Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

how many accidents ....

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2004
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
twentytwos_vic is an unknown quantity at this point
how many accidents ....

my car has already had 4 accidents ..3 small and one real big ... but my car survived ...i love my car ...my body shop buddie is nice with it and people till this day can`t tell... ...unless your a real pro ..and your a hater ..lol.. but seriously ..but what suck they were not my fault ....do you guys feel me...
Old 11-16-2004
Registered!!

Originally Posted by twentytwos_vic
my car has already had 4 accidents ..3 small and one real big ... but my car survived ...i love my car ...my body shop buddie is nice with it and people till this day can`t tell... ...unless your a real pro ..and your a hater ..lol.. but seriously ..but what suck they were not my fault ....do you guys feel me...

i mean with you 7thgen ...but any other is cool too...
Old 11-16-2004
I sure wish my car was newer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
white2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of light
I feel your English skills.
Old 11-16-2004
Registered!!

Specialk_19 can only hope to improve
I have had only one it was with my 98 cadi deville. This guy didn't look when he was coming out of the yield and hit me on the side.

Last edited by Specialk_19; 11-16-2004 at 10:09 PM.
Old 11-16-2004
Registered!!

lol i know typing too fast ...i lost myself...lol
Old 11-16-2004
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

civic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond repute
i am 23 and accident free
Old 11-16-2004
Registered!!

Specialk_19 can only hope to improve
Originally Posted by Specialk_19
I have had only one it was with my 98 cadi deville. This guy didn't look when he was coimg out of the yield and hit me on the side.
Thank god I haven't had any with my civic. But I have had some close ones
Old 11-16-2004
Registered!!

Originally Posted by civic01vtec
i am 23 and accident free

good job.... keep it up....
Old 11-16-2004
Registered!!

Arith has a little shameless behaviour in the past
ill make sure to take the opposite route if i see you comming... hehe.
Old 11-16-2004
Registered!!

Originally Posted by Arith
ill make sure to take the opposite route if i see you comming... hehe.

lol ...you aint got to worry bout me ..i might have to worry bout you hitting me ...ha ha ...jus kidding ...i never hit anybody..
Old 11-16-2004
Registered!!

exclusive_vtec will become famous soon enough
Im turning 19 been drivin for about for about 2+ years now and still accident free. hopefully ill keep it that way.
Old 11-16-2004
Registered!!

FaZe is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm 22 and I've been driving for near 6 years, no accidents yet. I however lost count of the numbers of parking tickets that have been given to me.
Insurance is still a fortune though...
Old 11-16-2004
My penis is just like all my posts, very very short

zachgeyer has a spectacular aura aboutzachgeyer has a spectacular aura about
4 i think
Old 11-16-2004
Registered!!

dre2600 is an unknown quantity at this point
3 rear-endings while my car was at a complete stop (?!)
1 GMC truck running a stop sign.
And lastly, the only one that was even remotely due to my own driving rolling the car w. 5k km on it.
Old 11-16-2004
Registered!!

devilvtec is an unknown quantity at this point
been rear ended once, that was back in august, before then had been accident free. I'm 20, had permit at 15
Old 11-16-2004
sometimes i pee when i laugh

sivikchik is a splendid one to beholdsivikchik is a splendid one to beholdsivikchik is a splendid one to beholdsivikchik is a splendid one to beholdsivikchik is a splendid one to beholdsivikchik is a splendid one to beholdsivikchik is a splendid one to beholdsivikchik is a splendid one to beholdsivikchik is a splendid one to beholdsivikchik is a splendid one to behold
age 18 - i was driving my pop's s10 and a beretta hit me head on in a paking lot. i had my license for 4 days and i just got back from the eminem concert
age 19 - i was pulling into a parking space at my college and i was going to fast and i didnt have power steering (u get me, right) and i hit the mercedes in the space next to me... it was the deans
age 19 - i was backing out of my friends driveway and i hit his snowmobile
age 21 - i was pulling into a parking lot on a slight incline and it was snowing and i slid and hit a fence
age 21 - i was going to my boyfriends (at-the-time) and i was getting off the exit and i was rear ended by a jeep cherokee who was rear ended by a tractor trailer who rearended 3 other cars
age 21 - 5 days after getting my car back from the shop for the accident i listed just prior to this, i was rear ended in a traffic jam on the highway
age 22 - going to the hot import night meet last month i rear ended a minivan on the highway going 65+... the fact that the people i was with were taking pics of the guy in the truck next to us and i was lookin at him instead of the road escaped my mind when it was time to tell the popo what happened

yea... thats it...
oh yea - i got pulled over 4 times
1 - blowing thru 2 stop signs and speeding in a school zone during school hours. got a written warning
2 - speeding. got a verbal warning
3 - tailgating. got a verbal warning
4 - led washer lights. **** it. got a $60 ticket (yea, and THIS was the worst one? right... i dont think so)
Old 11-17-2004
Registered!!

