Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

To Sell or Not to Sell. That is the question

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2005
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Colombian4Lyf is an unknown quantity at this point
To Sell or Not to Sell. That is the question

Okay here's the deal, alot of you dont see me post up much, but Im sure you have seen my ride up on the threads once in a while. I have a dilema at the moment. Back in September I crashed my car, some D*ck wod ate the stop sign and I hit his passenger fender side. Ok my front damage is minimal engine is fine still starts up and all. The radiator and support is bent which is being fixed as we speak ( I let it sit for awhile). Right now Im not sure if I should keep the car due to the front damage. I know its being repaired but I had a car in the past and after the repair it was not the same. I got an offer for the car $10,800 crashed the way it is. But Im losing out, cuz my interior was $2000 alone, Im not even going to count the rest of the work. I owe the bank 7000. So im at a pause. Should I go with the sale and loose out, or give it a shot and keep the car.
Opinions wanted. I hate to sell her, thats my baby, ( i call her my daughter..lol) girls alway ask you have a daughter and I say yep Ill pick you up with her..lol.
Any way let me know what ya think. One
Old 02-04-2005
Registered!!

Curiouz_G is just really niceCuriouz_G is just really niceCuriouz_G is just really niceCuriouz_G is just really nice
sell it, then get a g35 and pay 400 bux for 5 yrs. ull be happier. trust me. 2500 for fixin my vic' was not worth it. even though it only has 4000 miles...
Old 02-04-2005
Registered!!

G35 is a sweet ride, but dont know about paying 400 for 5yrs. I dont think Im trying to get into another bind of payments. Rather invest in a house. But maybe another ride would be cool. Thanks for the feed back. What part of your ride was hit?
Old 02-04-2005
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
flotsamm is a splendid one to beholdflotsamm is a splendid one to beholdflotsamm is a splendid one to beholdflotsamm is a splendid one to beholdflotsamm is a splendid one to beholdflotsamm is a splendid one to beholdflotsamm is a splendid one to beholdflotsamm is a splendid one to beholdflotsamm is a splendid one to beholdflotsamm is a splendid one to beholdflotsamm is a splendid one to behold
So how much would it cost to get it fixed? As long as its mechanically sound, the rest is cosmetic. If the its running fine, I'd keep it especially since you havr alot invested and sentimental reasons. This is assuming it doesnt cost alot to repair.
Old 02-04-2005
em2

sspem2 has a spectacular aura aboutsspem2 has a spectacular aura about
sorry to hear about ur bad luck man. ur ride was hot as hell. i loved it. i say get a 6thgencivic si or maybe something lil more luxury like a used tl type s or something along those lines. good luck on ur decision.
Old 02-04-2005
The Legend

blackbullet will become famous soon enoughblackbullet will become famous soon enough
I would just keep it since the damage isn't that bad. Just make sure they repair everything the right way. It should be fine.
Old 02-04-2005
Registered!!

Thats a good point, being that I invested so much on it. Im getting it done for 1800. i bought the fenders, bumpers and lights. They are doing the frame work and repainting the whole car. If it looks good I think I might end up keeping it. Trade in Value is worth **** so thats definately outta the question.

Last edited by Colombian4Lyf; 02-04-2005 at 12:09 PM.
Old 02-04-2005
Registered!!

Pedro Lopes is an unknown quantity at this point
If I was in your shoes I would keep the car. I couldn't imagine if that happened to me. I love my vic.
Old 02-04-2005
Registered!!

Im going to see the outcome of the car and see how it drives. If Im happy with the end results I will keep it, if not, bye bye civic. Hello 96 Hatch with H22 I always wanted....Im hoping the work is great, maybe Ill invest in a H22 in my bay...thanks guys..
Old 02-04-2005
Registered!!

Civicious is an unknown quantity at this point
Damage sounds like nothing from what you have described. I'd keep it till it's paid off.
Old 02-04-2005
The Legend

blackbullet will become famous soon enoughblackbullet will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Colombian4Lyf
96 Hatch with H22 I always wanted..
You and me both!!