Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

My center of dash redone.

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2004
How many pots have you smoken?
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
manthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of lightmanthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of lightmanthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of lightmanthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of lightmanthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of lightmanthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of lightmanthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of light
I just want to say i had the same thing done to my car with the screen in dash and HU moved down. AND I HAD IT FIRST, SO THERE!! blah, nah, actually yours looks really really good. Mine isn't quite molded in like yours but the same effect and i'd say it looks pretty clean IMO. I saw this thread and i was like "damnit! i knew i shoulda taken pictures earlier! everybody likes HIS car" hahaha but honestly, you did a really great job!!! and that comp in the trunk - thats going to be tight!!

i can't wait to show you guys mine - i just need a cam. haha
Old 11-08-2004
Smell My Face!!

Distinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant future
sweet
Old 11-08-2004
unique conformist

dannn will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Manthatguysfast
I just want to say i had the same thing done to my car with the screen in dash and HU moved down. AND I HAD IT FIRST, SO THERE!! blah, nah, actually yours looks really really good. Mine isn't quite molded in like yours but the same effect and i'd say it looks pretty clean IMO. I saw this thread and i was like "damnit! i knew i shoulda taken pictures earlier! everybody likes HIS car" hahaha but honestly, you did a really great job!!! and that comp in the trunk - thats going to be tight!!

i can't wait to show you guys mine - i just need a cam. haha
muahahha!! when did you install yours? my first install was done back in june. so if it was after that.
Old 11-08-2004
How many pots have you smoken?
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

manthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of lightmanthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of lightmanthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of lightmanthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of lightmanthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of lightmanthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of lightmanthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of light
grrrrrrr...it could have been after that. To tell you the truth I don't remember when I got it. I started really puttin money into my car after I got this job - and my first day was May 5. So....*sigh*....i GUESS...you had yours first. damnit....b-b-but.....damnit (thats all i can say, no come back, haha)
Old 11-08-2004
Registered!!

MoniraInc is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by dannn
can anyone recomend a cheap headuint with AUX in?
i dont even need cd play or anything just AUX in. i would just go buy the HON-AUX adaptopr but i dont lke the stock head unit.
Do you know where a good inexpensive place to buy the HON-AUX?
Old 11-08-2004
unique conformist

dannn will become famous soon enough
i saw one on ebay for around 25 bucks
Old 11-12-2004
Registered!!

pkwong is an unknown quantity at this point
hey dannn,
i was just wondering how are you powerering ur ts lcd. I got a digitalww indash xenarc, and was trying to figure out to whether power it through the cigarette lighter or power it through my opus.