Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Paint car need help

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2004
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Fletch is an unknown quantity at this point
Paint car need help

I'm about to paint my car a new color. I want to get an idea of colors first, but i don't know where I can go to get ideas. I've heard some people say they painted there car a pearl color. What is that? I need help, I've tried searching but can't find a website with samples of colors. I know you guys always say search, but i've been searching for a while. Sorry for the n00b question.
Old 11-03-2004
Subarus FTW I do NOT miss my civic

2K1Civic17"Gabe is an unknown quantity at this point
I know what a pearl color is, but I have a question, how much did your pearl paintjobs cost? Im thinking of a pearl white, like the cadi's pearl white.
Old 11-03-2004
I log in from time to time
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
look for house of kolors.
Old 11-03-2004
Registered!!

chriscivic is an unknown quantity at this point
go pick up a copy of need for speed underground, you can have fun and pick colors you can get gloss, pearl, mettalic, etc. just a thought
Old 11-03-2004
Registered!!

2003hondacivic should not be trusted2003hondacivic should not be trusted2003hondacivic should not be trusted
Originally Posted by Fletch
I'm about to paint my car a new color. I want to get an idea of colors first, but i don't know where I can go to get ideas. I've heard some people say they painted there car a pearl color. What is that? I need help, I've tried searching but can't find a website with samples of colors. I know you guys always say search, but i've been searching for a while. Sorry for the n00b question.
hey man i am a panter go to a body shop or a car panit store that will be the best thing to do to see what you like
Old 11-03-2004
Registered!!

Fletch is an unknown quantity at this point
thanks for the help guys, once again sorry about the n00b question
Old 11-04-2004
MmmMMm.. I smell boost!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

joski will become famous soon enough
Your best bet will be to goto a shop and look at paint chips.. My paint is custom and the amount of pearl is very subtle.. My car was sprayed gloss black then sprayed with a transparent black that had gold pearl in it.. I really like it when it's very clean. I have yet to have it waxed and spotless because it's new paint. Next year I'll have it all beautiful though!