Honda Civic Forum

Honda Civic Forum (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/)
-   Member's Rides (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/46-members-rides)
-   -   Drinking and Drifting (Owned) (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/46-members-rides/191153-drinking-drifting-owned.html)

_Viper_ 01-09-2005 02:53 PM

Drinking and Drifting (Owned)

Just wanted to share this with the rest of you all.......
Ok so the story goes like this..After Freddy's place we went to a bar in Gatineau and when we left I was totally hammered so Catherine drove us back home..On the way I was feeling kinda stupid so I prceeded to apply the handbrake when we turned a corner and we would drift which was pretty kool and Catherine was pretty good at controling the car until we got on La Gappe and turned right on my street. She was going about 50 into the corner and I applied the handbrake man the car almost did a 180 and she brought it back so when the car came back I reaplied the Handbrake and Catherine apllied the car full throttle WOT at the same time.. Holly crap man the car crossed the street and went right for the Huge snow embankment and we jumped it man we screaming like MOFO's in the car. The car then landed on top of another snow embankment on solid ICE... We had to leave the car there overnight. So this morning I took the Old Spirit and got our baby out of her embarassing position....

Man the front bumper is toast ....its all crack in the bottom and now the ABS light comes on.....

OWNED... Big Time.....

Remember kids Drinking and Drifting don't match

http://www.7thgencivic.com/forums/at...chmentid=44925

http://www.7thgencivic.com/forums/at...chmentid=44924

http://www.7thgencivic.com/forums/at...chmentid=44923

http://www.7thgencivic.com/forums/at...chmentid=44926

http://www.7thgencivic.com/forums/at...chmentid=44927

JCiv03 01-09-2005 02:59 PM

Yeeoch! Glad no one got hurt! It could've been a MILLION TIMES worse.... just be thankful it was only a front bumper and not lives!

Cocky 01-09-2005 03:12 PM

haha. maybe it's just me.. or i'm not paying attention.. but i don't see where the front bumper is messed up..

czechcivic 01-09-2005 03:17 PM

Originally Posted by Cocky
haha. maybe it's just me.. or i'm not paying attention.. but i don't see where the front bumper is messed up..

nor do I ....

civicmorph 01-09-2005 03:22 PM

You're an idiot...I'm sorry I had to say it

mexinaction 01-09-2005 03:22 PM

yea i dont see where the bumper is "toasted"

mexinaction 01-09-2005 03:23 PM

Originally Posted by civicmorph
You're an idiot...I'm sorry I had to say it

i have to agree as well, why do that when it is snowing and with a new car :shake: :shake: :shake:

ImPulse 01-09-2005 03:28 PM

haha, gotta wait for that snow too melt?

gh0st 01-09-2005 03:29 PM

if i were the girl i'd slap you for touching the ebrake in the first place...glad you're all ok though

i8dabomb 01-09-2005 03:31 PM

hehe i love it when people take pictures of their crashes/accidents/wrecks...

Cocky 01-09-2005 03:49 PM

pulling the ebrake.. reminds me of a story.. hmm...

_Viper_ 01-09-2005 04:25 PM

Originally Posted by Cocky

If you look at the second Pic look at the passenger headlight at the bottom..The headlight is sticking out further than the bumper..It hit so hard that the bumper is all pushed in..Where there is alot of snow at the bottom lip ..when I took the snow off its all cracked up..Also where the fenders meet the plastic cover its all cracked there also...Man its all messed up im just glad that the AC condensor was not touched..

I know im an idiot but it was all fun and then it bit us on the ass... Who knows what else is recked these cars dont take much to screw up...

gh0st 01-09-2005 04:28 PM

AC...it's winter! :D...are those expensive or something?

_Viper_ 01-09-2005 04:31 PM

Originally Posted by mexinaction
i have to agree as well, why do that when it is snowing and with a new car :shake: :shake: :shake:

Why do it???? well why do some people wrap 200.000 dollar ferraris aroud posts??? Cuz they want to have fun ..and yes they wind up killing themselves..
I shouldn't have done it but I did im just glad we didn't meet a post or another car cuz that would have been just bad...

Oh well who doesn't do stupid things sometimes eh????

