrong with people?!
Old 02-09-2005
One Slow Civic.... But I can take turns pretty well :-)

Blahman2 should not be trustedBlahman2 should not be trustedBlahman2 should not be trustedBlahman2 should not be trusted
hope your paint holds up... and it doesn't stain it.
Old 02-09-2005
Registered!!

I don't think it did any permanent damage. I came home and washed it right away.
Old 02-09-2005
I love to suck t3h c0ck & am supr ghey

i8dabomb is just really nicei8dabomb is just really nicei8dabomb is just really nicei8dabomb is just really nice
another reason my school has video surveillance...
Old 02-09-2005
Registered!!

jfan is an unknown quantity at this point
I don't know what's with people. I let my sister drive my car to school when I'm not home and she comes home one day with gum tacked onto the side. What kind of person does that to a harmless girl who tries not to make enemies? I suppose it was a random attack?
Old 02-09-2005
Lost in the Matrix

Transformer_Guy is on a distinguished road
^ Dumb punks are just jealous cuz they have to take the bus or walk to school so no worries
Old 02-09-2005
Registered!!

BigGeorge is an unknown quantity at this point
New Year's Eve last year, I was driving and these two punks egged the car as I drove past. I could not belive it, I slammed the brakes and they took off running. I failed to mention they were ten feet away from the car when they threw the egg. I was so pissed and could not find a driveway fast enough I just turned around in someones lawn(making sure not to damage the lawn though), I chased them until they went off the road so I hit the ebrake grabbed my keys and took off after them.... I got both of them.
Old 02-09-2005
Registered!!

typeRDreamer is an unknown quantity at this point
one word....HATERATION! There's a lot of haters out there, I dont kno why there are so many haters out there.
Old 02-09-2005
Registered!!

skarteez is an unknown quantity at this point
^^^ whoa you chased after them? hehe whatd you do to them details!!!!

haha sorry i was writin a english paper and got bored.
Old 02-10-2005
Registered!!

PennyKnotOff is just really nicePennyKnotOff is just really nicePennyKnotOff is just really nicePennyKnotOff is just really nicePennyKnotOff is just really nice
Same thing happened to me at work. They hit my front windshield and CF hood and lower front bumper. I washed it all off it left a mark about an inch around on my hood and bumper........damn haters lol
Old 02-10-2005
Registered!!

ciVictoria will become famous soon enoughciVictoria will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by BigGeorge
New Year's Eve last year, I was driving and these two punks egged the car as I drove past. I could not belive it, I slammed the brakes and they took off running. I failed to mention they were ten feet away from the car when they threw the egg. I was so pissed and could not find a driveway fast enough I just turned around in someones lawn(making sure not to damage the lawn though), I chased them until they went off the road so I hit the ebrake grabbed my keys and took off after them.... I got both of them.

Yeah I want to hear the full details on this one.. its about time these kids got caught.
Old 02-10-2005
Registered!!

02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light
yea, that happend to me too man, i have nasty battle scars on the car from it, i just made sure to clean it real good, and i wax that part here and there till i can afford to get it fixed.
Old 02-10-2005
I love to suck t3h c0ck & am supr ghey

i8dabomb is just really nicei8dabomb is just really nicei8dabomb is just really nicei8dabomb is just really nice
lol who says "i got both of them" but doesnt tell the rest!!!! argh!
Old 02-10-2005
< My future wife.

armieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to behold
^^ Yeah WTF!
Old 02-10-2005
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

shmik1 has disabled reputation
dude my car got attacked in my own fvckin driveway, peanut butter under the driver door handle.. window chalk they wrote, you got punked.. and some other ****.. they got 1 of my neighbors too.. my brother talked to our neighbors at school and found out who it was, I was told our neighbors already retaliated and part of it included them pissing on this girls car... x10!!! and also a few guys I know also know her.. so if I wanted to im sure I could be a BIG @$$hole. and also I was told that one time when I was hanging out at their house this girl was there.. (before this happened) was like damn if I go over there and she is there...
Old 02-10-2005
Still in the game...

scatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to behold
i hate *********** that do that shyt
Old 02-10-2005
Registered!!

what happened?
Old 02-10-2005
i have a new home do u

v8eaterokv6 is a glorious beacon of lightv8eaterokv6 is a glorious beacon of lightv8eaterokv6 is a glorious beacon of lightv8eaterokv6 is a glorious beacon of lightv8eaterokv6 is a glorious beacon of lightv8eaterokv6 is a glorious beacon of light
^thats what they are asking you. you said you got both of them what did you do to them.
Old 02-11-2005
Registered!!

Some people have absolutley no idea about who could be inside a vehicle you know. Before I explain what I did to these two punks, I will tell you the background that I have and also fighting is a very immature thing to do. Since I was ten years old I have been bodybuilding, I served 5 years in the U.S. Marine Corps as police/SRT team, I grappled and a little bit of submission fighting(basically for cardio purposes). I the reason why I am telling you this is because I am very knowledgeable about taking people down and how to handle them, in a professional way rather than just beating someone down. Well to finish the story, the two kids(roughly 19-20yrs old) ran behind the back of these houses where there was a huge ditch. I ran behind the one kid grabbed him and tossed to the ground very hard. The other was trying to find a spot to cross the ditch and when I approached him he picked up this piece of a branch and threw it. Oh yeah, it hit me in the side and it was painfull. I made sure that I could react without anger towards him (so I could use precise technique), he tried to punch me and missed(thank god),I was able to grab him,swing him around into a naked choke until he was unconscious,( a naked choke is a blood choke that completly cuts off the flow of blood in you right and left carotid arteries). After he came to, I picked him up and barred the F--- out of his arm and walking him over to his buddy that hurt his prescious little ankle. I threw that kid down next to the other and had a talk with both of them, WTF how stupid is this sh/t, throwing eggs on F-cking cars. They appollogized over and over and begged me not to call the cops, I didn't. I found out later (from my girlfriends brother) that those two idiots were oxycontin addicts...nice, go figure. Damn my hands hurt from typing That's the end, all that stupid sh/t from two dumbass kids.
Old 02-11-2005
Desperate Custom Swapper Speed Freak

vtecd17 is an unknown quantity at this point
at least you were mercyfull. I carry a retractble police baton in my dashboard. Obviously I would only use it in self defense...But damn if some kids ****ed up my car while I was riding by minding my own biz. You better believe they would get beat...Baton would come with me too, just to scare the **** out of them...People that mess with cars and **** have absolutely no respect...Its sad.
Old 02-11-2005
Registered!!

So... now that I know what I need... anyone wanna buy me a baton?
Old 02-11-2005
TAQUITOS!!!!

gh0st is a jewel in the roughgh0st is a jewel in the roughgh0st is a jewel in the roughgh0st is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by BigGeorge
Some people have absolutley no idea about who could be inside a vehicle you know...kids.
livin up to his SN. sorry, just had to use that.