Skunk2ner is an unknown quantity at this point
Just one, i got cut off by a lifted toyota tocoma and he jammed on the brakes when some old woman infront of him jammed on her brakes for some reason.

i haven't been pulled over yet *knock on wood*. but i got a few parking tickets back in high school when i didn't have a parking permit. but soon i figured out that if you park in staff parking, you only get warnings, so you just change which teacher's spot you park in every day... haha.
Old 11-17-2004
Registered!!

darklegacy540 is on a distinguished road
I've been driving for almost 8 years, I've been in 6 accidents.
1. Rear ended while I was completely stopped
2. Rear ended while I was completely stopped
3. Rear ended while I was completely stopped
4. Guy ran a stop sign
5. Guy ran a stop sign
6. Hit a deer with the Civic.. bummer. That cost my insurance company $7500 to fix.
I guess they are all just in the wrong place at the wrong time.. Even though I wasn't at fault for any (except maybe the deer but it wasn't because of speeding or reckless driving or something dumb like that), my insurance is still really high. GRR.
Old 11-17-2004
awd pwnz j00

import2nr is an unknown quantity at this point
some backed into me while i was parked... thats it tho
Old 11-17-2004
Registered!!

darklegacy540 is on a distinguished road
OH and since we're talking about how many times we've gotten pulled over.. I lost count after 20. lol
1. Neon License Plate frame (I forgot to turn it off) - $75 ticket
2. Speeding in 1998, 81mph in a 65mph zone - $200 ticket
3. Speeding in 2000, 42mph in a 25mph zone - Reduced in court to Disorderly Conduct with a motor vehicle (In Wisconsin, that is not a traffic violation so I did not lose my license, I just had to pay the fine)
4. Speeding in 2000, 47mph in a 35mph zone - written warning
5. Speeding in 2000 one week after the prior written warning, 45mph in a 35mph zone - written warning
6. Failure to obey sign in 2001, The girl I was dating lived on a one way road that was about 60 feet long and instead of going all the way around, I just went the wrong way on the one way (Maybe 3 houses on the road), unless of course a car was coming, but a cop saw me do it and he pulled me over - Written warning
7. Exhibition of Power, Reckless driving, Disorderly Conduct with a motor vehicle, Speeding 95mph in a 40mph zone, Racing in 2001 - I used to own a Camaro with a 383 stroker.. 'nuff said. That cost a little over $1500 in fines but reduced in court to keep license from getting suspended.
8. Disorderly Conduct with a motor vehicle in 2001 - A school bus was driving on the wrong side of the road on a residential street and I gave the driver the finger and I'm the one who got pulled over for it.. what bs is that? $100 ticket
9. Speeding in 2003, 81mph in a 45mph zone - $565 ticket
10. Speeding this past April, 122mph in a 55mph zone - WRITTEN WARNING!! The cop was more impressed than pissed...
And I don't know how many time I've been pulled over for my stereo.. a lot though lol Anyways, that's my story.. wow, i never realized it was that many times until I see it all written out.
Old 11-17-2004
Registered!!

wrussi is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by sivikchik
age 18 - i was driving my pop's s10 and a beretta hit me head on in a paking lot. i had my license for 4 days and i just got back from the eminem concert
age 19 - i was pulling into a parking space at my college and i was going to fast and i didnt have power steering (u get me, right) and i hit the mercedes in the space next to me... it was the deans
age 19 - i was backing out of my friends driveway and i hit his snowmobile
age 21 - i was pulling into a parking lot on a slight incline and it was snowing and i slid and hit a fence
age 21 - i was going to my boyfriends (at-the-time) and i was getting off the exit and i was rear ended by a jeep cherokee who was rear ended by a tractor trailer who rearended 3 other cars
age 21 - 5 days after getting my car back from the shop for the accident i listed just prior to this, i was rear ended in a traffic jam on the highway
age 22 - going to the hot import night meet last month i rear ended a minivan on the highway going 65+... the fact that the people i was with were taking pics of the guy in the truck next to us and i was lookin at him instead of the road escaped my mind when it was time to tell the popo what happened

