Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Me-CIVICTUNER CAR PICS... I GOT UM....

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2004
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Vinnie should not be trustedVinnie should not be trustedVinnie should not be trustedVinnie should not be trusted
Originally Posted by civictuner
my parents paid the car full.. 24grand... everything in Hawaii is so damn expensive
you can buy two used 7th gen civics for that much....
Old 11-07-2004
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
orion_squall is just really niceorion_squall is just really niceorion_squall is just really niceorion_squall is just really niceorion_squall is just really nice
dude

Originally Posted by civictuner
man just ingnore this post if u gonna make bad comments bout my car... no need to get mad cuz u didnt have a car when u were 15

DUDE, stop attacking people here with your useless immature comment. Whatever you think the car belongs to, it is not yours now; and it will never be yours unless you paid for it.

So you feel proud that your parents bought you the car? You should be assamed of yourself, really. Are you even a man? A man would not tell to the public that his papa, his mama pays for his car.

I have 3 car under my name: TL, Civic and 325CI. Why do I only talk about the civic and join this site? Because that is the one I actually paid fully, the rest 2 cars are fully paid by my parents, my name is registered on it simply because we are family. I don't touch them, because I don't consider them mine, I would even feel ashamed to show off even a bit of them.

So now you know why you are not welcome here? It is because you really have too much BS and it is because you are a loser who like to show off your parents.

Just stop bring out your papa and mama; You know it is not your car and you know you are not able to get a car.

RIP, and hurry
Old 11-07-2004
Banned

CiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond repute
OMG this thread is just insane. honestly just don't hate the guy cuz he got a car and he's a dumbass. if he has a damn car, funfvckingtastic!!! yall jealous or something? jeez relax.

Last edited by CiViCPrAnInG2k1; 11-07-2004 at 08:50 PM.
Old 11-07-2004
Registered!!

noVICe is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by 75shot
ok its an ex....but happens to have a carbon fiber roof (painted to match the car) where the ex sunroof would be.
Some 'punk kid' happened to hammer out the only things that would have distinguished it from an LX, so now you are running LX parts....hmmmm

I think you have an LX. LX Ferio lol.

^^^agreed... coincidence that both 'EX' parts were vandalized and now using 'LX' parts. and the 'sunroof' is now painted to match the car.
heheh 75shot, sorry i basically said the same thing. lol. just stating my agreement.
Old 11-07-2004
Registered!!

JP375 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by orion_squall
DUDE, stop attacking people here with your useless immature comment. Whatever you think the car belongs to, it is not yours now; and it will never be yours unless you paid for it.

So you feel proud that your parents bought you the car? You should be assamed of yourself, really. Are you even a man? A man would not tell to the public that his papa, his mama pays for his car.

I have 3 car under my name: TL, Civic and 325CI. Why do I only talk about the civic and join this site? Because that is the one I actually paid fully, the rest 2 cars are fully paid by my parents, my name is registered on it simply because we are family. I don't touch them, because I don't consider them mine, I would even feel ashamed to show off even a bit of them.

So now you know why you are not welcome here? It is because you really have too much BS and it is because you are a loser who like to show off your parents.

Just stop bring out your papa and mama; You know it is not your car and you know you are not able to get a car.

RIP, and hurry
I don't think its necessarily bad that your parents help you out with a car when you are younger. I think as long as your open about it and aren't really trying to hide anything its fine. Some people are grateful to be given a vehicle by their parents. As long as your not cockey about it, I see nothing wrong with it. Everyone will have to fend for themselves someday, and hopefully they will return the favor to their parents in some way. Who owns the car is not really the point. The point is, civictuner is a moron. Although, he did finally produced the pictures everyone asked for, so I've decided to count this one as a step in the right direction. Now, if only he could change his attitude and quit with the lies.....
Old 11-07-2004
Banned

CiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond repute
tuner pare bakit ka ba nila pinag iinitan???? mga timang mga tao dito tol hahaha.
Old 11-07-2004
Registered!!

