Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

hub caps or no hub caps. lol

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2005
People Eating Tasty Animals PETA
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Gangsta Dave is a name known to allGangsta Dave is a name known to allGangsta Dave is a name known to allGangsta Dave is a name known to allGangsta Dave is a name known to allGangsta Dave is a name known to allGangsta Dave is a name known to allGangsta Dave is a name known to all
hub caps or no hub caps. lol

aight stop laughing... my cars lowered about two inches and haven't gone out to buy wheels yet.. basically because I decided to used my tax return to pay off a credit card.. damn... so I'm still stuck w/ my steelies.. I just wanted to see what all of my people think about hub caps verses no hub caps. I'll post a pic of what the car looks like now...
Old 02-06-2005

Gangsta Dave is a name known to allGangsta Dave is a name known to allGangsta Dave is a name known to allGangsta Dave is a name known to allGangsta Dave is a name known to allGangsta Dave is a name known to allGangsta Dave is a name known to allGangsta Dave is a name known to all
Old 02-06-2005
Jspek Inspired

aznstylez254 is an unknown quantity at this point
keep the hubs on til you can get rims.
Old 02-06-2005
Registered!!

02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light
Keep them on!!!! keep it clean, then when u get rims u dont have to worry about it, when u rock steelies, looks like ur trying to be diff, but it looks cheap, tackey , broke, so on... leave them alone for now.
Old 02-06-2005
Premium Member

civic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond repute
since you are in TX and have no snow.........keep the hubcaps on.
Old 02-06-2005

thanks for the suggestions... I'm keeping them on. I was thinking the only positive thing about having them off is me being more motivated to get rims seeing I'd be looking like crap cruising around.
Old 02-06-2005
Registered!!

7thGenerasianCivic is just really nice7thGenerasianCivic is just really nice7thGenerasianCivic is just really nice7thGenerasianCivic is just really nice
there's a post! SEARCH
Old 02-06-2005

damn killer chill out..
Old 02-06-2005

ok I found it by searching... thanks for the pointer... I guess this hoe can be locked now...
Old 02-06-2005
OMNES AD UNUM

jttegx has a spectacular aura aboutjttegx has a spectacular aura about
ibtl

Old 02-06-2005
Registered!!

fastcivic03 should not be trusted
Leave the hubs for now, once spring/summer comes drop some 17s or 18s on that biotch....would look hottttt..
Old 02-06-2005
Subarus FTW I do NOT miss my civic

2K1Civic17"Gabe is an unknown quantity at this point
yeah definately leave em. Everybody has to pay off all these bills. I guess I am lucky that I dont qualify for any sort of credit. (lack of credit right now). Im 21 and have been trying forever for a CC, but everybody says insufficient info to fulfill, blah blah. I guess Im lucky, cuz I get to spend all my extra money coming in. NO CCs!!!! I do have kids school, and lot of stuff for them though, so I dont get to spend all my money I make.