Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Post your sedan pic!

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2005
Bush fu(king party,mother fu(king hand job.
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Teh_Sare is a name known to allTeh_Sare is a name known to allTeh_Sare is a name known to allTeh_Sare is a name known to allTeh_Sare is a name known to allTeh_Sare is a name known to allTeh_Sare is a name known to all
mm...shiny! hot!!
Old 07-08-2005
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
ZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to behold
What size rims are those!
Old 07-08-2005
Registered!!

prccivic is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by SVongkasem

That was today. I put my rims back on (because the buyer flaked on me) and got some new JDM taillights. Pics were taken on my camera phone (1.3mp), so quality isn't at its best (but damn good for a camera phone!)

what u lowered on??
Old 07-08-2005
Banned

CiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond repute
red/clear tails= HOT
Old 07-09-2005
Registered!!

mini-nsx is an unknown quantity at this point
Very nice SVongkasem, love the lip's!
Old 07-09-2005
I Queef > You

sKwiD is on a distinguished road
Thanks for the compliment guys. They rims are only 17's w/ 205/40. I'm lowered on Neuspeed Sports.

The thing is, the car looks a lot better now that I got my body kit on. The kit makes the car look lower. The lights make the car look better because it kinda goes with the chrome trim (that I can't afford to get rid of) and the silver lip of the wheels. The lip kit isn't painted, and I don't think will ever be... Black plastic looks fine to me, lol.
Old 07-12-2005
I Queef > You

sKwiD is on a distinguished road
T T T
Old 07-12-2005
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
few nights after the show

Old 07-12-2005
Registered!!

ZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to behold
^You got Nevada plates...?

I swear those look like Nevada....
Old 07-12-2005
Premium Member

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
yup keepin nevada plates. i'm from reno just here for school.
Old 07-13-2005
Registered!!

^ I really like the grill, I dont understand why others do not...
Old 07-13-2005
Registered!!

Originally Posted by mini-nsx
^ I really like the grill, I dont understand why others do not...
Seems like it's just missing some chrome trim... hehe.

You're from Reno? When are you coming back? You could come to a NorCal meet, you're not THAT far...
Old 07-13-2005
Premium Member

lol i got a few years of school still. missing chrome trim? i'm sure not missing that. I like clean not chrome headlights and fogs are the only exception.
Old 07-13-2005
Registered!!

You have a very simple looking car, not riced or anything like that. Not often that you see that, especially on this site

Old 07-13-2005
Premium Member

ya well thanks and it did win 1st at the last car show i was at Thats exactly the look i'm going for now. has a ton of mods but can still fit in with regular cars.
Old 07-13-2005
Registered!!

crazy dude. very nice though. any interior shots?
Old 07-13-2005
Premium Member

don't have that much for interior

-Honda Civic Floor Mats
-Blue LED Dash Lights
-Blue Glow Needles
-Suede Door Panel Inserts
-Honda Civic Door Sills
-OEM Remote Trunk Popper
-Blue Neon Under Seats

Old 07-13-2005

Teh_Sare is a name known to allTeh_Sare is a name known to allTeh_Sare is a name known to allTeh_Sare is a name known to allTeh_Sare is a name known to allTeh_Sare is a name known to allTeh_Sare is a name known to all
omg your interior is so ridiculously clean.
i hate you. lol
j/k...looks tight!!i like the dorr sills!
Old 07-13-2005
Registered!!

Originally Posted by Sare
omg your interior is so ridiculously clean.
i hate you. lol
j/k...looks tight!!i like the dorr sills!
LOL
Looks like Sare and I are used to living out of our cars
Old 07-13-2005

Originally Posted by ZapThyCat
LOL
Looks like Sare and I are used to living out of our cars
haha its so true.I have a passenger vehicle...i always am DD on bar nights cause i don't drink anymore and i am always the driver everywhere i go with friends.I have so much stuff in my car right now...good thing my windows are tinted otherwise it'd look like i didn't have home.
Old 07-13-2005
Registered!!

ROFL!

I understand entirely... I have my niece and wife constantly with me, soon to have a baby seat in the back, and oftentimes carrying luggage and cats, so my car is packed to the gills....
Old 07-13-2005
Registered!!

dxray is an unknown quantity at this point
Updated Pic. Lowered on Tokico's and pro-kit.

Old 07-13-2005
Last time I had this much fun some furniture got broken!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
where did you get those door sills?
Old 07-13-2005
Registered!!

draganjr is an unknown quantity at this point
Gearbox - did you do the oem trunk popper yourself?
Old 07-13-2005
Premium Member

door sills? Indonesia oem honda part for sedans. Thanks Zen_Master!! The trunk popper circuit city did cause I was too lazy to figure out how to tap it to the alarm channel. Otherwise it bolts in. Paid around $40 for install and $25 for part.
Old 07-14-2005
Registered!!

^ off topic, kinda. Do you know where the OEM keyless/alarm brain is? We're planning on adding the trunk popper to our coupe. I was planning on running the wire up to the brain and then letting my friend figure out how to hook it up...

He thinks we can re-configure the OEM to unlock both doors when you hit un-lock once, and then pop the trunk when you hit it the second time. I hope so, if not, I guess we'll have to go aftermarket...
Old 07-14-2005
Premium Member

I've never heard of that, but maybe its possible. I don't know where its located tho.
Old 07-14-2005
Registered!!

familycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to all
Originally Posted by dxray
Updated Pic. Lowered on Tokico's and pro-kit.

what size rims are those. they look like 17's but im not 100%. i am thinking about going for the prokit my self cause the springs i have now are too low. how do they ride??? i have 18's now and i amtucking half of my tire. i want it to ride just above the tire with no wheel gap.
Old 07-14-2005

i got bored...

so i blacked out my headlights.
Cleared headlights done last August:

Newly blacked out this weekend...

so what do we think? i think they suit the stealthy theme my car appears to have taken on this summer...
Old 07-14-2005
Registered!!

dxray is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by familycar
what size rims are those. they look like 17's but im not 100%. i am thinking about going for the prokit my self cause the springs i have now are too low. how do they ride??? i have 18's now and i amtucking half of my tire. i want it to ride just above the tire with no wheel gap.
PM'd you.

Quick Reply: Post your sedan pic!