JP375 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by CiViCPrAnInG2k1
tuner pare bakit ka ba nila pinag iinitan???? mga timang mga tao dito tol hahaha.
Roger that.
Old 11-07-2004
Jam out with your clam out.
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

abmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questioned
haha i hate this dude. such a ****in ricer.

how much did you pay for that "VTEC" spark plug wire cover so people would think you had an ex?
Old 11-07-2004
Registered!!

orion_squall is just really niceorion_squall is just really niceorion_squall is just really niceorion_squall is just really niceorion_squall is just really nice
yeah....

Originally Posted by JP375
I don't think its necessarily bad that your parents help you out with a car when you are younger. I think as long as your open about it and aren't really trying to hide anything its fine. Some people are grateful to be given a vehicle by their parents. As long as your not cockey about it, I see nothing wrong with it. Everyone will have to fend for themselves someday, and hopefully they will return the favor to their parents in some way. Who owns the car is not really the point. The point is, civictuner is a moron. Although, he did finally produced the pictures everyone asked for, so I've decided to count this one as a step in the right direction. Now, if only he could change his attitude and quit with the lies.....
Probably he is just cocky...cocky can bring a lot of enemies.
Old 11-07-2004

abmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questioned
haha i just found proof that you are a liar about having an ex

ever single ex no matter where it is has ABS, and well you dont have it in your car. in all ex cars it is located on the left side of the engine bay right infront of the strut housing and well, you dont have that.

plus, there is no vtec solenoid in your engine. you just purchased a VTEC spark plug wire cover you fcukin ricer

~~OWN3D~~

Last edited by abmerop18; 11-07-2004 at 09:18 PM.
Old 11-07-2004
Registered!!

04fijismoothie is an unknown quantity at this point
Hmm... we'll be keepin an eye for newer pics w/ more mods
Old 11-07-2004
Custom Titles are played out

RiceRocketeer has a spectacular aura aboutRiceRocketeer has a spectacular aura aboutRiceRocketeer has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by abmerop18

ever single ex no matter where it is has ABS, and well you dont have it in your car. in all ex cars it is located on the left side of the engine bay right infront of the strut housing and well, you dont have that.

plus, there is no vtec solenoid in your engine. you just purchased a VTEC spark plug wire cover you fcukin ricer

OWNED

::sniff::sniff:: I smell someone that just got own3d!
Old 11-07-2004
w00t

acurastype01 is an unknown quantity at this point
hahahaha go matt!!!

king ^^^
Old 11-07-2004
Registered!!

ZdS03Civic is an unknown quantity at this point
Ownage
Old 11-07-2004
Freedom costs a Buck o'Five

88AccordDX has a reputation beyond repute88AccordDX has a reputation beyond repute88AccordDX has a reputation beyond repute88AccordDX has a reputation beyond repute88AccordDX has a reputation beyond repute88AccordDX has a reputation beyond repute88AccordDX has a reputation beyond repute88AccordDX has a reputation beyond repute88AccordDX has a reputation beyond repute88AccordDX has a reputation beyond repute88AccordDX has a reputation beyond repute
Wow, Bloody own3d!
Old 11-07-2004
The Declaration of Independence was written on marijuna paper

Ellocodetroit is a jewel in the roughEllocodetroit is a jewel in the roughEllocodetroit is a jewel in the rough
This is too funny. Thank you to all the 7thgen members who posted in this thread and made me laugh. I needed a good laugh today. Civictuner the pics are a step in the right direction. IBTL.
Old 11-07-2004
Premium Member

Mr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to all
Originally Posted by abmerop18