_Viper_ 01-09-2005 04:37 PM

Originally Posted by gh0st
AC...it's winter! :D...are those expensive or something?

Yeah Dude a condensor is like 700 bucks canadian of course but still expensive...

Im glad i didnt have the new lip kit on ....or fogs

K20A_Wanabe 01-09-2005 05:07 PM

Originally Posted by _Viper_
Why do it???? well why do some people wrap 200.000 dollar ferraris aroud posts??? Cuz they want to have fun ..and yes they wind up killing themselves..
I shouldn't have done it but I did im just glad we didn't meet a post or another car cuz that would have been just bad...

Oh well who doesn't do stupid things sometimes eh????

Those people that own those expensive cars are so loaded and don't care about there car and looks like you don't care either. I'm sorry but you don't deserve that car.

civic21 01-09-2005 05:10 PM

damn that sucks atleast everyone is ok

GuliziaN 01-09-2005 05:12 PM

I don't miss the damn snow AT ALL. Nice story, glad no one was injured.

UTICivic 01-09-2005 05:12 PM

Maybe Im the only one, but, during the entire course of sliding and drifting, was that not fun as fu(k?!?!?!?!?

_Viper_ 01-09-2005 05:50 PM

Originally Posted by UTICivic
Maybe Im the only one, but, during the entire course of sliding and drifting, was that not fun as fu(k?!?!?!?!?

Hey UTI man it was soooooooooo much fun it was crazy and Catherine was really good at counter reacting each drift it was sweet..Man we were laughing like crazy..But then I gave the E-Brake a shot and didn't let it go on time and she gave it the boot and thats how we ended up flying through those embankments of snow and ice...

Man when we got out of the car we i was like Holly Shiat man that was funny...and Cat was like Holy Shiat or Holy Fawk..

Theres something about having an accident that is unreal..Its like time stops and all you think about for a split second is how your gonna crash its really wierd...its very unreal...

abmerop18 01-09-2005 06:01 PM

haha you got own3d big time y0

Blkcivic 01-09-2005 07:12 PM

Snow drifting? hahaha u don't actually drift cuz your locking up the rear and sliding..... but i use to do them, glad your safe and that doesn't look like too much damage

jfan 01-09-2005 07:30 PM

Originally Posted by _Viper_
Remember kids Drinking and Drifting don't match

Drinking and anything don't match.

Shifty 01-09-2005 07:58 PM

:shake: dude, ur an idiot, and im not sorry to say that man. Think of it, you couldve killed the people with you man, ur lucky ur all in one piece... :shake: :shake: Next time you wanna try something like that make sure ur on your own.

_Viper_ 01-09-2005 08:19 PM

Originally Posted by Shifty
:shake: dude, ur an idiot, and im not sorry to say that man. Think of it, you couldve killed the people with you man, ur lucky ur all in one piece... :shake: :shake: Next time you wanna try something like that make sure ur on your own.

I was going 45 to 50 KMPH on a desert street ..I could have hurt myself yes but not kill myself...

Actually i was going slow as the airbags did not deploy ..I guess im lucky and i understand your opinion and agree somewhat about it...

Neef44 01-09-2005 08:30 PM

haha wow reminds me of doing the same thing....i'm yet to go into a curb or anything, i just mainly do it in empty parking lots

jameStype 01-09-2005 09:05 PM

i'm not keen on intoxicated passengers interfering with a driver on the road. i had one a year ago take my stick out of gear while i was driving on the freeway. i was HOT :hithead: when that happened. be safe. :cool:

_Viper_ 01-09-2005 09:33 PM

Well more bad news ...BTW my GF knew i was going to pull on the HB I didn't do it without her knowing ...

I just got back from my garage and after further inspection the AC condensor is bent in half and the rad support is shot...
Weird the Ac still works ..also the airbad sending units are cracked....

All that for 2 minutes of fun shheeeshhh im an IDIOT...

jameStype 01-09-2005 09:48 PM

that blows. hope you can get the replacement parts at a decent price.

exclusive_vtec 01-09-2005 10:46 PM

ebrake + snow = fun :tup:

ebrake + snow + drinking = accident :tdown: