Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Bastards Broke into my car TODAY!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2005
jdmtytedoridori
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Al Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of light
old school washington plates are also white/green.
Old 02-09-2005
Registered!!

kickercivic1 is an unknown quantity at this point
I have dei alarm right now in my car,but just bought viper 791xv of ebay before i read the thread because my friends car got broken into last night. So i just wanted a excuse to upgrade my alarm.lol. They stole all this cd that i burned for him. What an *******. They broke a $200 window for $1.70 cent worht of cds.
Old 02-09-2005
like a fvcking bad penny

7r4c3r is an unknown quantity at this point
oaklahoma has plates like that but then again so does mexico.
Old 02-09-2005
Registered!!

technick03 is an unknown quantity at this point
sorry to hear about your car man. been there before but unfortunately, they got away with a bunch of my ****. and the cops dont give a ****, just so you know !
Old 02-09-2005
Registered!!

typeRDreamer is an unknown quantity at this point
Damn, atleast its just your window. I remember I went to a rave a few years back and I took my '93 civic (R.I.P.) and when I came back my window was shattered my front dash area was F'd up my head unit was gone (it was a $300 sony xplode with the all black face and it folds dwn with the red blue and silver panel) i immediatley popped my trunk and lo and behold my box and 2 Jl Audio 10's and Amp were GONE! what a way to end a nite, I just got done watching Outkast LIVE!
*Sigh*.......I couldnt even sit in the front I had to sit in the back seat on the way back cuz I couldnt stand lookin at it.

Regardless though, once you catch em slippin around the streets I say beat their *** because thats just f'd up!

bout the plates abmerop18 is right Colorado has the green and white plates.

I hope you find those a-holes, when you do get one hit in for me. hehe
Old 02-10-2005
Premium Member

Mr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to all
Originally Posted by xtreme26
lol i read the topic name an i was like what agen! lol
Hey it's not funny lol

Originally Posted by typeRDreamer
Damn, atleast its just your window. I remember I went to a rave a few years back and I took my '93 civic (R.I.P.) and when I came back my window was shattered my front dash area was F'd up my head unit was gone (it was a $300 sony xplode with the all black face and it folds dwn with the red blue and silver panel) i immediatley popped my trunk and lo and behold my box and 2 Jl Audio 10's and Amp were GONE! what a way to end a nite, I just got done watching Outkast LIVE!
*Sigh*.......I couldnt even sit in the front I had to sit in the back seat on the way back cuz I couldnt stand lookin at it.

Regardless though, once you catch em slippin around the streets I say beat their *** because thats just f'd up!

bout the plates abmerop18 is right Colorado has the green and white plates.

I hope you find those a-holes, when you do get one hit in for me. hehe
nah but this isn't the first time they broken into my cars....this has got to be like 6 times already.I was fortunate to just have a window broken this time.
Old 02-10-2005
Registered!!

OFIVELX is an unknown quantity at this point
i bought an 05 camry in late november of last year and as an early xmas present on xmas eve i come out of my house and its gone, three weeks later the find it about 40 miles from where i live, just trashed but with a guy and a girl driving it, they practically took ownership of the car putting a rosary on the rearview mirror and a 0% angel sticker on my back windshield. but at least there locked up, and two more weeks till i get it back hopefully.
Old 02-10-2005
Registered!!

18inchpride is an unknown quantity at this point
soooory to hear that happened!! blahhh, at least those beauty si seats are all good still!

and the same thing happened to me at uni last year! no spots so i parked at the end of the lot near trees! only day i didn't take off my faceplate! they smashed the windows and prIed my entire console out with the dash! and did a # on the entire dash trying to get the deck out! sooo goes to show that you have to alllways wait for a good parking spot!
Old 02-10-2005

starstryke is an unknown quantity at this point
My last car got broken into and stole my stereo and speakers.. After I got the window replaced I tore out the dash and made is a ralley car... was fun stuff but I was burning clutches up from powershifting and constantly trying the patience of the tireshop I frequented because of the amount of 'warrantied' replacements I got.
Old 02-11-2005
im stock now! T.T

Civic_RedLine will become famous soon enough
shouldve gotten your alarm before everything else man.
Old 02-11-2005
Registered!!

prccivic is an unknown quantity at this point
Sorry to hear about the window Modify....u are DAMN lucky they didn't steal anything...really does sound like they wanted the whole car though.....