~~OWN3D~~
bahahahaha He's right!! hahah

Last edited by Mr.Modify; 11-07-2004 at 09:27 PM.
Old 11-07-2004
awd pwnz j00

import2nr is an unknown quantity at this point
lmfao

OWN3D
Old 11-07-2004
Banned

mga kiki nang ina nyo, di nyo ba alam kaya ndi nag rereply si tuner at this time ay dahil busy syang kinakantot mga nanay nyo. LOLOLOL. wag kang mag alala pre, yakang yaka natin yang mga kano na yan. maging timang, hindot, at kupal ka man tol, pnoy ka pa rin kaya i got ur back.
just gotta get that out, haha.
Old 11-07-2004
Freedom costs a Buck o'Five

88AccordDX has a reputation beyond repute88AccordDX has a reputation beyond repute88AccordDX has a reputation beyond repute88AccordDX has a reputation beyond repute88AccordDX has a reputation beyond repute88AccordDX has a reputation beyond repute88AccordDX has a reputation beyond repute88AccordDX has a reputation beyond repute88AccordDX has a reputation beyond repute88AccordDX has a reputation beyond repute88AccordDX has a reputation beyond repute
^Uh... ok?
Old 11-07-2004
Electric Boogaloo...

PopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to behold
If your car is SSM, why is the engine bay white? Also, in the close up engine bay shot, it appears that the headlights are blacked out, yet you said that these were taken before they were blacked out/claered and an amber bulb installed. Another thing about the headlights, in the straight on pic of the front, it's clear that there is no amber piece, or amber bulb, yet in the same close up engine bay shot, there is either an amber bulb or reflector in there. Why is that?

Regardless of my post, you were :
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	capowned.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	16.0 KB
ID:	42149  
Old 11-07-2004
Custom Titles are played out

RiceRocketeer has a spectacular aura aboutRiceRocketeer has a spectacular aura aboutRiceRocketeer has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by PopcornPlaya
If your car is SSM, why is the engine bay white? Also, in the close up engine bay shot, it appears that the headlights are blacked out, yet you said that these were taken before they were blacked out/claered and an amber bulb installed. Another thing about the headlights, in the straight on pic of the front, it's clear that there is no amber piece, or amber bulb, yet in the same close up engine bay shot, there is either an amber bulb or reflector in there. Why is that?

Regardless of my post, you were :
lol I came up with that picture! you just got Al Cap0wn3d!
Old 11-07-2004

i think it looks white because of the flash.
Old 11-07-2004
Registered!!

AceKicker is an unknown quantity at this point
comeon guys why are there so many haters people all the time say this and say that. There is no need to dawg the guy. He says he wants to do alot to his car that is good for him more power to him and someone said you have alot of gonna gets and not have gotten HEY HE HAS A 04 CIVIC new meaning give him time to buy the parts man you all need to chill out and stop dawging people I mean how long did it take for you all to get your parts?????????? Im on my third year working on my car. Give the guy a break for real he also might not have as much money as you all either jsut chill out and stop dawging him either support a fellow civic owner or dont post plain and simple.
Old 11-07-2004

^ we rag on him cause he is a lying SOB. he is a fcukin ricer who prentends he has an EX so he can have the MaD JdM VTec.
Old 11-07-2004
Electric Boogaloo...

PopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by RiceRocketeer
lol I came up with that picture! you just got Al Cap0wn3d!
Ok, how bout these?
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	bloddyowned.jpg
Views:	154
Size:	22.5 KB
ID:	42150   Click image for larger version

Name:	stallowned.jpg
Views:	62
Size:	22.9 KB
ID:	42151  
Old 11-07-2004
Banned

ImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trusted
waiting for a response...
Old 11-07-2004

ROFL @ bloody owned. thats great
Old 11-07-2004
Banned

civictuner should not be trustedcivictuner should not be trustedcivictuner should not be trustedcivictuner should not be trustedcivictuner should not be trustedcivictuner should not be trusted
total conversion...i removed it but i didnt wanna tell cuz ppl are gonna rag on me.. like the sunroof yhing

i will take pics of recipts and it will show its a EX i got a VTEC solenoid.. cant u see it
Old 11-07-2004
Banned

ImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trusted
lol, man

Quick Reply: Me-CIVICTUNER CAR PICS... I GOT UM....