Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Drinking and Drifting (Owned)

Old 01-09-2005
The Wierdest and Funniest Mofo 7th Gen Has Ever Seen As Voted

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of
Drinking and Drifting (Owned)

Just wanted to share this with the rest of you all.......
Ok so the story goes like this..After Freddy's place we went to a bar in Gatineau and when we left I was totally hammered so Catherine drove us back home..On the way I was feeling kinda stupid so I prceeded to apply the handbrake when we turned a corner and we would drift which was pretty kool and Catherine was pretty good at controling the car until we got on La Gappe and turned right on my street. She was going about 50 into the corner and I applied the handbrake man the car almost did a 180 and she brought it back so when the car came back I reaplied the Handbrake and Catherine apllied the car full throttle WOT at the same time.. Holly crap man the car crossed the street and went right for the Huge snow embankment and we jumped it man we screaming like ****'s in the car. The car then landed on top of another snow embankment on solid ICE... We had to leave the car there overnight. So this morning I took the Old Spirit and got our baby out of her embarassing position....

Man the front bumper is toast ....its all crack in the bottom and now the ABS light comes on.....

OWNED... Big Time.....

Remember kids Drinking and Drifting don't match

Last edited by _Viper_; 01-09-2005 at 04:28 PM.
Old 01-09-2005
Registered!!

JCiv03 is on a distinguished road
Yeeoch! Glad no one got hurt! It could've been a MILLION TIMES worse.... just be thankful it was only a front bumper and not lives!
Old 01-09-2005
Cocky guys kick ass!

Cocky has a spectacular aura aboutCocky has a spectacular aura aboutCocky has a spectacular aura about
haha. maybe it's just me.. or i'm not paying attention.. but i don't see where the front bumper is messed up..
Old 01-09-2005
Registered!!

czechcivic is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Cocky
haha. maybe it's just me.. or i'm not paying attention.. but i don't see where the front bumper is messed up..

nor do I ....
Old 01-09-2005
Registered!!

civicmorph is an unknown quantity at this point
You're an idiot...I'm sorry I had to say it
Old 01-09-2005
Registered!!

mexinaction will become famous soon enoughmexinaction will become famous soon enough
yea i dont see where the bumper is "toasted"
Old 01-09-2005
Registered!!

mexinaction will become famous soon enoughmexinaction will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by civicmorph
You're an idiot...I'm sorry I had to say it
i have to agree as well, why do that when it is snowing and with a new car
Old 01-09-2005
Banned

ImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trusted
haha, gotta wait for that snow too melt?
Old 01-09-2005
TAQUITOS!!!!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

gh0st is a jewel in the roughgh0st is a jewel in the roughgh0st is a jewel in the roughgh0st is a jewel in the rough
if i were the girl i'd slap you for touching the ebrake in the first place...glad you're all ok though
Old 01-09-2005
I love to suck t3h c0ck & am supr ghey

i8dabomb is just really nicei8dabomb is just really nicei8dabomb is just really nicei8dabomb is just really nice
hehe i love it when people take pictures of their crashes/accidents/wrecks...
Old 01-09-2005
Cocky guys kick ass!

Cocky has a spectacular aura aboutCocky has a spectacular aura aboutCocky has a spectacular aura about
pulling the ebrake.. reminds me of a story.. hmm...
Old 01-09-2005

_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Cocky
If you look at the second Pic look at the passenger headlight at the bottom..The headlight is sticking out further than the bumper..It hit so hard that the bumper is all pushed in..Where there is alot of snow at the bottom lip ..when I took the snow off its all cracked up..Also where the fenders meet the plastic cover its all cracked there also...Man its all messed up im just glad that the AC condensor was not touched..

I know im an idiot but it was all fun and then it bit us on the ***... Who knows what else is recked these cars dont take much to screw up...
Old 01-09-2005
TAQUITOS!!!!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

gh0st is a jewel in the roughgh0st is a jewel in the roughgh0st is a jewel in the roughgh0st is a jewel in the rough
AC...it's winter! ...are those expensive or something?
Old 01-09-2005

Originally Posted by mexinaction
i have to agree as well, why do that when it is snowing and with a new car
Why do it???? well why do some people wrap 200.000 dollar ferraris aroud posts??? Cuz they want to have fun ..and yes they wind up killing themselves..
I shouldn't have done it but I did im just glad we didn't meet a post or another car cuz that would have been just bad...

Oh well who doesn't do stupid things sometimes eh????
Old 01-09-2005

Originally Posted by gh0st
AC...it's winter! ...are those expensive or something?
Yeah Dude a condensor is like 700 bucks canadian of course but still expensive...

Im glad i didnt have the new lip kit on ....or fogs
Old 01-09-2005
Registered!!

K20A_Wanabe is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by _Viper_
Why do it???? well why do some people wrap 200.000 dollar ferraris aroud posts??? Cuz they want to have fun ..and yes they wind up killing themselves..
I shouldn't have done it but I did im just glad we didn't meet a post or another car cuz that would have been just bad...

Oh well who doesn't do stupid things sometimes eh????
Those people that own those expensive cars are so loaded and don't care about there car and looks like you don't care either. I'm sorry but you don't deserve that car.
Old 01-09-2005
Registered!!

civic21 is an unknown quantity at this point
damn that sucks atleast everyone is ok
Old 01-09-2005