yea... thats it...
oh yea - i got pulled over 4 times
1 - blowing thru 2 stop signs and speeding in a school zone during school hours. got a written warning
2 - speeding. got a verbal warning
3 - tailgating. got a verbal warning
4 - led washer lights. **** it. got a $60 ticket (yea, and THIS was the worst one? right... i dont think so)
DAM I THOUGHT I HAD A BAD RECORD
LAST YEAR I TOTALED MY MOMS 99 ACCENT GOING OUT OF MY SCHOOL
A CUTE GIRL REAR ENDED MY IN MY OLD ACURA AND HIS RICH DAD GAVE ME A 1,000 CHECK TO PAY FOR DAMAGES
JUST GOT IN AN ACCIDENT WITH MY VIC AND THE DAMAGE IS WORTH 7K
Old 11-17-2004
Registered!!

wrussi is an unknown quantity at this point
sorry i wrote all in caps im at work and i have to use caps for the program i use..
Old 11-17-2004
People Eating Tasty Animals PETA

Gangsta Dave is a name known to allGangsta Dave is a name known to allGangsta Dave is a name known to allGangsta Dave is a name known to allGangsta Dave is a name known to allGangsta Dave is a name known to allGangsta Dave is a name known to allGangsta Dave is a name known to all
With this car I've rearended 3 peeps... I need to chill out huh!!! ha ha... they were all at slow speeds so only one person took some money to fix the little paint chip... none filed insurance though and where I live almost everyone drives trucks.. there for I hit trucks and they just don't care!!! I hit the hitch on one guy and it put a baseball sized dent in the bumper right next to the licencse plate. It gives my car character... oh and my wife backed into it the other day and took a little chunk of plastic out... damn
Old 11-17-2004
VtecViXen

i havent been in any with my vic, with my camaro i was in 2, both were NOT my fault....
Old 11-17-2004
Premium Member

drunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of light
lets see.. i'll be brief
totaled a 98 f-150 b/c i ran a red light
got another f-150 wedged btwn two trees because i left the parking brake off and we had to cut the trees down to get the truck out
my throttle got stuck in my silverado and i went through a fence and hit a tree head on (truck was later stolen in atlanta at the nopi show)
rearended a idoit going out the entrance of a resturant(not my fault)
hit a light pole while trying to learn how to drive a stick( about 7 yrs ago)
got my moms jeep hung on a stump while mud bogging and ripped the oil pan off
all of these accidents requried repair of the vehicle or purchases of a new one
Old 11-17-2004
Bone Stock!

dalaw is an unknown quantity at this point
age 16 - i was driving my dad's Voyager with my dad next to me, had to pass an SLK kompressor to make a turn but SLK sped up and i sped up also, passed SLK but hit Maxima who stopped in the turn lane, at about 5 mph cuz the van's brakes suck, paid the lady $600 for bumper damage.

age 18 - turning left on right turn only sign - $100 something and traffic school.

age 20 - speeding 57 in 40 - $181 fine but planning on go to court to reduce fine and then go to traffic school.
Old 11-17-2004
Go Team Venture!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
againifall is a glorious beacon of lightagainifall is a glorious beacon of lightagainifall is a glorious beacon of lightagainifall is a glorious beacon of lightagainifall is a glorious beacon of light
only 2 while i was driving..
first was 5 days after i got my licence.. an ambulance transporting someone changed lanes into me.. wasnt my fault at all.. i lost a fender and a front bumper.. that was it.. didnt even screw up my alignment.. the ambulance hit my front tire with its rear tires and "jumped" over my hood.. i have no idea how they didnt totaly kill my like 86 mazda hatch.. they were found at fault

second time i was driving my 76 lemens on some back country road in the middle of winter.. some cherokee was doin like 50.. the lady was totaly on my side of the road sliding and completely out of control.. once again only busted the bumper and front fender.. i totaled the cherokee.. she was found at fault..
Old 11-17-2004
Registered!!

jyoung is an unknown quantity at this point
no official accident yet. my vic got touched the first time last weekend though, some limo rear-ended me coming off the highway, didn't hurt the car at all though, the guy was nice enough to give me his info in case anything did happen.
Old 11-17-2004
Premium Member

SomeDoodToo will become famous soon enoughSomeDoodToo will become famous soon enough
I havent been in one....in the civic....Well about an hr after we put my front on from being painted, my friends sister hoped to curbs (well kinda like an island thing) and hit my front i was PISSED Then my frined comes over a few weeks later with his brand new titan and she did the same thing to it lol