Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Me-CIVICTUNER CAR PICS... I GOT UM....

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2004
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
civictuner should not be trustedcivictuner should not be trustedcivictuner should not be trustedcivictuner should not be trustedcivictuner should not be trustedcivictuner should not be trusted
Originally Posted by gearbox
It looks good except for the sticker.
i know so i took it off. oh well there goes $19.50
Old 11-07-2004
Jam out with your clam out.
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
abmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questioned
Originally Posted by civictuner
i know so i took it off. oh well there goes $19.50
OMG LMFAO! you paid almost $20 for a fcukin sticker? that has to be the biggest piece of rice ever
Old 11-07-2004
w00t

acurastype01 is an unknown quantity at this point
20 bux for a sticker.........are you kidding
Old 11-07-2004
Custom Titles are played out

RiceRocketeer has a spectacular aura aboutRiceRocketeer has a spectacular aura aboutRiceRocketeer has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by abmerop18
OMG LMFAO! you paid almost $20 for a fcukin sticker? that has to be the biggest piece of rice ever
20 bucks for 1,153 whp.. I suggest you read up buddy.. that's an excellent deal

Old 11-07-2004
Registered!!

Blueboi105 is an unknown quantity at this point
my moonroof shaved by filling it in with a carbon-fiber sun roof filler painted to match my body $2000 including labor and PPG paint
Why would you do that? people by the EX for the sunroof (most people). plus for that amount of money you could have made your car fast(errrr)... or got rims, or a lipkit, or suttin.. jeez..

you make yourself look more stupid in every post.. i think you should stop..
Old 11-07-2004
Registered!!

JP375 is an unknown quantity at this point
civictuner, I would be happy to help you find a well respected psychiatrist in your area. I'm sure they would be able to help you with your delusions. No, I'm not joking.
Old 11-07-2004
Electric Boogaloo...

PopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to behold
I'm feeling the Jay Dee M Spoon wristbands they call resoivoir covers...
Old 11-07-2004
Registered!!

exclusive_vtec will become famous soon enough
dude i still dont understand how u are 15-16 years old... have a car... and pay for upgrades????????
Old 11-07-2004
Registered!!

Eightball will become famous soon enoughEightball will become famous soon enough
why would you spend money on covers and stickers dude? you should have spent that money on a fund to get yourself examined for spending money on stupid shi..
Old 11-07-2004
Registered!!

orion_squall is just really niceorion_squall is just really niceorion_squall is just really niceorion_squall is just really niceorion_squall is just really nice
FYI

By law that can't be your car, civictuner, at least your name can't be registered on that car; also you definitely didn't pay it nor insured it under your name.

Perhaps your dad bought it, it is his car.
Old 11-07-2004
Registered!!

Blkcivic is an unknown quantity at this point
his parents probaby paid for it or maybe it is his parents car...... but if it is his car why did his parent buy him a car when he doesn't even have a license.

Last edited by Blkcivic; 11-07-2004 at 07:05 PM.
Old 11-07-2004
Sweetest Dude on 7th Gen

xX03EXx will become famous soon enoughxX03EXx will become famous soon enough
a $20 sticker!!! You got taken hahahhahahhahahhahahahahhahahahahahhhahahha
Old 11-07-2004
Registered!!

orion_squall is just really niceorion_squall is just really niceorion_squall is just really niceorion_squall is just really niceorion_squall is just really nice
yeah

Originally Posted by Blkcivic
his parents probaby paid for it or maybe it is his parents car...... but if it is his car why did his parent buy him a car when he doesn't even have a license.

Of course his parents bought/lease the car, if that car really actully belong to his family.

And it is possible that his dad bought the car and told him :" hey one day when you are old enough, the car will belong to you"; you know, dad always says nice things to their baby boys.

So in his head (civictuner), it is his car. Althought by law it can't be, I would not believe in the US people can be registered without a license.
Old 11-07-2004
Banned

civictuner should not be trustedcivictuner should not be trustedcivictuner should not be trustedcivictuner should not be trustedcivictuner should not be trustedcivictuner should not be trusted
yeah he said something like that but my parents bought me a key and keyless remote cuz when i get my licese eh... 9months then ill be techincally my car... my parent got a Mercedes Kompressor.. i wanted to slap a exhaust on that but they said... the civic is urs.. u do it to the civic.... so its my car like when im 18.... i maen im the one who washes.. details... and do regular maintanince to the car,... so technically its mine..when im 18....i mean they never tecnically drive it... it has only 1g miles...
Old 11-07-2004
Banned

Originally Posted by orion_squall
Of course his parents bought/lease the car, if that car really actully belong to his family.

And it is possible that his dad bought the car and told him :" hey one day when you are old enough, the car will belong to you"; you know, dad always says nice things to their baby boys.

So in his head (civictuner), it is his car. Althought by law it can't be, I would not believe in the US people can be registered without a license.
my parents paid the car full.. 24grand... everything in Hawaii is so damn expensive
Old 11-07-2004
Registered!!

