Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

yay someone decided to kick my car!

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2004
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
jayvo2005 is an unknown quantity at this point
thats pretty f*cked up........
Old 10-29-2004
Registered!!

samscivic is an unknown quantity at this point
that hurts me
Old 10-29-2004
Registered!!

ZodCivik is an unknown quantity at this point
If u look at it closely it looks like some fat person just rammed their *** into it. U can see 2 imprinted butt cheeks. But yeah that sucks man, it looks like the middle will come out, but more up top i think its gonna leave mark
Old 10-29-2004
Reppin Stage 7

XTREME2K2CIVIC will become famous soon enoughXTREME2K2CIVIC will become famous soon enough
Thats messed up.. Thats an a$$ kicking..waiting to happen...
Old 10-29-2004
Registered!!

Silversleeper is an unknown quantity at this point
He must've been a fellow Civic owner who just got pissed off at your car cause you spray painted your hubcaps!!
Old 10-29-2004
Registered!!

jyoung is an unknown quantity at this point
^^^i was thinking the same thing. not that i would do it. but i'm sure some *** would.
Old 10-29-2004
Ultimate Member

teampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant future
shoot that motha fu(ka...
Old 10-29-2004
Tighter than a third eye after 1 week in prison.

Caucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the rough
sob....thats a hella ugly dent you got on your hands. but i would check if http://www.dentwizard.com is in your area, they might be able to get it out.
Old 10-29-2004
Subarus FTW I do NOT miss my civic

2K1Civic17"Gabe is an unknown quantity at this point
That sucks, hopefully they'll try it again when your outside, and you can go kick their ***. I got a nice dent in my door, it isnt very noticeabe, but it goes right to a crease, and it wont be able to get popped out. requires some bodywork for mine, for a stupid little dent. I caused an accident when I was pissed, got over into another lane without checking like all those stupid *******s do all the time. I was one of them. Good luck getting it fixed. WHen I got backed into, I got like an extra 1500 worth of bodywork done. They repainted my whole car instead of just my bumper. Crappy maaco work though. DONT GO TO MAACO!
Old 10-29-2004
just a troll who likes to laugh at YOU.

varmin will become famous soon enough
i had a smaller pair of 'kick-dents' in my driver door, i went to paintless dent removal guy, he did pretty good, but you can still see where they were. if i had it to do over again, i woulda turned it in on insurance and given it to a bodyshop.

so i guess what i'm sayin' is, call the insurance guy. vandalism won't make your rates go up.
Old 10-29-2004
Yes, it's an Acura EL

TeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to all
Get that inner door panel off and see if you can (GENTLY) push that out. If not you could try your luck at a junker - rear door isn't hard to replace.
Old 10-29-2004
Registered!!

hustlelikem0fo is a jewel in the roughhustlelikem0fo is a jewel in the roughhustlelikem0fo is a jewel in the roughhustlelikem0fo is a jewel in the rough
best bet is to take it to a body shop....

if it pop it out the paint might develop cracks in it and the door will need to be repainted either way when fixed
Old 10-29-2004
One Slow Civic.... But I can take turns pretty well :-)

Blahman2 should not be trustedBlahman2 should not be trustedBlahman2 should not be trustedBlahman2 should not be trusted
Originally Posted by CivicsRdBest
Holy cow!?! I don't think that was a kick...

It looks like someone might have fallen onto it or something.

Good luck getting that removed. It's huge. I'd say report it to insurance as vandalism.

Usually when some one falls into a car it doesn't leave a dent.... Maybe they were a few hundred pounds.
Old 10-29-2004
Banned

DodgeNeonSRT-4 is a glorious beacon of lightDodgeNeonSRT-4 is a glorious beacon of lightDodgeNeonSRT-4 is a glorious beacon of lightDodgeNeonSRT-4 is a glorious beacon of lightDodgeNeonSRT-4 is a glorious beacon of lightDodgeNeonSRT-4 is a glorious beacon of light
step 1: find the kid.

step 2: "what did the five fingers say to the face?" SLAP BITCH!
Old 10-29-2004
I log in from time to time

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Blahman2
Usually when some one falls into a car it doesn't leave a dent.... Maybe they were a few hundred pounds.
I can prove you wrong. Take a look at my car, for example. Some fat lady was trying to put her kids into the back seat of her subaru forester (or something like that. maybe a legacy?), and as she was in the process of squeezing her fat *** inbetween my car and her car, she smacked her *** onto my rear passenger side quarter panel, leaving two humongous butt cheek imprints, and dents. Right now, the dent is approximately twice the size of the original dent (meaning the two independent cheek dents are now one lard-*** butt cheek dent).
Old 10-29-2004

