Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

New Graphics Going On Tommorow

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2005
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sweeteli99 will become famous soon enoughsweeteli99 will become famous soon enough
haha this guy is funny. its ok, jesus still loves you, even though you're the biggest dork on the site.
Old 02-15-2005
Fiji Club Member

HondaGuy12 is on a distinguished road
they cannot ban me for strictly sticking up for myself when all you guyz are doing is hating..
Old 02-15-2005
Fiji Club Member

isuzu shut up.. no1 asked you
Old 02-15-2005
Registered!!

isuzu5000 will become famous soon enoughisuzu5000 will become famous soon enough
okay...i'll shut up. if you'll stop posting b.s. on this thread.
you've made a good reputation for yourself there buddy.
you've made yet another usless thread.
Old 02-15-2005
Vic's almost done... thats sorta depressing...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Octane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud of
Man, Some One Grab A Fire Extinguisher, The Flames Are Out Of Controle! EVERY ONE JUST CHILL!

Last edited by Silver Civic; 02-15-2005 at 03:56 PM.
Old 02-15-2005
Fiji Club Member

I just wanted peoples fair opinions not RICE! or whatever was said..i never once hated on anybodys ride because i know what is like to not have money to fix rides up and what not..but god it just seemed like everybody was hating..so again if i went to far...its only because i have a short temper..sorry..
Old 02-15-2005
Vic's almost done... thats sorta depressing...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Octane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Silver Civic
I kinda like thin 5 spoke rims... I also like Motegi(sp?) MR7's... but I have hear they are a little played out... sigh... but yea, if you wanna se the MR7's just check the link in my sig, i got em on... O and they do come in white. But as far as for your ride... dont know what kinda of rims you like hard to say, just go w/ one that sutes you, and you dont necessarily(sp?) have to go w/ white... just a very light silver... and as long as im giving advice... IMO if you were planning on getting a C/F hood in the future I may suggest getting a gray or black decal instead... Blue on black looks soooooo good! but again, your car, your call, just my advice
This post and the one b4 it were both positive feedback for you and some ideas to boot!
Old 02-15-2005

silverem2 is a jewel in the roughsilverem2 is a jewel in the roughsilverem2 is a jewel in the rough
Lets just lock this thread while its in its ugliest.
Old 02-15-2005
Registered!!

pbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by HondaGuy12
I just wanted peoples fair opinions not RICE! or whatever was said..i never once hated on anybodys ride because i know what is like to not have money to fix rides up and what not..but god it just seemed like everybody was hating..so again if i went to far...its only because i have a short temper..sorry..
if its rice then our fair opinion will be that its rice. if everyone was "hating", as you say, then there is obviously a reason for it. you ask for opions, then be ready for anything, good and bad. theres no conspiracy, we didnt all get together ahead of time and decided to "hate" on your car. all we did was voice our fair opinion. if you want to go and start bashing people who are nice enough to be honest with you, you wont last long on here...trust me on that.

and next time you try and take personal shots at me i wont be so casual about it.
Old 02-15-2005