Blueboi105 is an unknown quantity at this point
my parents paid the car full.. 24grand... everything in Hawaii is so damn expensive
holy crap did you get rip'd off... i never seen a civic for 24k

well maybe after taxes and reg

yeah he said something like that but my parents bought me a key and keyless remote cuz when i get my licese eh... 9months then ill be techincally my car... my parent got a Mercedes Kompressor.. i wanted to slap a exhaust on that but they said... the civic is urs.. u do it to the civic.... so its my car like when im 18.... i maen im the one who washes.. details... and do regular maintanince to the car,... so technically its mine..when im 18....i mean they never tecnically drive it... it has only 1g miles...
so they bought a car, to just sit in the driveway, cuz you dont drive it.. and they never "technically" do.. thats a waste of money on insurance and taxes..

Last edited by Blueboi105; 11-07-2004 at 07:43 PM.
Old 11-07-2004
Banned

Originally Posted by exclusive_vtec
dude i still dont understand how u are 15-16 years old... have a car... and pay for upgrades????????
i detail 1 car every day for 6days w/ the 7th day reserved 4 my car.. i charge $150 bucks.. includes.. i dont spend the money.. im marching in the 2005 rose parade so i need spending money..when in Cali im gonna buy parts

shampoo and vac interior
clean windows
wash and dry
clay procedure(man THIS THING WORKS!!!!!!) http://www.mothers.com/products/ its the 6th product when u scroll down
polish
wax
tire dressing
clean engine bay...(wipe down)

Last edited by civictuner; 11-07-2004 at 07:41 PM.
Old 11-07-2004
Banned

Originally Posted by Blueboi105
holy crap did you get rip'd off... i never seen a civic for 24k

well maybe after taxes and reg
yeah after taxes and reg
Old 11-07-2004
Registered!!

Your parents are wealthy morons aren't they. They supposedly let you drive a rental mustang with no license. They buy you a new car and let you F up the sunroof. I could go on and on..... stupidity definately runs in the family.
Old 11-07-2004
Registered!!

i detail 1 car every day for 6days w/ the 7th day reserved 4 my car.. i charge $150 bucks.. includes.. i dont spend the money.. im marching in the 2005 rose parade so i need spending money..when in Cali im gonna buy parts
)
How does your car need to be detailed every 7 days when you can't even drive it?
Old 11-07-2004
Registered!!

Eightball will become famous soon enoughEightball will become famous soon enough
there's only three kind of people in the world: dic.., puss.., and assh..s. the guy who sold you the car is the di**, i am the a**hole who is making fun of you and you are the pus** who bought it.
Old 11-07-2004
Registered!!

txc2929 is an unknown quantity at this point
Seriously dude stop before you make yourself sound even more like a dumbass liar. Damn kids.
Old 11-07-2004
Banned

Originally Posted by JP375
How does your car need to be detailed every 7 days when you can't even drive it?
i dont detail my car evry 7days dumbass.... i save that 7th day for ,my car.. like washing or somethin
Old 11-07-2004
Banned

come to hawaii and buy a civic a 05 model and ull see why its expensive cuz

they gotta

barge the car
and before that they have to wax it so it wont rust
put insurance on the car incase the the barge sinks

i mean livin in Hawaii is damn expensive...New York steak here cost 20 buks for 14 oz

in vegas its like 8 buks...its cuz its a turist attraction abusiness wants to make money
Old 11-07-2004
Registered!!

i dont detail my car evry 7days dumbass.... i save that 7th day for ,my car.. like washing or somethin
don't make it sound like you do then. So this car just sits in your garage? I don't see how it could go anywhere else since you don't have a license. Unless mommy or daddy is driving it? Be funny to see your rents crusing around in your JDM Spoon mobile.
Old 11-07-2004
Banned

Originally Posted by JP375
don't make it sound like you do then. So this car just sits in your garage? I don't see how it could go anywhere else since you don't have a license. Unless mommy or daddy is driving it? Be funny to see your rents crusing around in your JDM Spoon mobile.
man just ingnore this post if u gonna make bad comments bout my car... no need to get mad cuz u didnt have a car when u were 15
Old 11-07-2004
Registered!!

man just ingnore this post if u gonna make bad comments bout my car... no need to get mad cuz u didnt have a car when u were 15
You should ask before you assume. I had a car when I was 13. It was a 1985 Honda accord. Sweet ride. Paid $400. Got my license 3 months and 14 days after my 14th birthday. So you just got owned beatch.

and don't even think about disproving this..., at the time you could get your license in North Dakota at the age of 14, after you completed a drivers education course. Hence, the 3 month and 14 day wait from birthday to license.
Old 11-07-2004
w00t

acurastype01 is an unknown quantity at this point
i still cant get over a shaved sun roof? wtf are you thinking
Old 11-07-2004
My penis is just like all my posts, very very short

zachgeyer has a spectacular aura aboutzachgeyer has a spectacular aura about
option2 what is it
Old 11-07-2004
Banned

Originally Posted by zachgeyer
option2 what is it
Japanese made mag in Japan Option Magazine..

Quick Reply: Me-CIVICTUNER CAR PICS... I GOT UM....