HyaBoosta will become famous soon enough
dam I think a donkey got pissed and kicked your car. Sorry to see it man. good luck on the fix.
Old 10-29-2004
Registered!!

kasimmmmm has a spectacular aura aboutkasimmmmm has a spectacular aura aboutkasimmmmm has a spectacular aura about
sorry to see that... hope that looks better once you get it fixed.
Old 10-29-2004
TAQUITOS!!!!

gh0st is a jewel in the roughgh0st is a jewel in the roughgh0st is a jewel in the roughgh0st is a jewel in the rough
looks like a football player with full gear just ran into your door...sorry to see vandalism
Old 10-29-2004

Blahman2 should not be trustedBlahman2 should not be trustedBlahman2 should not be trustedBlahman2 should not be trusted
Originally Posted by infinite012
I can prove you wrong. Take a look at my car, for example. Some fat lady was trying to put her kids into the back seat of her subaru forester (or something like that. maybe a legacy?), and as she was in the process of squeezing her fat *** inbetween my car and her car, she smacked her *** onto my rear passenger side quarter panel, leaving two humongous butt cheek imprints, and dents. Right now, the dent is approximately twice the size of the original dent (meaning the two independent cheek dents are now one lard-*** butt cheek dent).
Did you get a check from here out of it?
Old 10-29-2004
I log in from time to time

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
A check?

I was just trying to get my point across that a large object leaning/running into your car will dent it.

EDIT: Ohhhh you meant a check from HER. lol. No, I didn't. I was inside the Burger King getting my food and I just saw this lady leaning up against my car, look back, give the "oh ****" face, then jump in her car and drive off. stupid bitch.

Last edited by infinite012; 10-29-2004 at 05:09 PM.
Old 10-29-2004

I would have gone out and chased that bitch down
Old 10-30-2004
Nothing works better than a Chris except a Honda.

CivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of light
I was thinking more of a bike accident and someone falling onto it. You would have to lift your leg up fairly high to kick it and you wouldn't have as much force or momentum as say a kid on a bike. Oh well, I'm just saying thats what it looks like to me. Or at least it doesn't look like a kick to me.

And that lard *** story was still funny...
Old 10-30-2004
Registered!!

K20A_Wanabe is an unknown quantity at this point
Someone has kicked my car before and it does not look like that but someone could of hit it like civicsrdbest said. I think your better off just geting a new door cause you can run into problems with fixing it but thats just me.
Old 10-31-2004
Registered!!

Importracer will become famous soon enoughImportracer will become famous soon enough
all you need is a new door skin... any bodyshop can do that for you except it costs alot. so i would report it to insurance.
Old 10-31-2004
lkm

lkm should not be trustedlkm should not be trustedlkm should not be trustedlkm should not be trustedlkm should not be trustedlkm should not be trustedlkm should not be trustedlkm should not be trustedlkm should not be trustedlkm should not be trustedlkm should not be trusted
get full coverage and flip that bitch over a few times.
Old 10-31-2004
Registered!!

orion_squall is just really niceorion_squall is just really niceorion_squall is just really niceorion_squall is just really niceorion_squall is just really nice
that is an hit and run, the person is such a loser, you can probably ask your insurance cjompany to pay?
Old 10-31-2004
Go Team Venture!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
againifall is a glorious beacon of lightagainifall is a glorious beacon of lightagainifall is a glorious beacon of lightagainifall is a glorious beacon of lightagainifall is a glorious beacon of light
damn..

call yer insurance company.. if they wont cover it then hit up the paintless dent wizard people.. they do good work..
Old 10-31-2004
Cocky guys kick ass!

Cocky has a spectacular aura aboutCocky has a spectacular aura aboutCocky has a spectacular aura about
sorry.. it sucks, trust me i know. i've had shitty luck lately. i got a dent fixed over my door last week where someone hit it with a baseball bat or something, and the people at the bodyshop busted my damn shock for my lambo doors, then i finally got it fixed, and someone hit my car while i was parked friday night and i have to pay to get the damn back bumper and back of my lip kit repainted.. grrr. i can't say much, i would've driven off too. lol.. but it still sucks.. oh well.. another 2 weeks before i can put my hydraulics on..
Old 10-31-2004
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Vinnie should not be trustedVinnie should not be trustedVinnie should not be trustedVinnie should not be trusted
why must people be such *******s and not respect other people's property. Im sorry to see that man, hope everything works out.
Old 10-31-2004
My penis is just like all my posts, very very short

zachgeyer has a spectacular aura aboutzachgeyer has a spectacular aura about
u ill them

Quick Reply: yay someone decided to kick my car!