Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

So... What would look better? Sidemarkers? M3 Mirrors? or UK Mirrors?

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2005
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trusted
So... What would look better? Sidemarkers? M3 Mirrors? or UK Mirrors?

Yea...

I saw a car in members ride with some m3 mirrors, and Honestly it looked really nice but, that could be because it had a bodykit? Anyways I forgot the username

Its a blue car, tsunami front bumper, diff sides, and nice polished rims?

Anyways...

Im going for a ero look, and my cars tan...

Which would be the better option?

I know UK Mirrors are expensive... Plus, I dont even know where I can get them now (hondawerx.com doesnt sell it anymore)

Sidemarkers... They look nice but, honestly there are soo many too chose from. Plus, If I mess up... Ill have a nice hold in my fender.

M3 mirrors.. Idk, Kinda cheap looking? idk...
Old 01-07-2005
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

genx_7 is an unknown quantity at this point
don't get m3. I had them before, it's cheap looking and the plus it's not good for safety reasons. The mirror is too small
Old 01-07-2005
Type Skivic

TeRRoRiFiC35 is an unknown quantity at this point
bomex mirrors
Old 01-07-2005
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
M3 mirror would look nice but get it without the led signal. Then you can also do sidemarkers. But if they're too small, then that's bad for visibility. Just get sidemarkers
Old 01-07-2005
Yes, it's an Acura EL

TeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to all
JDM sidemarkers (the amber/orange ones) would look real hot on your ride. Seriously you'd have to be drunk and without use of one side of your body to screw up the install, provided you have the right tools. Don't be afraid, be angry.
Then get yourself some folding mirrors (UK?) and you're good. Not even necessary IMO, mirrors are mirrors. Not a fan of Bomex, too small.
Old 01-07-2005
Banned

ImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trusted
Originally Posted by TeLLy
Seriously you'd have to be drunk and without use of one side of your body to screw up the install
exactly...

yea, bomex is out of the question, ugl/too small

im seeing m3 mirrors on ebay for "buy now" 5$, hhaha

yea, guess ill go led sidemarker
Old 01-07-2005
sleekest 7th gen on the right coast

NightRider02 is an unknown quantity at this point
keep the stock mirrors, i think all these other ones look dumb/cheap, and they dont fit the style of the car.