Also, did your window look something like this???

.....i feel ur pain
Old 02-11-2005
Registered!!

prccivic is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Starstryke
My last car got broken into and stole my stereo and speakers.. After I got the window replaced I tore out the dash and made is a ralley car... was fun stuff but I was burning clutches up from powershifting and constantly trying the patience of the tireshop I frequented because of the amount of 'warrantied' replacements I got.
what tires were u running that got warrantied?
Old 02-11-2005
Registered!!

MYK1013 is an unknown quantity at this point
I feel you man, Hope those fuXkers burn !! My previous car (camry) got broken into twice and all they took was my cd's and the damn sony faceplate!!
Old 02-11-2005
Owned By Slo Rex

Day_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questioned
Originally Posted by Mr.Modify
nah but this isn't the first time they broken into my cars....this has got to be like 6 times already.I was fortunate to just have a window broken this time.
yup... sounds like Houston...
Old 02-11-2005
7thGen's Loudest Civic...4,000 watts and climbing...

usafcushman is on a distinguished road
wow...this thread is old...anyway, i didn't take the time to read all 7 pages, so you may already know this, but Florida has white plates with green letters/numbers...if you're still trying to find out who did it, i have a few friends in the sheriff's office and police department in my hometown back in FL that could probably run the plates...
Old 05-04-2005
Registered!!

bOoStEd042dr will become famous soon enoughbOoStEd042dr will become famous soon enough
It's really odd that it seems to me that it's always a few(2) mexicans(yes MEXICAN'S) that are breaking into/stealing cars. Just a few weeks ago my good friend had his new JL W7's ripped out of his hatch very quickly but called the cops and the idiots went down the road to the parking lot right next door. The cops didn't have a hard time finding them. Same situation a few weeks earlier, except two different mexican males. Same parking lot, same friend of mine different vehicle. He watched them rip the trunk open then they busted a window and stole the car. Idiots went right down the road to the gas satation where they were busted for GTA! My friend is on the fourth floor of a decent size town house building and just happened to be checking on his car and called it in. I don't have anything against mexican's, their in my family. Just goes to show you neighbor hood watch is a GREAT Thing. Also sorry bout your ride man!!!good luck finding them!!!
Old 05-04-2005
Last time I had this much fun some furniture got broken!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
lol @ thread revival.
Now a days if anyone looks at my car the wrong way ill flip out on them. Once a guy was staring in my car and I looked over with a nasty look and he goes "Wow nice DVD player! awesome!" so that time i messed up, then again most 40 year old upper-middle class white guys arent a major threat. But usually its some d!ck wanting to size you and your car up. People are low life @ssholes.
And in my area there is a high concentration (1/2 and 1/2) of white and hispanic people. So of course there are tons of stolen radios all by one white guy in broad laylight...and one stolen radio by some hispanic guy and he gets caught first.
And lets say the one crowd that actually has jobs and doesnt leech of the government for their whole lives doesnt like the other so when you see someone walking in the same block as your car you get ready to kick some @ss.
I seem so mean till i leave my city and then im a whole nother person. My best friends in allentown (1 hr away) are all black, but here in Hazleton I cannot get along with one hispanic person my age. I am dismissing the fact that like all of them over 30 are nice, cause they keep to them selves. But the young ones are all ghetto trash and so immoral.
As for the white kids here, they are all either white trash now or trailer trash, so I have 3 friends from my whole area since thats all that isnt trash.

lol sorry to all i offended i just hate living here. everyone is a ghetto hard-a$s.
Old 05-04-2005
Registered!!

