Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Post your sedan pic!

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2004
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hakangunduz has a spectacular aura abouthakangunduz has a spectacular aura about
thanks body
by the way aftershockcivic, all white much better,1-your RS grill replica I can tell from here OEM looks cool,I suggest you to paint white or same as bumper grill.
2-upper picture looks better, color combination important..white rules )
Old 08-17-2004

chugster is an unknown quantity at this point
damn man the shipping is freaking crazy!! I hope i can get the skirts for a good price then. lol
Old 08-17-2004
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
Does anyone here have a sedan with STOCK sidemarkers from the factory? If so, can you post pics?
Old 08-17-2004
Registered!!

Berg_Tomaru is an unknown quantity at this point
Got a picture of a JDM civic modulo from a Japanese Catalogue w/side markers. Hope it can help
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Modulo.jpg
Views:	212
Size:	57.4 KB
ID:	36243  
Old 08-17-2004
Premium Member

PNOiZE is a name known to allPNOiZE is a name known to allPNOiZE is a name known to allPNOiZE is a name known to allPNOiZE is a name known to allPNOiZE is a name known to allPNOiZE is a name known to all
Is there anybody that can get their hands on red/clear tails? I think we should setup another group buy!
Old 08-17-2004
Premium Member

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
Sweet, you got the sport sedan!
Old 08-18-2004
Registered!!

aftershockcivic is an unknown quantity at this point
by the way aftershockcivic, all white much better,1-your RS grill replica I can tell from here OEM looks cool,I suggest you to paint white or same as bumper grill.
2-upper picture looks better, color combination important..white rules )
I'll get around to repainting the whole car white again, but saving for the turbo right now.
Old 08-18-2004
Registered!!

hakangunduz has a spectacular aura abouthakangunduz has a spectacular aura about
Exclamation red/clear tails

Originally Posted by PNOiZE
Is there anybody that can get their hands on red/clear tails? I think we should setup another group buy!
wait for my signal, I am looking at all around the world, We may find the producer and have special price for us...Thats what I do for living...Foreign trade...just give me some time
Old 08-18-2004
Registered!!

Talking repaint

Originally Posted by aftershockcivic
I'll get around to repainting the whole car white again, but saving for the turbo right now.
Dont pay that much money bro, just get spray color for your honda take them out and sprey it..it will cost 10$...save your turbo and car
Old 08-18-2004
Registered!!

Berg_Tomaru is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by hakangunduz
its a european rear fog **** and honda's keep money ****...1 fog looks ****..Ill fix one more on other side of bumper..
person will pass you by left side and can see you...seee me? thats not possible,cuz Im fastest one ))
Hakangunduz, how much does the rear fog lamp cost? I think it looks neat Could u please check how much is it? Thankyou
Old 08-18-2004
Premium Member

PNOiZE is a name known to allPNOiZE is a name known to allPNOiZE is a name known to allPNOiZE is a name known to allPNOiZE is a name known to allPNOiZE is a name known to allPNOiZE is a name known to all
Originally Posted by hakangunduz
wait for my signal, I am looking at all around the world, We may find the producer and have special price for us...Thats what I do for living...Foreign trade...just give me some time

Sweet! I can't wait to get rid of my altezza's!
Old 08-19-2004
Registered!!

all answers coming soon

here most people on summer holiday now, I mean my good connections or friends at Honda..we have to wait for a while to have best price and answers.
friends, get ready for new paaaaarts
Old 08-19-2004

Amer786 is an unknown quantity at this point
This is what I wanna do to my car, my car is stock right now except for the chip guard on the hood. What order would you suggest me doing the mods. I am looking for a balance of what will make the most difference the quickest, MONEY IS AN OBJECT.

For example, can I lower the car first before I decide on what size of wheels I get.

lower the car
get nice wheels , but the tires only have about 52K miles on them
tint the windows
body or lip kit, have not decided

I am not looking to race or anything, just to look good so the tires might by closer to stock when I replace them I might go to 15 iches.

Please post your opinions.
Old 08-19-2004
Registered!!

sifusexc is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by gearbox
Does anyone here have a sedan with STOCK sidemarkers from the factory? If so, can you post pics?

that is the best pic i have right now man. jdm sidemarkers for ES are same as dc5 and ep. i got the dc5 ones.
Old 08-19-2004
I log in from time to time

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
so hot. omg. can i have your car?
Old 08-19-2004
Registered!!

Originally Posted by infinite012
so hot. omg. can i have your car?
umm no. plan on removing sidemoldings and shaving the sides. getting slipstreams on yokohamas early next week. cant wait
Old 08-19-2004
Premium Member

wow that's nice. I'm trying to figure out what to do with my silver sedan. It's got clear lights and sidemarkers with the clear stock bulbs all around. Wanted to try amber, but it doesn't look good with the reflection. Looks pimp at night. Those chrome covered bulbs suck with brightness.
Old 08-19-2004
Registered!!

i was always wondering about those bulbs. just do amber!!
Old 08-20-2004
Registered!!

Thumbs up All Jdm European Civic Sedan 04

check my lights and details, all comes like that..this civic producing in Turkey.1,6 lt 110HP

Old 08-20-2004
The Rizing Sun

Akutenshi is on a distinguished road
wow nice, what kind of lights are those? looks weird. and how come ur parking lights arent on? or are they just too dim to see.
Old 08-20-2004
Registered!!

first picture : my led front parking lights on..new style
Old 08-20-2004
Registered!!

my headlight bulbs will change next sunday to 5200K 110W Superwhite bulbs from Japan..almost HID
Old 08-20-2004
Registered!!

by the way check out 2. picture, you will see the wall almost droping, it happened in last earthquek
Old 08-20-2004
The Rizing Sun

the spot thats lit up in the picture tho... isnt that where the lo-beams are?
Old 08-20-2004
Registered!!

yeah in same place but parks are in top of the head light bulbs, Im sure yours is same too.
Old 08-20-2004
Premium Member

Don't forget to buy an upgraded wire harness to go with those high watt bulbs. Wouldn't want your OEM wires melting on ya
Old 08-21-2004
Bone Stock!

dalaw is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by DrinkSoy
wow nice, what kind of lights are those? looks weird. and how come ur parking lights arent on? or are they just too dim to see.
Remember he has a JDM civic, JDM/Euro cars never had amber parking lights, so his parking light would be in the headlight housing (for 04 model)
Old 08-21-2004
The Rizing Sun

no i wasnt talking about the color really, just the position. they looked like they were his lowbeams...
Old 08-21-2004
i love my morreale

eddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of light
Here's my sedan..it's still stock:

Old 08-21-2004
Premium Member

Looks good stock

Quick Reply: Post your sedan pic!