Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

New Wheels

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2004
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
7thGENDMAN is on a distinguished road
New Wheels

Check it out. Sold the verdicts I had fixed up for $400 and got these for $500. Can't beat the deal. Thanks to Greg(StreetHonda95) on the site for a great hookup. Here are some pics, they are VOLANTE TYPE 6's in HYPER BLACK. Let me know what you think.

Before:

After:

Old 11-08-2004
Registered!!

exclusive_vtec will become famous soon enough
lookin good bro from what i can see.
need a drop tho and a lip kit would be nice too, other then that clean

Last edited by exclusive_vtec; 11-08-2004 at 10:01 AM.
Old 11-08-2004
Premium Member

Originally Posted by exclusive_vtec
lookin good bro from what i can see.
need a drop tho and a lip kit would be nice too, other than that clean
shes already on neuspeed springs, but you cant really tell from the pic. I'll get some better pics later tonight.
Old 11-08-2004
Registered!!

joe6680 will become famous soon enoughjoe6680 will become famous soon enough
I see you changed ur headlights as well.
Old 11-08-2004
Registered!!

jyoung is an unknown quantity at this point
the type 6's look so much better then the verdicts. why'd you get rid of the projectors? was looking into buying some tyc projectors that were in black housing, but i've heard mixed reviews on them.
Old 11-08-2004
Premium Member

I traded my projectors to PROD right before he got kicked off. He was up here in Chicago for a meet and we made a deal. My projectors for his blacked out stockers and rear strut bar. I just haven't had time to get the black headlights in. Soon enough. I think I might just wait till next summer to put them on. I liked the look of the projectors, but lighting was terrible. I know I didn't have HIDS in them, but I couldn't afford them. So we'll see.
Old 11-08-2004
< My future wife.

armieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to behold
Looks good. All you need is to black out your lights, paint your mirrors and door handles, drop it more probably on tein ss or airbags, get a bodykit, cf hood, rsx seats, full leather interior, cf dash, cf hood, rsx-s swap with turbo, build your engine, HIDs, take off the window guards, get some crazy paint scheme, flip-flop trunk, lambo doors, all chrome engine pieces........ but other than that... your ride is clean.

Last edited by armieo; 11-08-2004 at 10:49 AM.
Old 11-08-2004
Registered!!

mykungfuisthebe is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by armieo
Looks good. All you need is to black out your lights, paint your mirrors and door handles, drop it more probably on tein ss or airbags, get a bodykit, cf hood, rsx seats, full leather interior, cf dash, cf hood, rsx-s swap with turbo, build your engine, HIDs, take off the window guards, get some crazy paint scheme, flip-flop trunk, lambo doors, all chrome engine pieces........ but other than that... your ride is clean.

yes tein ss, no, no, no, no, no, no , no , no , no , no , no , no, yes turbo and yes take off the window shield thingys
Old 11-08-2004
Registered!!

Dragoneye is an unknown quantity at this point
Wink

yep, like the new ones look nice, man. Where did you get those window covers? What site? I got the 2 door, but I do kinda like those things, they're big in asia...
Old 11-08-2004
Premium Member

Mr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to all
nice
Old 11-08-2004
Premium Member

Originally Posted by Dragoneye
yep, like the new ones look nice, man. Where did you get those window covers? What site? I got the 2 door, but I do kinda like those things, they're big in asia...
You can get them anywhere. I think I got mine online somewhere. Look up ventshades.com or ventvisor.com. This should get you somewhere.
Old 11-08-2004
Smell My Face!!

Distinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant future
i likey new wheels
Old 11-08-2004
< My future wife.

armieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by mykungfuisthebe
yes tein ss, no, no, no, no, no, no , no , no , no , no , no , no, yes turbo and yes take off the window shield thingys
Lol I was kidding around.

I hate it when people tell a guy what or what not to do with his ride if he's proud with it.