CiviCoupe2k2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Lock this ****...
Old 05-04-2005
Registered!!

bradmanuwf will become famous soon enough
why lock it? he's making a good point. every area is different. could be mexicans, blacks, whites, asians, russians, etc... its not like he was being raceist. he bashed the mexicans and whites. he's not pointing fingers. I do the same thing. I don't care what race you are, if ur a piece of trash...ur a piece of trash. haha, I'm not raceist..I hate everyone equally....lol
Old 05-04-2005
Shinier than yours, meatbag

Hurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud of
The mere fact that mexican was capitalized and repeated over and over, makes me think your typing it while wearing a tall white hood , rope in one hand while pearched on top of your horse.

It's 2005....time to evolve already.
Old 05-04-2005
Registered!!

well, it was a mexican that was witnessed doing it.......so why wouldn't "mexican" be mentioned. christ, why does everybody all yell "RACEISM" when mexican, black, or asian is mentioned. that's what's wrong with this world today. everybody is all bent up seeing the outside. the person can't help what race they are, but a shiity person is a shiity person.
Old 05-04-2005

diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
Im white and have no problem bashing a white person as fast as anyone else. I like/dislike people for who they are, not what race they are. thats why the internet is so nice some times. No faces. No races.
Old 05-04-2005
Registered!!

amen bro. nicely put.
Old 05-04-2005

but yeah, if i say the word 'hispanic', like 'Joe is hispanic' im a racist! that crap is annoying and ridiculious. Everyone loves playing the race card when its in their favor. They want "equal treatment" by getting special privelages and extra money for college, etc. based on race and not NEED. Last time i checked that is NOT being equal. its so annoying. people need to grow up and just get over their differences. Yes you will always have scummy white people, scummy hispanic people. scummy asian people, etc. Get over it.
Old 05-04-2005

Hurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by 042dr
It's really odd that it seems to me that it's always a few(2) mexicans(yes MEXICAN'S) that are breaking into/stealing cars.
I agree with you guys I'm not afraid to hate somone cause they might call me racist, but I mean to say "it's always a few(2) mexicans(yes MEXICAN'S) that are breaking into/stealing cars." is as racist as it gets, its not only mexicans......my car was smashed into 2 times in 3 weeks and the first thing the neighbors said to me was it was the brown people that have moved into the neighbourhood.......I laughed and said ok, yes it was the brown family that just bought a $500,000.oo house that smashed my window and stole my change, not the junkies that hang out at the skytrain station 10 blocks away.

Poor people steel, crack heads steal, and rich kids that are boored steal........people steal.....nothing to do with being mexican.
Old 05-04-2005

Originally Posted by Hurts2bStock
and rich kids that are boored steal........people steal.....
Who sent you and what do you know?

ANSWER ME!!!

Old 05-04-2005
Registered!!

CiviCoupe2k2 is an unknown quantity at this point
This thread is old... Start a new one in OT re: car break ins and put a poll... LOL!!
Old 05-04-2005

Originally Posted by diskreet
Who sent you and what do you know?

ANSWER ME!!!

Haha, well I grew up in a rich neighbourhood, and everyone was wanabee gansters and theives.....
Old 05-04-2005
Registered!!

Originally Posted by CiviCoupe2k2
This thread is old... Start a new one in OT re: car break ins and put a poll... LOL!!
haha, that'd be funny. I'd like to see that.
Old 05-04-2005

Originally Posted by Hurts2bStock
Haha, well I grew up in a rich neighbourhood, and everyone was wanabee gansters and theives.....
Im just playing with you man, I dont steal but im not exactly poor. My car, house, sunglasses, etc suggest to me having moneyt but I usually dont have that much. Still I am labeled as "rich white kid" but I dont steal.
Luckily I grew up in a rich, super humble area that was like perfect. loved it there. only like 1 or 2 stupid kids on my street. But i just ignored them. I did have a really really hot neighbor though that was a year older than me that always played together with me

Last edited by diskreet; 05-04-2005 at 12:36 PM.