Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Joined the accident club

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2005

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vinh is a glorious beacon of lightVinh is a glorious beacon of lightVinh is a glorious beacon of lightVinh is a glorious beacon of lightVinh is a glorious beacon of lightVinh is a glorious beacon of light
Joined the accident club

got plowed from behind by an 18-wheeler

yep....parents are pissed at me because i got hit
and not my fault....

that's oriental parents for yall
Old 01-30-2005
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
Bah that sucks! What's wrong with people? And what happened with the truck did the guy fall asleep?
Old 01-30-2005

Vinh is a glorious beacon of lightVinh is a glorious beacon of lightVinh is a glorious beacon of lightVinh is a glorious beacon of lightVinh is a glorious beacon of lightVinh is a glorious beacon of light
nah...just icy conditions

my mom won't even talk to me
Old 01-30-2005
Premium Member

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
whoa that's retarded. My parents were pissed but when I told em what happened they got better about it. So the insurance is fixing your car right?
Old 01-30-2005
Registered!!

civic21 is an unknown quantity at this point
that sucks. totaled i guess?
Old 01-30-2005
Unsalvageable

rEkKaShInObI should not be trustedrEkKaShInObI should not be trustedrEkKaShInObI should not be trustedrEkKaShInObI should not be trusted
my car was totalled this month, on january 5th 2005, 5 days after i got my license my car spun out and i slammed into a tree. the cars totalled, i got a ticket, and my ankle was busted. had to visit the hospital, get a cast, and i was on crutches. my parents didnt give me the lecture yet, but ever since then, tht day has haunted me.

my 2002 honda civic lx....
Old 01-30-2005
Registered!!

caliart is an unknown quantity at this point
wow that really sucks hopefully everything gets better with your car and parents just give them time i guess
Old 01-30-2005
Registered!!

K20A_Wanabe is an unknown quantity at this point
I got in an accident with my car too, But it wasn't totalled. I was going 130 and some truck cut infront of me and i slammed the brakes and swearved and rear ended a cadillac. Ended up being 10,000 dallors worth of damn and i'm more than happy to have my car back again. Everyday now i regret ever driving that fast and i'm so thankful that i didn't kill the kids that were in the back seat. My dad was hella cool about it but when i talked to my mom all hell broke loose. I think after my accident i didn't drive for like 2 monthes because it was so scary getting behind the wheel again specially in a faster car. Here are some pics of my car when i got in my accident:
http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/268646/13
Old 01-30-2005
Registered!!

jackal903 is an unknown quantity at this point
why they are like that, you can't do anything about it by got hit from the back
Old 01-30-2005
Unsalvageable

rEkKaShInObI should not be trustedrEkKaShInObI should not be trustedrEkKaShInObI should not be trustedrEkKaShInObI should not be trusted
Originally Posted by K20A_Wanabe
I got in an accident with my car too, But it wasn't totalled. I was going 130 and some truck cut infront of me and i slammed the brakes and swearved and rear ended a cadillac. Ended up being 10,000 dallors worth of damn and i'm more than happy to have my car back again. Everyday now i regret ever driving that fast and i'm so thankful that i didn't kill the kids that were in the back seat. My dad was hella cool about it but when i talked to my mom all hell broke loose. I think after my accident i didn't drive for like 2 monthes because it was so scary getting behind the wheel again specially in a faster car. Here are some pics of my car when i got in my accident:
130?! good lord man thats pretty fast, and as for ur not not being totalled, that was a miracle.
Old 01-30-2005
up-up-down-down-left-right-left-right-b-a-b-a-start

R1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Vinh
got plowed from behind by an 18-wheeler

yep....parents are pissed at me because i got hit
and not my fault....

that's oriental parents for yall
Shitty buzz man.
And I know what you're saying... my parents are the same way.
Old 01-30-2005

Originally Posted by jackal903
why they are like that, you can't do anything about it by got hit from the back

with my mom....she's stubborn....she will find a way to make me have liability
in it...."you shouldn't have been driving in these conditions"

but yea...car is totalled

and my neck really hurts from the whiplash...but i'm too scared to tell my mom
Old 01-30-2005
deploy,engage,destroy.. to fail is not an option

thrash_273 is an unknown quantity at this point
dang! it happens.
Old 01-30-2005
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
zen_master is on a distinguished road
wow....what happened to your parents, yo?

tell em to knock some wood table.....
Old 01-30-2005
Premium Member

hey vinh, the doctor said I have wiplash too. Sucks but here's some tips to make it heal faster. It's not permanent I hope.

