Cheesey stickers - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-02-2005   #1
my civic has no boost

hotrodcivic2004 should not be trusted
Cheesey stickers

So is there such thing as an acceptable vinyl emblem or anything or our car without being trashed? Yeah i know its whatever we like on our cars, but public appeal is important too. Just some insights.
hotrodcivic2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2005   #2
I sure wish my car was newer

white2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of light
www.silentrage.net has some good ones. But there will always be people who will give you crap if you have any vinyl.

For a lot of people, the general rule is you don't put stickers on unless you're getting paid by or hooked up by the company.
white2K2EX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2005   #3
Registered!!

devilvtec is an unknown quantity at this point
I have the stickers on my windows that came with my alarm (clifford) and the only other one I really like is the " This vehicle is equipped w/ a turbo...then it talks about women removing clothing" (some member has it in their sig, or they did atleast) it's pretty funny
devilvtec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2005   #4
Nothing works better than a Chris except a Honda.

CivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of light
I think those bland ones that are manufactured for all cars are ugly...

If it were a custom job or something interesting, like a cool ripping thing or something than it would be acceptable... flames seem overdone.
CivicsRdBest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2005   #5
My penis is just like all my posts, very very short
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

zachgeyer has a spectacular aura aboutzachgeyer has a spectacular aura about
Jdm stickers loloolollolol
zachgeyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2005   #6
Registered!!

jfan is an unknown quantity at this point
I am not particularly fond of "graphics" per se, but subtle team logos and such are nice.
jfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2005   #7
Tighter than a third eye after 1 week in prison.

Caucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the rough
i just have tein decals on my back windows and thats it, i might take them off and put my teams name on instead. i like decals on the car, but simple ones..
Caucasian.Asian is offline   Reply With Quote