Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

rear ended

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2003
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
XxSoVeReiGNxX is just really niceXxSoVeReiGNxX is just really niceXxSoVeReiGNxX is just really niceXxSoVeReiGNxX is just really niceXxSoVeReiGNxX is just really nice
Unhappy rear ended

hi fellas. I just sat through 3 hours of traffic from my school which is only 20 miles away. Big accident this morning and they closed up a long stretch of the highway.

anyways. I'm alraedy in my town and getting ready to make a left turn at an intersection between two main roads. The traffic light has a separate left turn light, so I decide to wait for the next left turn green light instead of being the dumbass stuck in the middle of the intersection jamming it up. The guy behind me was driving an H2, and he was on his phone and holding a sheet of paper with the hand he's holding the steering wheel with also. I'm just waiting there and WHAM, the slugger hits me. The light is just turned red so I look back and wait for the guy to come out and give me his info. But he doesn't and the left turn green light comes up. So we make the left turn and I drive up the road a little where there's enough rooad to pull over. But before I even begin to pull over he makes the first left turn available and gets away.

He knew he hit me too, because I saw him back up about a foot. It felt like someone jumping into my passenger side or someone shook the car from the side. Ugly scrape noise and I also heard the suspension rattle like I just passed over a speed bump).

I get home and there's no noticable damage. On the way I was thinking "oh **** it's going to look bad", but the only thing there was scuffs lines (like the swirls that appear when you wipe with a bad towel, except lines not swirls). I just washed the car on Saturday. No paint chip, no dent, no crack in the bumper. It'll wax off the next time I wash. My mom couldn't even see anything when I show it to her. I didn't feel like reporting it because there was no damage and I'd look like I was making that **** up at the station. The Hummer guy had a weird NJ license plate with only one letter on it. It looks like how I take the letters off my plate in my MyRide gallery, except instead of the small NJ in the center it was "P".

As I ate lunch I was thinking "damn I could have just had a new body kit or a carbon fiber trunk just then", but i'm so greatful that nothing happened to my car. I'd go insane if i lost it (up until I buy another one). Thanks for reading my rant.

here's the bastard. I caught a pic of him with my digicam that I carry EVERYWHERE now. This was right before he made his get-a-way left turn. big *** pos
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	rearender1124033pm2.jpg
Views:	166
Size:	34.1 KB
ID:	14428  

Last edited by XxSoVeReiGNxX; 11-24-2003 at 03:23 PM.
Old 11-24-2003
Registered!!

Connie is a jewel in the roughConnie is a jewel in the roughConnie is a jewel in the rough
what a piece of ****
Old 11-24-2003
Registered!!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

civicstyle82 is a name known to allcivicstyle82 is a name known to allcivicstyle82 is a name known to allcivicstyle82 is a name known to allcivicstyle82 is a name known to allcivicstyle82 is a name known to allcivicstyle82 is a name known to allcivicstyle82 is a name known to all
should've got out and beat the **** out of him
Old 11-24-2003
AR
e-married to daydreamer

AR will become famous soon enough
In all honesty, I would've stopped dead in traffic with my middle finger ready to flick off anyone who honked.... and approached the guy for all his info period.

There is no way anyone gets away with **** and my car. No visible damage or not, you could notice SOMETHING later on.
Old 11-24-2003
sometimes i pee when i laugh

sivikchik is a splendid one to beholdsivikchik is a splendid one to beholdsivikchik is a splendid one to beholdsivikchik is a splendid one to beholdsivikchik is a splendid one to beholdsivikchik is a splendid one to beholdsivikchik is a splendid one to beholdsivikchik is a splendid one to beholdsivikchik is a splendid one to beholdsivikchik is a splendid one to behold
YOURE SOOO LUCKY!! this is what happened to me this past friday!!! rear ended too
Old 11-24-2003

Novaz3 is an unknown quantity at this point
yeah AR is right, i would not give a damn if i held up traffic that mother ****er would have gave me his info then i would have called the cops if that bitch ran.
Old 11-24-2003
Hail to the king baby

kjgracing will become famous soon enoughkjgracing will become famous soon enough
you didn't report it? oh I hope your neck doesn't hurt now
Old 11-24-2003
let the devil out

eye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant future
he is at fault if you had his license plate turn him in because you get a ticket for leaving the scene of a crime and he would have to pay to fix your car as well
Old 11-24-2003

gotti will become famous soon enoughgotti will become famous soon enough
Originally posted by AR
In all honesty, I would've stopped dead in traffic with my middle finger ready to flick off anyone who honked.... and approached the guy for all his info period.

There is no way anyone gets away with **** and my car. No visible damage or not, you could notice SOMETHING later on.
couldnt have said it better myself.
Old 11-24-2003
Registered!!

Ha0sVtecEX is an unknown quantity at this point
yoo lol XxSoVeReiGNxX you were stuck on route 3 ? , hehe i was there 3 hours too , jeez it was hell , anyway try fo find that ****a who hit you , good luck ,
Old 11-24-2003
Registered!!

XxSoVeReiGNxX is just really niceXxSoVeReiGNxX is just really niceXxSoVeReiGNxX is just really niceXxSoVeReiGNxX is just really niceXxSoVeReiGNxX is just really nice
thanks for the comments fellas

I do agree with y'all about getting his info. In fact I was going to do that, but the bastard made a left turn before I could slow him down and pull over. After that I just went home hoping for the best. Found nothing wrong and I decided not to make a big deal about it. I already had a headache from being in the sun for 3 hours in traffic and I didn't feel like dealing with anymore crap for today. No whiplash or anything, just the car made that creaky spring sound.

If my bumper does fall off some time in the future, then I'll have to kick my own *** to fix it, and maybe have my friend who work at police HQ pass me some info on the hummer. It can't be that hard to distinguish an H2 with only "P" on its license plate. I'll think of something to do.

yeeesh your pics made me sad sivik

so glad that didn't happen to me. Did that white car behind yours hit you? It looks like nothing happened to it.
Old 11-25-2003
The Anti-Rice

username03 is an unknown quantity at this point
typical for a hummer owner to run away

whata fagget
Old 11-25-2003
YoUnG N SuXsExFul

guamcivic2k1 is an unknown quantity at this point
i think ur neck hurts..hahah
Old 11-25-2003
Registered!!

slicksivik will become famous soon enoughslicksivik will become famous soon enough
wow u guys drive on the leftside of the road, hahahahahaha
Old 11-25-2003
Registered!!

Yukonart will become famous soon enough
Originally posted by username03
typical for a hummer owner to run away

whata fagget
And exactly how many Hummer owners do you personally know?
Old 11-25-2003
Registered!!

keffin will become famous soon enoughkeffin will become famous soon enough
Originally posted by AR

LMAO!!!! TRU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i would have daone the same!
Old 11-25-2003
The Anti-Rice

username03 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by Yukonart
And exactly how many Hummer owners do you personally know?

1 at my school, has an H2

2 are my dad's friends