Rest and try not to make sudden movements including turning or bending too far back.

Do exercises to stretch your neck by turning slowly side to side and rotating from left to down to right.

Mine is feeling alot better after a week, the doctor said it could take up to a month to heal completely tho.

Wow and car is totaled? They didn't total mine and some van hit me going 40mph or more while I was stopped. But ya that truck would've caused more damage.
Old 01-30-2005
I love to suck t3h c0ck & am supr ghey

i8dabomb is just really nicei8dabomb is just really nicei8dabomb is just really nicei8dabomb is just really nice
Originally Posted by rEkKaShInObI
my car was totalled this month, on january 5th 2005, 5 days after i got my license my car spun out and i slammed into a tree. the cars totalled, i got a ticket, and my ankle was busted. had to visit the hospital, get a cast, and i was on crutches. my parents didnt give me the lecture yet, but ever since then, tht day has haunted me.

Old 01-30-2005
Registered!!

hustlelikem0fo is a jewel in the roughhustlelikem0fo is a jewel in the roughhustlelikem0fo is a jewel in the roughhustlelikem0fo is a jewel in the rough
A civic being totaled isnt always a bad thing......
Old 01-30-2005
Premium Member

It is if you put in hundreds of hours and $$ modding it.
Old 01-30-2005
Boosted Auto Sedan Project In Progress

02sleeper is an unknown quantity at this point
sux blow that **** up
Old 01-30-2005
Nothing works better than a Chris except a Honda.

CivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of light
Woah... you have strict parents... I hope your ok.
Old 01-30-2005

yeah thanx everyone for feedback....

i'm still a bit dramatized
Old 01-30-2005
Premium Member

Ya I couldn't stop thinking about it for a few days. Just try and do fun stuff and don't think about it. So insurance is paying for everything right? Go get a checkup to make sure and if you're hurt the insurance needs to pay that too.
Old 01-30-2005
Unsalvageable

guys, you dont know what you have, until you lose it. n thanks 4 the applaud i8dabomb.
Old 01-31-2005
Registered!!

goodtimes is on a distinguished road
guys, you dont know what you have, until you lose it. n thanks 4 the applaud i8dabomb.

^^^^ hell yea you dont know what you have until you lose it.

REP POINT FOR YOU
Old 01-31-2005
Registered!!

kornsined is a jewel in the roughkornsined is a jewel in the roughkornsined is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by K20A_Wanabe
thank your lucky stars that you didn' t get killed or killed someone (or sued). good to see everything turned out all right.
Old 01-31-2005
Registered!!

kornsined is a jewel in the roughkornsined is a jewel in the roughkornsined is a jewel in the rough

well you live be the sword you die by the sword. at least your not paralyzed.
Old 01-31-2005
Registered!!

aznrocka is an unknown quantity at this point
sucks to hear....and people do drive in the crappiest or crappy weather. why? i dont know b/c they think they're the best drivers? but that lets people know how asian parents are lol they are strict on the little things.
Old 01-31-2005
ASE Certified Master Tech (A1-A8)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
skipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Vinh
with my mom....she's stubborn....she will find a way to make me have liability
in it...."you shouldn't have been driving in these conditions"

but yea...car is totalled

and my neck really hurts from the whiplash...but i'm too scared to tell my mom
i just think its ethnic mothers in general...my mom say the EXACT THING when i have to drive in the snow...etc. Even when i got rear ended, she had ZERO sympathy for me or my car. Apparently, according to her, my bad driving habits caused me to get rear ended...when i was stopped at a red light...
Old 01-31-2005
I'm The Ballz Of 7th Gen

MishBallzEM2 is an unknown quantity at this point
damn that sucks...hope you're alright though
Old 01-31-2005
The Wierdest and Funniest Mofo 7th Gen Has Ever Seen As Voted

_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of
Vinh do you have some pics of the car...
Get some if you can so we can see the dammage
Thanks

Quick Reply: Joined the accident club