Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

7th Gen Member Passed Away!! R.I.P Samari

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2004

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
JetBlu01 is an unknown quantity at this point
7th Gen Member Passed Away!! R.I.P Samari

JUST TO LET U GUYS KNOW, TODAY I LOST A GOOD FRIEND IN AN CAR ACCIDENT. SAMARI
Samari

AND HIS GIRLFRIEND PASSED AWAY TODAY IN A CAR ACCIDENT. HIS CAR COLLIDED WITH A TRAIN GOING ABOUT 60MPH. THE TRAIN HIT ON THE DRIVER'S SIDE IN WHICH SAMARI WAS DRIVING...HE WAS PRONOUNCED DEAD ON THE SCENE AND HIS GIRLFRIEND DIED WHILE GOING TO THE HOSPITAL....SAMARI, U WILL BE SADLY MISSED...I MISS U MAN... JUST WANTED TO LET YOU GUYS KNOW...

R.I.P SAMARI

if u guys try to flame (which is shameful) just to let u know there were no crossing rails and when u turn on the street where the tracks are...soon as you turn on the street, u're already on the tracks...I've done it plenty of time and never noticed i was on the train track (where he accident took place) until I've already crossed it....he was turning off a busy street on the street going to his neighborhood going home...he car was drugged a mile down the tracks...

R.I.P - SAMARI....U WILL BE GREATLY MISSED

Last edited by JetBlu01; 07-11-2004 at 09:45 AM.
Old 07-11-2004
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Mr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to all
HOLY **** are you ****ing serious!!! OMG
Old 07-11-2004
Premium Member

Mr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to all
man i use to talk to that dude about seats and what not and he was a cool as dude!!! is he really gone?

R.I.P Samari

Im like really really shocked though...damm that's crazy....one minute your talking to them the next there gone!!
Old 07-11-2004
Electric Boogaloo...

PopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to behold
Damned... all I can really say is that this sucks. Sam was possibly one of the nicest people on here. I have recieved help from him on several issues dealing with my car, and never once did he complain, or anything. He hooked me up with places to call, or sites to check out for parts I have ordered. Real nice guy. Sorry to hear this, it's truly a tragedy. Keeping his family and friends in my prayers.
Old 07-11-2004
Premium Member

Originally Posted by PopcornPlaya
Damned... all I can really say is that this sucks. Sam was possibly one of the nicest people on here. I have recieved help from him on several issues dealing with my car, and never once did he complain, or anything. He hooked me up with places to call, or sites to check out for parts I have ordered. Real nice guy. Sorry to hear this, it's truly a tragedy. Keeping his family and friends in my prayers.
yea he always referred people to like ShowstoppersUsa and stuff for hookups....damm this sucks...WTF!!
Old 07-11-2004

THIS IF NO ****ING JOKE

The article

R.I.P SAM...I MISS U MAN
Old 07-11-2004
Premium Member

Originally Posted by JetBlu01
THIS IF NO ****ING JOKE

The article

R.I.P SAM...I MISS U MAN

link doesn't work ?
Old 07-11-2004
Search and Learn

civicvtec1ps is just really nicecivicvtec1ps is just really nicecivicvtec1ps is just really nicecivicvtec1ps is just really nicecivicvtec1ps is just really nice
Originally Posted by Mr.Modify
link doesn't work ?
http://www.shreveporttimes.com/news/...DCD4A61B.shtml

RIP
Old 07-11-2004
Premium Member

i think this is it...i found it
http://www.shreveporttimes.com/news/...DCD4A61B.shtml
Old 07-11-2004
Electric Boogaloo...

PopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to behold
edit... link has been posted

Last edited by PopcornPlaya; 07-11-2004 at 01:44 AM.
Old 07-11-2004
Registered!!

InanimateCarbonRod will become famous soon enoughInanimateCarbonRod will become famous soon enough

http://www.shreveporttimes.com/news/...B97-436C-9256-
92CADCD4A61B.shtml
Old 07-11-2004
Premium Member

shmik1 has disabled reputation
damn thats terrible

I read over the article, why is the town so ****in dumb? why don't they fix the problem, re-do the road or something, surely there is something that can be done, make a damn overpass..
Old 07-11-2004
Registered!!

jeepers2xxx is an unknown quantity at this point
R.I.P sorry to hear this
Old 07-11-2004
SRT-4 owner with 2MCHPSI

jwcardy is on a distinguished road
Guys, it is true...Sam and I are best friends...he and i and 2 others started a car club together at Louisiana Tech in Ruston, La...we all went to college together...i cant believe what has taken place...sam and i talked everyday on the phone...not just about car stuff too, we are close friends...Sam Tidwell is no longer with us...he and his girlfriend Devie both passed away...sam was pronounced dead at the scene and Devie passed away shortly after reaching the hospital...this is so hard to believe because he and i just were discussing an up coming car show in shreveport that the clud was going to enter in....guys, please remember all of us...we all live in seperate parts of the state(the club) and we are all driving up to be with his and her parents tomorrow in shreveport....he and devie were the perfect couple....they were crazy about each other...sam was going to graduate from LA tech this coming year in the ROTC program and was going to go active duty in the AIR FORCE...he will be greatly missed...

coming from a best friend, i love you sam, and i am going to miss you dude..
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	9638Cf_Trunk_Angle_1_-med.jpg
Views:	491
Size:	27.3 KB
ID:	32657   Click image for larger version

Name:	9638photo_shoot_002.jpg
Views:	399
Size:	68.3 KB
ID:	32658   Click image for larger version

Name:	9638Full_font_kit_angle-med.jpg
Views:	439
Size:	52.4 KB
ID:	32659   Click image for larger version

Name:	9638Evo_Hood_Paint_2-med.jpg
Views:	356
Size:	39.9 KB
ID:	32660   Click image for larger version

Name:	9638Samarisig.jpg
Views:	4106
Size:	21.8 KB
ID:	32661  

Old 07-11-2004
98% of people will die in their lifetime

EnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questioned
i cant believe this, i used to talk to him on AIM on a daily basis when i had my turbo kit up for sale. he will be missed here on 7thgen by all of us. my thoughts and prayers go out to both familes of him and his girlfriend. nothing hurts more to hear we lost a fellow 7thgen brother
Old 07-11-2004
Registered!!

