Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

JDM "style" on ssm coupes

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2005
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
JDM "style" on ssm coupes

If anyone has some JDM "style" (don't flame me n00bs I put style in there lol) pics of their ssm (or others ssm coupes) can yall post em up... just wondering how everyone did it, because ssm is kinda hard on my jdm pimp hand lol
Old 01-02-2005
Registered!!

civicrice should not be trustedcivicrice should not be trusted
Am i "JDM"?

Old 01-02-2005

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
...rofl
Old 01-02-2005
Registered!!

fulltimeride is an unknown quantity at this point
Old 01-02-2005
Registered!!

ohh, i see. Sorry . i need to paint my headlights and get a cf hood. How stupid can i be
Old 01-02-2005
Jam out with your clam out.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
abmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questioned
im JDM y0. pic is in my sig
Old 01-02-2005
Premium Member

Mr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to all
lol @ this thread.
Old 01-02-2005
Subarus FTW I do NOT miss my civic

2K1Civic17"Gabe is an unknown quantity at this point
Im USDM Y'o! sorry, this thread is funny!
Old 01-02-2005

.. I didn't mean it to be funny, I wanted to see the different kinds of headlights people had that where kinda black and the different rims and bodykits people had that were near jdm styling...
Old 01-02-2005
My penis is just like all my posts, very very short

zachgeyer has a spectacular aura aboutzachgeyer has a spectacular aura about
JDM lol
Old 01-02-2005
Why is my vagina bleeding?

nindoo has a spectacular aura aboutnindoo has a spectacular aura about
What's SSM?
Old 01-02-2005

satin silver metallic
Old 01-02-2005
Registered!!

jfan is an unknown quantity at this point
At least the headlights, the folding mirrors, a lip kit, and some colored rims.
Old 01-02-2005

^^kinda what i was looking for from some ppl lol
Old 01-02-2005
I log in from time to time

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
what the...jdm style?

why not just stick to USDM or UKDM?
Old 01-02-2005
Registered!!

fulltimeride is an unknown quantity at this point
just cuz i do my own stuff to my car to make it look good doesn't mean i'm not goin for the jdm look. would u like me to take the hood off then take a picture, would that be more jdm for u CIVICRICE?
Old 01-02-2005
Registered!!

02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light
well i would say no comment... however, TheSmuggler is one of my friends so i guess i'll enter..... Everyone knows what he is talking about.... If you would rather him say.... clean, blacked out headlights 7thgen that looks as close to an older "JDM" generation vic, then there I said it and thats what he is askin for. He just asked like others do, and asked for a simple question(some using the search button and some not, and i know TheSmuggler did ) and get nothin but smarta$$ remarks.. most of us our grown ups, help eachother out and if you dont wanna help, then click the lil back green arrow and go to another thread.

here's mine bro,

those are just of the lights... i have many new toys comming ...

good luck mang,
'hopefully u get what u need outa this thread and those who are willing to help.
Old 01-02-2005
Registered!!

Originally Posted by fulltimeride
just cuz i do my own stuff to my car to make it look good doesn't mean i'm not goin for the jdm look. would u like me to take the hood off then take a picture, would that be more jdm for u CIVICRICE?
you make no sense. Didnt you read what i said. maybe I need a cf hood and black lights to be considered jdm by "thesmuggler" because thats what he's talking about. Nothing bad about your car. i like it. looks just like mine
Old 01-02-2005

your car is just dropped and i didnt say anythign about your car, so why dont you go do some more things to it and come back later =)
Old 01-02-2005
Cocky guys kick ass!

Cocky has a spectacular aura aboutCocky has a spectacular aura aboutCocky has a spectacular aura about
fxck jdm.
Old 01-02-2005
Registered!!

02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light
^^^ like i said... "MOST" of us are grown ups
Old 01-02-2005

=*( lol I'm just wondering jebus christo
Old 01-02-2005
Registered!!

Originally Posted by TheSmuggler
your car is just dropped and i didnt say anythign about your car, so why dont you go do some more things to it and come back later =)
got ya. i was thinking about painting the headlights but not sure how it would look on my car lowered with si's. i dont plan on doing anything else to it.
Old 01-02-2005

oh, thats cool, i kind wantd to see if anyone had a eal subtle lipkit with the painted black healights and mabye some stuff I hadent thought of, thats all, I' just trying to kep it clean, but with ssm its hard because you can see all the lines with the light color cilver. blacks easier to pull more agressive stuff off =)
Old 01-02-2005
Life is better with 5lug

HondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to all
Originally Posted by 02civic_rida
well i would say no comment... however, TheSmuggler is one of my friends so i guess i'll enter..... Everyone knows what he is talking about.... If you would rather him say.... clean, blacked out headlights 7thgen that looks as close to an older "JDM" generation vic, then there I said it and thats what he is askin for. He just asked like others do, and asked for a simple question(some using the search button and some not, and i know TheSmuggler did ) and get nothin but smarta$$ remarks.. most of us our grown ups, help eachother out and if you dont wanna help, then click the lil back green arrow and go to another thread.

here's mine bro,

those are just of the lights... i have many new toys comming ...

good luck mang,
'hopefully u get what u need outa this thread and those who are willing to help.
nice whip
Old 01-03-2005
Registered!!

exclusive_vtec will become famous soon enough
here's a nice "JDM" style ssm coupe lol

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	647Picture_1527-med.jpg
Views:	284
Size:	72.8 KB
ID:	44662  
Old 01-03-2005
xam
snooty patooty partier

xam has a spectacular aura aboutxam has a spectacular aura aboutxam has a spectacular aura about
i am jdm
jdm meaning just do me
Old 01-03-2005
nor cal 7thgens

allmotor can only hope to improve
nice 7thgen u got there
Old 01-03-2005

Hmmmm very nice guys
Old 01-03-2005
Cocky guys kick ass!

Cocky has a spectacular aura aboutCocky has a spectacular aura aboutCocky has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by 02civic_rida
^^^ like i said... "MOST" of us are grown ups
don't speak for all of us. i'm sorry i hate the whole idea of trying to make a car look stock.

Quick Reply: JDM "style" on ssm coupes