Tdoan14 is a jewel in the roughTdoan14 is a jewel in the roughTdoan14 is a jewel in the rough
R.I.P.
Old 07-11-2004
Go Pistons!

flipbagz is an unknown quantity at this point
r.i.p
Old 07-11-2004
"mmmBAHHHH" - vtec y0

mugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond repute
i didnt know him but i know whats its like to lose ppl close to you i lost my grandma in december and my uncle in faburary and my friend lost his dad a few days ago so RIP samuri and his girl. you and your family and all his friends will be in my prayers
Old 07-11-2004
Bone Stock!

dalaw is an unknown quantity at this point
What a terrible accident, R.I.P. Samari.
Old 07-11-2004
Don't Hate. Just Envy.

DaZeD is an unknown quantity at this point
man, im really upset, not only did he have the nicest car on the bpards but he was the nicest guy on the boards, i remember me and him spoke a couple tims about an intake i was selling. a friend of mine died almost a year ago so i know what ur going through, she was in an accident too. damn...its ****ed up the way life works
Old 07-11-2004
Nugget Garage Since 2004

Big Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant future
wow...im shocked and am so sorry this happend. He always had the nicest comments to make, and seemed to be a great person. I know he and his girlfriend are in a better place. R.I.P. Sam and Devie
Old 07-11-2004
"Stage7"

BlueBoyCivic is an unknown quantity at this point
Daim...I hate to read this ****! My heart and prayers goes out to all of his and Devie's family/friends!! R.I.P. Sam! I'm w/everyone else when we say...."I can't believe this happend!!" Sorry to hear this once again
Old 07-11-2004
TURTLEonK

Nameless is a jewel in the roughNameless is a jewel in the roughNameless is a jewel in the roughNameless is a jewel in the rough
r.i.p.... best wishes to their families and friends and to everyone else that was affected by this tragic accident =\
Old 07-11-2004
..w0rrrrrrd..

ThaitaniumGK is a jewel in the roughThaitaniumGK is a jewel in the roughThaitaniumGK is a jewel in the roughThaitaniumGK is a jewel in the rough
Damn.. i hate it when somebdy gets into a car accident especially someone u know, grew up with.. my cuzzin got into a car accident a few years back.. i kno how u feel man.. just gotta keep ur head up and wish for the best for the family and friends

btw.. i've looked at his car too in his members rides profile and must say that it was one of the hottest civics on this site.. in the top ten maybe

R.I.P
Old 07-11-2004
Tiene tremendo...CULO!

DVnAFI is an unknown quantity at this point
My heart dropped when I read that. Sweet guy. Like Big Baller L said, hes in a better place. Better than all of us. RIP, both of you.
Old 07-11-2004
That is not an ordinary rabbit tis the most foul cruel beast

WhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of light
Jesus......Sam? I use to talk to him all the time over the forum. We would comment on eachothers white civics and push on making them clean. I was just talking to him it seems not to long ago about his Evo hood. I remember talking to him about our tenzo seats.... This hits way to much at home, I havent been post whoring much in the forums lately since I moved down to san diego. I just can't believe hes gone. He was always so nice, No one should die that yound...just thinking about it gives me flashbacks to my crash around Dec last year. May he rest in peace.
i will miss him alot.
Old 07-11-2004
Registered!!

JayFReaZy will become famous soon enough
OMG, i am in shock. I never personally talked to him or anything, but I loved his car, and his useful posts. wow, i cant believe this. Another member gone, RIP sam, my blessings go out to his family as well as his girlfriends family. You will be greatly missed.
Old 07-11-2004

I've had my first cousin (close cousin) pass recently, uncle and grandmother pass away but they didnt hit me like sam's accident hit me...when i learned about the accident, my heart skipped a beat...trying to think positive, I was gonna pick up a RSX brouchure for him and take to him when I visit him in the hospital...trying to think positive...then that come about a hour or so later after I learned after the accident that he's gone and I just BURST INTO TEARS AT WORK WHILE PARKING A CAR (I cried and sobbed for at least 30 minutes)...Sam was one of the nicest guys I've ever met...I miss him man...I cant stop thinking about him and it just puts knots in my stomach when I think about it...me and him were talking about pulleys and cams last night and radar detectors...we talked every night damn near...he would go out his way for anybody and always had positive/nice comments...I cant bare imagine what wes (jwardy), sam's best friend is going thru...I'm sorry wes...

Sam....I'll see ya later.....FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUCK!!!
Old 07-11-2004
Registered!!

sdl02 is an unknown quantity at this point
RIP...thats totally unfortunate. i wish the best for him and his girlfriend's family and friends. it is sad to see something like this happen. i can't say much to make it better, but at least the two of them are together
Old 07-11-2004
Registered!!

LiKEaFeRiO has a spectacular aura aboutLiKEaFeRiO has a spectacular aura aboutLiKEaFeRiO has a spectacular aura about
RIP
You will be missed.

Quick Reply: 7th Gen Member Passed Away!! R.I.P Samari